The Burglary and the Jacket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
How did Hadsell not know where CF lived if he seemed convinced from years back, the way he alluded to it in the JF interview, that CF may have been obsessed with AJ? So either his suspicions were newly found and he had little knowledge of CF or his alleged obsession with AJ, or he pretended not to know. The whole things seems like they were all lying to me. Neither what AB nor her boyfriend says sound credible to me, nor Wes. Cons and ruses.

JMHO, but Corey French and his Mother have different last names, so its possible that he had been living with his Father prior or they moved or many reasons for WH not to know where he lived. I agree appears odd being only a block away for Hadsell home, but could be a very easy explanation. No way for us, Members of WS or general public to know though. But for CF to be sleeping in the living room area, just made me think he either had not been living there or maybe he was visiting his Mother since he was fixing to leave for boot camp shortly.

Also on the obsessed, we DO NOT KNOW what the text messages were or who they were from. The ones cousin alluded to as being from someone sending saying wanted to hang out with and so forth. For all we know the unknown person to us may also be unknown to AJ cousin. There big possibility that CF was texting her also, they were friends, and he was fixing to leave. Too many unknowns.

From Wes comments he stated they didn't know about the "creepy texts". So yes, that would go towards newly found and little knowledge of CF. JMHO

Not trying to sound snarky, but I would think since they arrested WH 2 weeks from the incident that the LEO would have had to have gone to the home of CF Mother. I just don't know when they went there.
Didn't think you were snarky.
I guess it just doesn't make sense that "the jacket" was there and AB saw it, got mad, and what? Called the cops right then? Waited awhile? Where is the jacket now?

JMHO, but Corey French and his Mother have different last names, so its possible that he had been living with his Father prior or they moved or many reasons for WH not to know where he lived. I agree appears odd being only a block away for Hadsell home, but could be a very easy explanation. No way for us, Members of WS or general public to know though. But for CF to be sleeping in the living room area, just made me think he either had not been living there or maybe he was visiting his Mother since he was fixing to leave for boot camp shortly.

Also on the obsessed, we DO NOT KNOW what the text messages were or who they were from. The ones cousin alluded to as being from someone sending saying wanted to hang out with and so forth. For all we know the unknown person to us may also be unknown to AJ cousin. There big possibility that CF was texting her also, they were friends, and he was fixing to leave. Too many unknowns.

From Wes comments he stated they didn't know about the "creepy texts". So yes, that would go towards newly found and little knowledge of CF. JMHO

CF didn't sleep in the livingroom. There is a room off the kitchen, a sort of den, and that was CF's room. Can't provide links to this info, but if you read what WH says about the b&e, look at few pictures here and there, and google the address of the house, you can easily put that all together.

I know where lots of people live but not the exact house or layout. I guess Wes knew roughly where CF lived but wanted exact details especially which room was his.
I'm also guessing CF wasn't home when AB called and "found" the jacket. AB and co probably called round to his house and either let themselves in or were told to go to his room and wait for him and I'm guessing it was shortly after Wes planted or found the jacket. Then they called LE and claimed to have "found" it in his room before the poor guy even got home to say what the heck is this doing here. JMO

I know where lots of people live but not the exact house or layout. I guess Wes knew roughly where CF lived but wanted exact details especially which room was his.
I'm also guessing CF wasn't home when AB called and "found" the jacket. AB and co probably called round to his house and either let themselves in or were told to go to his room and wait for him and I'm guessing it was shortly after Wes planted or found the jacket. Then they called LE and claimed to have "found" it in his room before the poor guy even got home to say what the heck is this doing here. JMO

They've all known each other for years is the impression I have, as contemporaries who hung out together. AJ's household routines while she was in high school seemed to be centered around her sports activities, so her mom and Wes would have some familiarity with who is who, both as boosters and a sports photographer. AJ was "glue."

Did AJ's BF testify that he asked about the layout of the house or the address? Sorry to ask, as I may have missed the information.

I am curious about this set-up with the jacket. Where did they get it? So WH gathers these 4 young males together and they all agree to this stupid idea, but why? Aren't they supposed to be friends with CF? I also wonder where this meeting took place? Did anybody else know and try to talk them out of it? I'm guessing all was going according to plan except that AB didn't call LE from CF's house? Do we know if CF was at home or not? What was AB doing while WH was hiding his ammo (and scales) and talking for hours?

