The case for murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I agree with some others that the flowery "spotting" does not appear to be regular pattern of the comforter. Rather it looks to me that someone (likely one of the murderers) was wearing slippers/shoes with dusty flowery patterns on its soles and might have stepped around parts of the comforter.

In fact, now that I think about it, perhaps one of the murderers were wearing the EVA flip flops with the flowery patterns and stepped out onto the dusty balcony -- perhaps while measuring the rope length needed for noose hanging. And then this murderer then stepped on the comforter for whatever reason. Maybe comforter was used by Rebecca to cover her nudity and murderer stepped on comforter to wrestle it off Rebecca...

That's what the flowery prints on comforter look to be -- sole of someone's flip flops, IMO.

That was my first impression, that the flowery pattern was made by the dust collected on someone's shoe soles. And, thus, I find your sandal idea at least plausible. BTW, I recall posting that I saw "footprints" when what I really meant was shoeprints - still deeply sorry for my empotional state at the time. I feel much better now.

Anhow, it could also just as well be a flowery pattern as Cariona pointed out. If that's all it its, then it might be due to the use of flash photography. Was it noticed and discussed befored?

If yes, can someone please point us newbies/returning members to those posts so that we don't waste our time searching thru thousands of posts? If not noticed and discussed before, I suggest that it's probably still worthwhile investigating/researching/discussing further, and it seems that a least one or two other members agree.

Anyone else agree?

PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS ANY LINKS THAT ARE PROVIDED IN CASES WHERE YOU MAY MISTRUST EITHER THE POSTER OR THEIR MOTIVES. There are so many Hinky things involved in this case including stalking and intimidation. Please keep yourself safe from malware. I personally choose not to access any links in cases where I am suspicious.
I certainly don't like being a fear mongerer, but do feel the need to warn people. Malware does exist.

Generally speaking, I have to agree with your warning. If you cannot be certain that your computer and network are both well-protected and use common sense on this as well as any other Web site, do yourself a huge favor by turning it off.

Having said this, I have yet to find any malicious attachment or links on any of the hundreds of posts I've already read or any of the links posted to this forum. Should that ever happen, I will let you know immediately.

On one hand, please be aware that paranoia strikes deep and fear could be used to try to keep your insights and participation away from Rebecca's forum. On the other hand, given the high-profile nature of both cases, sure, I must agree that everyone must be very careful - especially those of you who've been posting for years to other forums and disclosing personal information in bits and pieces along the way.

For the time being I subscribe to the first part of the preceding paragraph. However, if you or anyone else ever encountered any malaware, trojan horses or viruses as the result of following any links or opening any attachments posted to Rebecca's forum, I for one would like to please know which posts so that I can take a look - as their use could provide clues worth following.

Thank you in advance.

That was my first impression, that the flowery pattern was made by the dust collected on someone's shoe soles. And, thus, I find your sandal idea at least plausible. BTW, I recall posting that I saw "footprints" when what I really meant was shoeprints - still deeply sorry for my empotional state at the time. I feel much better now.

Anhow, it could also just as well be a flowery pattern as Cariona pointed out. If that's all it its, then it might be due to the use of flash photography. Was it noticed and discussed befored?

If yes, can someone please point us newbies/returning members to those posts so that we don't waste our time searching thru thousands of posts? If not noticed and discussed before, I suggest that it's probably still worthwhile investigating/researching/discussing further, and it seems that a least one or two other members agree.

Anyone else agree?

As opposed to us oldies/bolls wasting our time?

Now, that's really hilarious! :floorlaugh:

The wicker chair and the red cover were not even brought into evidence. Even though it was turned over. Neither was the bedspread. Interesting that you can see other impressions. We have also discussed impressions/prints in the carpet that LE never delved into. I agree about the dryer sheet. I am always finding those floating around and falling out of bed linen etc. If it was there it could very well have been used to wipe off prints or used to hold items.

About the frayed rope. We have no information on what knife or if both knives were used on the rope. There has been speculation that "all" the rope is not accounted for.

STS-135 I also wanted to offer my condolences on your father. Very sorry for your loss.

I want to remind everyone to be very careful about identifying yourselves with personal information. This case involves a great deal of money/power including LE... many people have a great deal to lose when the truth is uncovered.

I noticed footprints on various places on the carpet in the room too while examining the photo where the comforter is visible. However, I don't know if we are in fact talking about the same footprints because I wasn't here at the time you discussed them and there are simply too many threads and posts on this forum already. Were any of those you discovered and discussed in the past made by any other than a barefooted person?

I had not mentioned the footprints on the carpet in my post because I found them very disturbing. They all appear to have been made by a barefooted Rebecca as far as I can tell. And the one footprint that gives me the chills every time I look at it is the one slightly below the bed post, toes pointing towards the bed post, exactly where I would've expected to find a footprint/shoeprint of the person who tied the rope.

