The Burglary and the Jacket

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh. The air horns. I remember when we read about WH harassing CF with the air horns.
I guess the same ones that were being used at her vigil that time at the ball field. Wasn't that when we heard the air horns in the video?
Seriously what kind of people do that kind of thing? Leave a freaky pizza box with a missing girl's name on the receipt? It's sick, tbh.

All of that is JMO, of course (although I doubt I'm unique in my opinion)

I'm not sure about the airhorns at her vigil. CF was still in basic training at the time, so we were not able attend unfortunately. This is such a mess!

I have a question for you.

What did Andre and Corey fight about that caused him to leave the house and start staying with Jennifer Hadsell?

Im sure we all have our assumptions about that but would be nice to know conclusively.

Besides WH himself, a common thread in all of this seems to seems to be Andre and friends.

Who found the card again?

Who was with WH when he found the clothes?

Who talked to WH in his hotel room before the cops found ammunition?

Answers:

-CF never fought with Andre about anything in particular. I guess throughout their friendship Andre had always been very envious towards CF and his success, and how well known he was around the community. This caused their friendship to fluctuate alot. I'm not sure why Andre decided to move in with JH, but it doesn't have to do with CF.
-CF found the debit card. He was walking on his way home from work. ( I also read that someone said he worked at 7/11 on here. He actually worked at Hardees. )
- I believe Collin was with WH when they found the clothes on the side of the road. I'm not sure who else was there but I know CS was for sure. WH spoke about who was with him in one of his interviews on the news, I believe. Just not sure which video it was. It's pretty old.
-Andre was with WH in his hotel room.

I went back and refreshed my memory a bit.

Andre was with Collin and WH when they found the clothes.

Andre was the last person we know of who was with WH just before he was arrested. I know its a stretch but its conceivable that he could have planted the ammunition in the vent while WH was in the bathroom as well.

He also walked the same route your husband did to and from work, at least for the majority of their route. Andre could have dropped the pieces of that credit card knowing that someone, maybe even your husband, would find them.

He was also staying at your husbands house when the jacket was found/planted if Im not mistaken. It wasnt until after all of that happened that he moved in with Jen.

You say Andre was envious of your husband as well.....would that be enough to make him want to set Corey up?

The reason Im asking all of this is because if you take WH and his bizarre actions completely out of the picture the name that pops up more often than anyone elses is Andre's....and I dont believe in coincidence.

if you take WH and his bizarre actions completely out of the picture the name that pops up more often than anyone elses is Andre's....and I dont believe in coincidence.

Respectfully snipped but yes, and yes.

Welcome, Lauryn001 !!!!!! Thanks for your valuable input and standing up for CF!

This is such a mess!

Respectfully snipped but YES, it is. In every way you slice it. I didn't welcome you because I'm horrible with that but, welcome. I do hope you'll stick around and share what you can with AJ's case.

Case 2:15-cr-00116-AWA-RJK Document 18 Filed 10/07/15 Page 7 of 9 PageID# 99

Hadsell’s lack of phone use and social media updates as potential probable cause to believe that
evidence of Ms. Hadsell’s abduction would be found in Mr. Hadsell’s hotel room. However,
statements in the affidavit regarding these instances do not amount to probable cause either.
Inconsistent statements and Ms. Hadsell’s shortage of posts on her social media pages does not
provide probable cause that there would be evidence of abduction in Mr. Hadsell’s hotel room.
The search warrant is invalid because the underlying facts in the affidavit do not provide a nexus
to the place targeted for search.
Moreover, the affidavit notes that “AB,” who had known Ms. Hadsell since sixth grade
and participated in her search, “observed a folded blue windbreaker”, later identified to belong to
Ms. Hadsell, in Ms. Hadsell’s ex-boyfriend’s bedroom. If anything, such information at the time
the affidavit was written would give rise to probable cause to search Ms. Hadsell’s exboyfriend’s
house, not Mr. Hadsell’s hotel room.
Lastly, it is well noted in the affidavit that detectives observed Mr. Hadsell from on or
about March 11, 2015, until March 20, 2015. The affidavit states that on March 11, 2015,
“physical and mobile surveillance was established on Wesley Hadsell’s known hotel room
located at 1850 East Little Creek Road, MD International Hotel.” The affidavit goes on to state
the detectives’ findings from their surveillance, all of which report only on his driving habits.
In United States v. Daughtery, probable cause for issuance of a search warrant of the
defendant’s residence was found when police drove past the defendant’s residence and
personally observed marijuana plants from the road. United States v. Daughtery, 215 F. App'x
314 (4th Cir. 2007). In United States v. Williams, the Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
held that the totality of facts established fair probability that drug paraphernalia would be found

BBM: Interesting......