FindHG I believe AJs boyfriendsaid Wes asked about the layout and address.

http://hamptonroads.com/2015/05/hadsell-case-norfolk-tied-breakin-moves-forward

Joshua Campbell, AJ Hadsell's
boyfriend, testified that during a
conversation on March 5, Wesley
Hadsell asked where Corey French
lived, the layout of French's home
and Campbell's opinion of him.
French is Spilsbury's son, and
Campbell and French knew one
another.

CF didn't sleep in the livingroom. There is a room off the kitchen, a sort of den, and that was CF's room. Can't provide links to this info, but if you read what WH says about the b&e, look at few pictures here and there, and google the address of the house, you can easily put that all together.
I agree and I have listened to WH interview multiple times. Still doesn't tell us for how long CF lived there at his mothers home. Testimony provided by media said that Josh Campbell testified that WH asked him where CF lived on March 5. I have not seen proof that WH knew or didn't know where CF lived on March 5 when Josh was asked where he lived. That was my point.

I agree and I have listened to WH interview multiple times. Still doesn't tell us for how long CF lived there at his mothers home. Testimony provided by media said that Josh Campbell testified that WH asked him where CF lived on March 5. I have not seen proof that WH knew or didn't know where CF lived on March 5 when Josh was asked where he lived. That was my point.

And I don't see any proof that WH didn't know where CF lived. :)

I've never even been to Norfolk, but when I mapped the distance between the two houses, even I could walk there in 5 minutes from the Hadsell residence.

I've never even been to Norfolk, but when I mapped the distance between the two houses, even I could walk there in 5 minutes from the Hadsell residence.

Exactly. WH also asked Josh what his opinion of CF was. Now why on earth would he need to do that? WH knew CF, and had his own opinion of him since 2011.

I call...shenanigans. ;)

Exactly. WH also asked Josh what his opinion of CF was. Now why on earth would he need to do that? WH knew CF, and had his own opinion of him since 2011.

I call...shenanigans. ;)

Oh there was definitely a reason for the questions. But it wasn't because Wes didn't know where CF lived. I'll see your shenanigans and raise you a tomfoolery.

Oh there was definitely a reason for the questions. But it wasn't because Wes didn't know where CF lived. I'll see your shenanigans and raise you a tomfoolery.

Doesn't sound like LE is buying this fandango.

I realize we can't discuss or sleuth anyone that has not been named in MSM, so a simple Yes or No will suffice...Has it been stated anywhere about who the other 2 people are that the 4 obstruction of justice charges pertain to? I know AB and JC as they have been named but I am just wondering if the other 2 have been mentioned anywhere and I've possibly missed it. No names please.

I realize we can't discuss or sleuth anyone that has not been named in MSM, so a simple Yes or No will suffice...Has it been stated anywhere about who the other 2 people are that the 4 obstruction of justice charges pertain to? I know AB and JC as they have been named but I am just wondering if the other 2 have been mentioned anywhere and I've possibly missed it. No names please.

I personally haven't seen it. But that doesn't mean it hasn't been public knowledge to some, as in facts. I believe some think they know but again I don't know as a fact.

Zach stated he had been threatened. But I don't know by whom or even why anyone would, so jmho it not him. But could possibly be. He stated many times in reference to Wes said this or that. I remb at first he was not believing Wes had anything to do with her disappearance. I don't know what change his mind (just going by his comments) Hopefully both the VI Zach and ThatGuyBear, will return when some info is released.
Zach 4/8
I've been threatened. And my house is protected. I am not really worried. I realize the threats were empty. Like the one who said them. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-12&p=11665900

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi
I agree and I have listened to WH interview multiple times. Still doesn't tell us for how long CF lived there at his mothers home. Testimony provided by media said that Josh Campbell testified that WH asked him where CF lived on March 5. I have not seen proof that WH knew or didn't know where CF lived on March 5 when Josh was asked where he lived. That was my point. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...glary-and-the-Jacket&p=11805384#post11805384]

Glad to see we can agree ;)

Back to the Jacket. Does anyone have a link that states as a FACT that the "jacket" of conversation was truly AJ jacket? The arrest docs scanned and posted here, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6QHkjbC3op6UWJyTDVrdnJfSzg/view?pli=1 (thank you again whoever did that for us) does NOT mention the jacket. It would be, without a doubt in the investigative reports and whatever used in the probable cause affidavit to get the arrest warrants.

The Breaking and Entering charge is just that, WS broke into someone's home.

The 4 Obstruction of Justice charges is per the arrest warrants were for interfering in the investigation, allegedly threatening witnesses. Zach on at least 2 posts stated that it wasn't AJ jacket per CF mother. Who as it turns out, was one of the witnesses who testified at the Prelim Hearing, the home owner.