I realize such a thought might be better posted to the "case for suicide" thread, but I'm not here to try to prove Rebecca committed suicide, I'm here to try to find any evidence - new or old - which could be used to prove that LE was wrong to get her case reopened.

Thank you.

Here are the reasons I do not believe RZ committed suicide. I sense that I only can post this here vs Salem's restrictive new thread.....Suicide only posts.

1- Rebecca wasn't responsible for Max's death.
2-Rebecca was a level headed person.
3- Rebecca was physically and mentally in good order.
4- Rebecca did not drink or take drugs to alter her state of mind.
5-Rebecca wasn't under any care prior to her death.
6-Rebecca's time of death was speculated by brash ME Lucas between 1:00 am -3:00am
but stated at 3:00am at the sham Sept.2,2011 Gore PC. Lucas couldn't say 1:00am because that would disprove Gore's flawed suicide timeline given someone erased a phone message at 12:50am. ME Lucas never put TIME OF DEATH in his Autopsy Report.
7-Rebecca had no internet searches of suicide,ropes, rope knots,etc.
8-Rebecca left no suicide note or final goodbye letter to Xena and her family.
9-Rebecca wouldn't leave such a mess (bloody) on her exit of life.
10- There hasn't not been any confirmation to date that Dr. Brad Peterson (Rady Hospital) gave Jonah GRAVE news after he returned from dinner with RZ and brother Adam at 8:00pm. In fact, Dina claimed on her previous media tour that it wasn't until Friday (2 1/2 days later) that she realized Max's condition was GRAVE and NINA has stated it was Thursday but only Jonah and Gore say it was Tuesday night.....in fact it would've had to been after 9;00pm because that the time when one of the Romano sister's left Rady Hospital in Jonah's car.
11- Jonah's statement of the "contents" of his message is hearsay and interesting enough...Jonah has not ONCE ever said,"I should've never called Rebecca that late with such bad news without talking with her and I was going to see her the next morning because she was bringing me a fresh set of clothes."
12- There has never been an explanation where the orange/red towing rope came from other than possibly the garage but there were NO RZ fingerprints or footprints to substantiate that claim.
13- If RZ had her t-shirt on then why did paint show up on her breast and nipple?
14- Why wrap a t-shirt 3x around your neck and GAG yourself......why didn't Gore demonstrate that SDSO woman employee wrapping a similar t-shirt 3x around her neck....it's exceptionally difficult to do by yourself or more apt done by a killer that wants to ensure the victim can't scream for HELP while hanging.
15- If Gore spent half as much time following up the homicide leads vs suicide leads then Adam would've been arrested, NINA would've been instructed to follow through with her polygraph, Dina,Jonah and houseguests of Dina, including Nina's 18 year old son would've been asked for blood samples/DNA swabs.
16-SDSO investigators and Gore have yet to say WHERE Rebecca got her "caked" mud feet.
17- ME Lucas and Gore have yet to say Why Rebecca had the purplish lividity pattern in her body was along her back and the back of her legs, and it was fixed. If Rebecca had been hanging from the balcony since 3:00am and supposedly cut down by Adam nearly 4 hours later....gravity would have dropped the deepest purple-red stains to her feet and lower legs. {Ann Rule's book - page 218}
18- ME brash Lucas totally downplayed the 4 separate subgaleal hemorrhages beneath Rebecca's scalp.Lucas could only downplay this or dismiss these hemorrhages to support Gore's suicide theory because to suggest otherwise.....Rebecca was physically assaulted which would've placed unknown person(s)with RZ that night/early morning.
19- Gore placed MORE emphasis on Jonah's hearsay voice message to RZ and unsupported claims of Max's sudden GRAVE condition to support his Suicide Theory than the 2 witnesses that might suggest "homicide"......the next door neighbor that heard screams and Help-Help at 11:40 pm Tuesday night coming from Spreckels mansion and the bicyclist insisted it was DINA not NINA at the front porch nervously walking/pacing back and forth from the front porch and driveway.
20- Gore's special advisor Greg Thompson was the former assistant DA for 8 years with Jonah's retained attorney Paul Pfingst plus he was the former SDSO Director of Forensics and in charge of SDSO Crime Lab (after Pfingst's unsuccessful 3rd term DA attempt) continues to fly UNDER THE RADAR and scrutiny of what pivotal role he personally played with Pfingst to turn the DEATH INVESTIGATION quickly into a Suicide Theory because the FACTS (as we know them today) simply don't even remotely hint at a suicide death.

I haven't read Ann Rule's book, because someone said, RZ is comprised in one small chapter.
How many of these facts posted, are from Rule? I noticed your mention of the purple lividity is from her. The fact it was on the back of her legs, would that really make a difference?

BTW: I always believed it was murder. Thanks for your comments.

I haven't read Ann Rule's book, because someone said, RZ is comprised in one small chapter.
How many of these facts posted, are from Rule? I noticed your mention of the purple lividity is from her. The fact it was on the back of her legs, would that really make a difference?

BTW: I always believed it was murder. Thanks for your comments.

