The Cadaver/Blood Dogs: Eddie and Keela

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I totally agree, I bet Kates bible and cuddle cat accidentally got stuck in a picnic basket full of ham sandwiches for a little too long. She probably used her jeans to stain the bacon fat from breakfast, and some poor farmers stock trailer broke down so he had to rent-a-car to take his dead hogs to the butcher...Yea that MUST be it.

It can be very aggravating when it seems so obvious in one's mind. Your sarcasm/humor is entirely understandable, IMO.

Don't forget that there have been many references in the press both in the UK and Portugal that confirm the blood/DNA found in the Scenic IS Madeleine's. It is even mentioned in todays 24Horas (see Portuguese Press thread) that The Times erroneously reported that the blood/DNA was NOT Madeleine's when it was, in fact, hers.

Poor Madeleine.

Sorry IW. I just don't find this funny. These are real people whose child is still missing and whose lives have been destroyed. There is "NO" evidence that we are aware of that they harmed Madeleine..or that she is dead.

I'm sorry April, your comment that dead pigs could have been in the boot of the rental car at one time just struck me as funny...and still doesn't explain how the scent appeared on other objects. I'll restrain myself from making pig jokes again...for Madeleine's sake. :silenced: Sorry.

It can be very aggravating when it seems so obvious in one's mind. Your sarcasm/humor is entirely understandable, IMO.

Don't forget that there have been many references in the press both in the UK and Portugal that confirm the blood/DNA found in the Scenic IS Madeleine's. It is even mentioned in todays 24Horas (see Portuguese Press thread) that The Times erroneously reported that the blood/DNA was NOT Madeleine's when it was, in fact, hers.

Poor Madeleine.
Many many rumours Colomom.
I don't doubt that Madeleines DNA was found in the car.
But has it been confirmed that any of the DNA confirms a dead Madeleine?

As far as I am aware the PJ still don't know if Madeleine is dead. And they still have abduction as part of their recent court application.

Oh I totally agree, I bet Kates bible and cuddle cat accidentally got stuck in a picnic basket full of ham sandwiches for a little too long. She probably used her jeans to stain the bacon fat from breakfast, and some poor farmers stock trailer broke down so he had to rent-a-car to take his dead hogs to the butcher...Yea that MUST be it.

:laugh::laugh: :D:D ;);) :clap::clap::woohoo:

All I can say to this reply from InterestedWoman LOL...that comment made my night but almost made me ruin a perfectly good computer since I was taking a drink when I read it.....hehehe

Very interesting! I will send Lionrun a pm and ask her what she thinks of the video. She trains dogs and has a pretty good understanding of them.

She's moving so could be a couple of days before she can come on.

Salem

Look forward to hearing what she thinks. I hope that someone puts it on Youtube as it will disappear from the Sun website. I have tried but cannot download it.
Dogs don't lie:beagle::beagle:

These are highly trained dogs they do not react to things like rotting meat, chicken cascasses & dirty nappies. Do the McCanns think we are stupid as well as the dogs?

I believe that they think that if something is said often enough then the proletariat will believe it.
Pair of arrogant sociopaths IMHO:furious:

I believe that they think that if something is said often enough then the proletariat will believe it.
Pair of arrogant sociopaths IMHO:furious:
As good a description of them as there is badhorsie!
Welcome to the forum :)

This video really brought home for me that fact that Madeleine is very probably dead. Behind the couch and in the wardrobe and in the back of the car. It's horrible to imagine the scenario.

There is an animal walking around free, on two legs. IMO. Poor baby, poor Maddie.

This video really brought home for me that fact that Madeleine is very probably dead. Behind the couch and in the wardrobe and in the back of the car. It's horrible to imagine the scenario.

There is an animal walking around free, on two legs. IMO. Poor baby, poor Maddie.

Indeed Colomon, indeed, so sad!

Eddie's response, along with the numbered "flecks" under the window is so damnning. It just isn't right:furious:

And the little red Tshirt scene was heartbreaking, even Eddie seemed angry, if dogs can:beagle:

Well said, it was so amazing and yet so sad to watch this.

I love dogs and believe them to be very intelligent,I found the footage very interesting.

The sense of smell of dogs is said to be 10,000 times that of humans.

Mark Harrison said Eddie had been involved in 200 investigations of deaths and never once been wrong in locating a corpse.

Eddie located the smell of a corpse in Apartment 5A.

Eddie located the smell of a corpse in the McCanns' hired car.

No-one else died in Apartment 5A and/or the hired car.

Sheer logic means that only one possibility remains.

Namely, that Madeleine McCann was dead for over two hours in Apartment 5A and her body was later transported in the hired car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hollyann