Zack even calls it a hoodie
Zach 3/25 post #849 what kind of kidnapper would leave debit card pieces on the street (same place two different days) and clothes in a field 20 miles away and do creepy texts all night? either its the kid with the hoodie or ... its whoever put the hoodie there. those are the two choices. is this already over? what are we looking for? .................................................. ................................. http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-6&p=11623585#post11623585

"The charges stem from an incident that occurred between March 6th and March 8th, just days after his adoptive daughter, Anjelica “AJ” Hadsell, disappeared." "In court on Friday, prosecutors say Wesley Hadsell interfered in the police investigation of his daughter’s disappearance and threatened witnesses" http://wtkr.com/2015/03/27/judge-denies-bond-for-father-of-missing-norfolk-teen/

Magnumpi757 The day the first pieces of debit card didn't WH say he was about an hour away? Well if you hit traffic where the clothing was found in Chesapeake is about an hour away. Nice fishing spot right around the corner where those items were found. Maybe his employer has already confirmed with NPD his service calls that day. If my daughter was missing I wouldn't be at work the next day for sure http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-6&p=11623728#post11623728

Zach #869 well, the first day was questionable. you don't know if she just left on her own. i mean she's an adult and lives 100 miles away, just visiting home. i figured she just left - for the first week. i got information slowly, plus i am slow already. i kept going to work. i always go to work through all the crazy things in my life and i try to do what i can while at work. its just part of coping. i don't fault him for that, especially if he felt on the outs from the family, but you are onto something about where he was. I believe he said he was working in NC that day, but I might be wrong http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...orfolk-3-March-2015-6&p=11623751#post11623751

magniumpi757 #873 If he was workin in NC that raises a red flag in my book. NC/Va border is less than 5 minutes from where those items were found in Chesapeakehttp://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?274731-VA-Anjelica-quot-AJ-quot-Hadsell-18-Norfolk-3-March-2015-6&p=11623789#post11623789

Rereading notice stuff missed prior. Hadn't heard Wes was working in NC. Whoa on Google map if you put in the Smiths Ferry Rd Franklin Va, then touch the NC state line, by car it says 1 min (.08 miles)

I dont believe it has been confirmed who's jacket was at CFs house but as far as I can recall Wes said in one of his interviews it was hers because it had her name on it. Am I remembering that correctly? I also think the guys who went to "find" it would have to be pretty sure it was hers to call the police but that's JMO.
The police have never stated the jacket was AJs or anything about a jacket unless I missed it.

Adding link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/mobilebasic?pli=1

WH: and lets just say that my
daughters jacket, because I’m not
going to beat around the bush, my
daughter’s jacket that she was
wearing when she saw me last, that
someone recognized as she was
driving as a dark navy blue color -
something up top - obviously that’s
the jacket, her longwood softball
jacket with her name stenciled in it,
now that was found in this guy’s
possession hidden in his house.

Also in that interview Wes says LE "verified"
this jacket. He also tells Joe Fisher that LE "verified" the jacket whatever that means.

I dont believe it has been confirmed who's jacket was at CFs house but as far as I can recall Wes said in one of his interviews it was hers because it had her name on it. Am I remembering that correctly? I also think the guys who went to "find" it would have to be pretty sure it was hers to call the police but that's JMO.
The police have never stated the jacket was AJs or anything about a jacket unless I missed it.

Adding link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1025uXR2A4W5cOl08c74yyTAfnP2z2upQdFdywZTtyEw/mobilebasic?pli=1

WH: and lets just say that my
daughters jacket, because I’m not
going to beat around the bush, my
daughter’s jacket that she was
wearing when she saw me last, that
someone recognized as she was
driving as a dark navy blue color -
something up top - obviously that’s
the jacket, her longwood softball
jacket with her name stenciled in it,
now that was found in this guy’s
possession hidden in his house.

Also in that interview Wes says LE "verified"
this jacket. He also tells Joe Fisher that LE "verified" the jacket whatever that means.
BBM
ThanksThat's what I am remembering also.

As far as the interviews with WH, well some believe some what he says on something and then other times he is a liar who is lying. SO that's what I don't get. Why people choose to believe or disbelieve? We know he lied to CH because he came clean in the JF interview. Yes, there is reason to say he lied then so why believe anything he says. Correct, why believe? I mean at the point we are at right now. Not knowing anything from LEO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back