Case 2:15-cr-00116-AWA-RJK Document 18 Filed 10/07/15 Page 7 of 9 PageID# 99

Hadsell’s lack of phone use and social media updates as potential probable cause to believe that
evidence of Ms. Hadsell’s abduction would be found in Mr. Hadsell’s hotel room. However,
statements in the affidavit regarding these instances do not amount to probable cause either.
Inconsistent statements and Ms. Hadsell’s shortage of posts on her social media pages does not
provide probable cause that there would be evidence of abduction in Mr. Hadsell’s hotel room.
The search warrant is invalid because the underlying facts in the affidavit do not provide a nexus
to the place targeted for search.
Moreover, the affidavit notes that “AB,” who had known Ms. Hadsell since sixth grade
and participated in her search, “observed a folded blue windbreaker”, later identified to belong to
Ms. Hadsell, in Ms. Hadsell’s ex-boyfriend’s bedroom.
If anything, such information at the time
the affidavit was written would give rise to probable cause to search Ms. Hadsell’s exboyfriend’s
house, not Mr. Hadsell’s hotel room.
Lastly, it is well noted in the affidavit that detectives observed Mr. Hadsell from on or
about March 11, 2015, until March 20, 2015. The affidavit states that on March 11, 2015,
“physical and mobile surveillance was established on Wesley Hadsell’s known hotel room
located at 1850 East Little Creek Road, MD International Hotel.” The affidavit goes on to state
the detectives’ findings from their surveillance, all of which report only on his driving habits.
In United States v. Daughtery, probable cause for issuance of a search warrant of the
defendant’s residence was found when police drove past the defendant’s residence and
personally observed marijuana plants from the road. United States v. Daughtery, 215 F. App'x
314 (4th Cir. 2007). In United States v. Williams, the Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
held that the totality of facts established fair probability that drug paraphernalia would be found

Post by me: So, just how many people did know about this jacket? Who put the jacket there?

Post by me: So, just how many people did know about this jacket? Who put the jacket there?

I thought that it was determined that WH put the jacket there and he told people to tell LE that they had seen the jacket in that home. Right?

I thought that it was determined that WH put the jacket there and he told people to tell LE that they had seen the jacket in that home. Right?

That was my point...it seems like there sure has been a lot of talk about "the jacket" and that it seems there were several people who knew about the jacket, and why play along and say you saw the jacket there if you're really no part of what role the jacket would end up playing for sure.

JMO but I think if all the so-called close friends would tell the true story, all the pieces of the puzzle may fall into place.

That was my point...it seems like there sure has been a lot of talk about "the jacket" and that it seems there were several people who knew about the jacket, and why play along and say you saw the jacket there if you're really no part of what role the jacket would end up playing for sure.

JMO but I think if all the so-called close friends would tell the true story, all the pieces of the puzzle may fall into place.

true. They should all be polygraphed and thrown into a big room and kept there until they begin spilling the TRUTH.

The way its worded, made me wonder if there was a search warrant for CF home done, or if the Motion means that "THATS" where the search warrant should have been to look for AJ as there was evidence of AJ jacket. I understood (and again I dont have legal education so may be off) but I reading it as the Argument is they had no probable cause to think AJ was in WH hotel room. (going by what listed) I didnt see an affidavit other than the one we saw when got switched to Federal.

From the Probable Cause Affidavit to search Hotel Room..

6. On May 11,2015, A.B. testified in the General District Court ofthe City of Norfolk in
the matter of Commonwealth of Virginia v. Wesley Hadsetl, that, among other things, one
night he and another individual "went over to Wes's [HADSELL's] hotel room. He
[HADSELL] asked us to drop him off because he didn't have a car at the time. So we
dropped him off and he invited us over. Before we went and left, he said he had to grab a
bag. He said it was his bag of toys. He didn't want the cops to find out. We went back
to the room. He pulled out ammo. He said he had two guns, but he kept those in the bag,
put the ammo in the air vent."

From the Probable Cause Affidavit to search Hotel Room..

AB's testimony is rather curious. It would seem AB relaying info to LE is rather critical in this case. Which begs the question, what else does he know that he didn't come forward with immediately?

Did anyone else remember reading an article that stated that AB had also lived with CF at one time? I thought I had read that or heard it in the interview that CF later did with a news station.

Did anyone else remember reading an article that stated that AB had also lived with CF at one time? I thought I had read that or heard it in the interview that CF later did with a news station.

Yes I've heard/read that as well, and that he moved out right around the time AJ went missing. I can't recall now where I read it though. If someone can pull up a link to verify that, that would be helpful.

Yes I've heard/read that as well, and that he moved out right around the time AJ went missing. I can't recall now where I read it though. If someone can pull up a link to verify that, that would be helpful.

I wish I could remember where I read that or which news video I saw that on. It was breezed over really quickly.

Also in that Probable Cause Affidavit where AB says before they went/left he got that bag. I wonder if that could have been taken from JH's house. I wonder if that might have been on the original MP report.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe WH mentioned in one of his first few jailhouse interviews that he talked to several people about how to bring the evidence (the jacket t CF's) to light for the police to find. In conjunction with that jacket discussion it seemed clear that those same people we all made aware by WH that he broke into CF's house and "found it" there. Once those people were threatened and reported the information about the break-in, jacket, etc. to the police it seems clear why/how they had reason to search both CF's house and WH's hotel room too. And police obviously had the jacket in their possession since they presented it to CF at his interrogation per CF's own comments in a recent interview by phone w/ WTRK's Marissa Jasek. http://wtkr.com/2015/09/21/only-on-3-friend-of-anjelica-hadsell-says-he-was-interrogated-for-hours-by-police/

http://wavy.com/2015/03/23/video-jailhouse-interview-with-wesley-hadsell/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
http://www.13newsnow.com/videos/home/2015/03/25/25223677/ - momofsix's MSM video compilation.
http://wtkr.com/2015/03/23/father-of-missing-norfolk-teen-arrested/
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rlzlm0OJRVKexflTwtM5BrIhw1UFKLnc4-HaDdtSyGM/edit - Vail's transcript of Jailhouse Rock (Jail interview #1 I believe)
https://twitter.com/MarissaJasek/status/597819100639932416?s=17
https://twitter.com/MarissaJasek/sta...191845376?s=17

Also, in those earlier interviews he mentions police seen video on his phone of him w/ AJ at the shooting range. Court documents of the federal charges indicated that the gun range log sheets show him signed in. That still puts him in possession of ammo one way or another - with or without the ammo evidence from the hotel room. The ammo in the hotel just adds additional support to the career criminal angle of the feds case, extends the range of time for WH to defend against possessing ammo (lawyer's obvious concern for building a defense). Add AB's testimony regarding the ammo and the bag w/ two guns ("toys") in the hotel room and I think the ammo portion is a no question issue on the validity of the search warrant.
Federal court documents found on the documents thread - Thanks Mamajay!: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?277847-Police-Reports-and-Court-Docs-**NO-DISCUSSION**

We have WH's own words, the word of AB, CS, JC (and who knows who else) and we have multiple investigation locations for a variety of different and potentially linked crimes.

1. CF's house - an admitted burglary location and potential link to AJ's disappearance (jacket?)
2. JH's house - where AJ was last seen (since the gas station meeting w/ WH has no supporting video apparently)
3. WH's hotel room - where WH discussed the burglary and jacket w/ AB; where AB reported seeing ammo and WH threatening w/ the AB gang connections.

Given all these intermingled sites and items and stories it seems likely that there is valid probable cause to search any and all of these locations from multiple angles of investigation at one point or another during this entire fiasco. I can't imagine a judge determining no probable cause.

Just streaming thoughts sorry for rambling. All IMO and all video links are on the media, documents and interview threads too!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAhnhNWhzoxkhJhU60D7bS27WIVafN-dh

They never lived together. They were just best friends.

They never lived together. They were just best friends.

Thanks for clearing that up. I was sure I read somewhere he was staying there before AJ went missing. It's GOOD to have folks here who know the facts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413
Back