Ann Rule's book - Fatal Friends,Deadly Neighbors has 13 Chapters. My biggest complaint with her book was the absence of the role Greg Thompson played in
the emphasis of the Suicide Theory.

Sheriff Gore finally sent RZ case evidence like POI audio tapes,crime scene photos,Adam's polygraph, some blood test results etc. to Zahau family attorney at the time -Ann Bremner.Although not all key evidence was turned over given Attorney Rudoy's lawsuit 2 months ago vs Gore....hopefully ALL of this evidence will be released by the Zahau family given the defendants, in the $10 million lawsuit, will get all information the Zahau family currently retains. The only reason I can think Zahau's lawyers won't release the evidence....a bargaining chip for Settlement talks but that doesn't get to the TRUTH in this death case which frustrates me. RELEASE THE EVIDENCE Zahau family and let the public judge the facts just like a jury would do if it gets that far.

Back to Ann Rule's book....Anne Bremner turned over this evidence over to her friend Ann Rule in exchange for undisclosed terms so we learned just a little more facts from Ann Rule's book just like the edited 5 minute AS polygraph video...show it ALL Zahau family for your supporters,contributors ....in the SPIRIT of TRUTH-JUSTICE CLOSURE for Rebecca.

As opposed to us oldies/bolls wasting our time?

Now, that's really hilarious! :floorlaugh:

You are right, to the average joe my request would appear at least a bit arrogant. A self-respecting "sleuth", however, would have quickly realized that it is far easier for someone who remembers their own posts to search for their own submissions using the terms they remember using at the time - and thus assist the team with the case at thand. Whereas it is much harder and time-consuming for the rest of us to find such information with only our best guesses as to what words might've been used, who posted it, and to what forum or sub-forum. And even when we do guess them correctly (i.e. windows updates), we often find dozens of posts which after careful reading reveal nothing even remotely connected to the purpose of our searches.

Does my request now make more sense? It was not meant for any reader, it was only meant for thee reader(s) who actually engaged in those particular discussions and remember what terms they might've used during the discussion. For a sleuth, you appear to still be thinking well within your own box. I say this respectfully, and only to get us all to really make the best of this site if we could only start working collectively. I know, it's probably no more than wishful thinking on my part.

Anyone else agree?

Hi STS!

Have you ever been to Doctor Maurice Godwin's website? There is a lot of info and analysis of the footprints on the balcony and the shoes.

http://www.drmauricegodwin.com/rebeccazahaucase.html#.UfgiHsu9KSN

Also, we joke we each other on these threads quite a bit...have some fun, lighten up :floorlaugh:

You are right, to the average joe my request would appear at least a bit arrogant. A self-respecting "sleuth", however, would have quickly realized that it is far easier for someone who remembers their own posts to search for their own submissions using the terms they remember using at the time - and thus assist the team with the case at thand. <snip>.

No, this is not true. There are few terms so specific we could all easily find our past posts or others we deem important. It might do you some good to start from the first thread and read through all the posts. I probably have made thousands myself. :floorlaugh:

You are right, to the average joe my request would appear at least a bit arrogant. A self-respecting "sleuth", however, would have quickly realized that it is far easier for someone who remembers their own posts to search for their own submissions using the terms they remember using at the time - and thus assist the team with the case at thand. Whereas it is much harder and time-consuming for the rest of us to find such information with only our best guesses as to what words might've been used, who posted it, and to what forum or sub-forum. And even when we do guess them correctly (i.e. windows updates), we often find dozens of posts which after careful reading reveal nothing even remotely connected to the purpose of our searches.

Does my request now make more sense? It was not meant for any reader, it was only meant for thee reader(s) who actually engaged in those particular discussions and remember what terms they might've used during the discussion. For a sleuth, you appear to still be thinking well within your own box. I say this respectfully, and only to get us all to really make the best of this site if we could only start working collectively. I know, it's probably no more than wishful thinking on my part.

As long as I already mentioned MS "Windows Updates", they do in fact occur by default at 3 AM unless otherwise configured as you old-timers (on this thread) no doubt already know. But what about all the other myriad third-party updates that also happen automatically behind the scenes at various and often random other times? Some of them, like Java, ShockWave, Search Engine Plug-ins, and IE Toolbars could easily mislead even many so-called IT experts.

Does anyone who is not a schmuck and really wants to help Rebecca please remember if third-party software updates were ever discussed? I could find no indication of it anywhere; and that bothers me a great deal if LE only looked at her laptop and did not also request the search history from the ISP used at the mansion.

Does anyone know if LE looked at ISP data? It is the only definitive way any self-respecting IT forensics expert can state categorically that a search was or was not conducted at any given time. Data gathered from the cache, file and registry timestamps on the laptop alone would be highly suspect given all of the aforementioned reasons.

Thank you.

As long as I already mentioned MS "Windows Updates", they do in fact occur by default at 3 AM unless otherwise configured as you old-timers (on this thread) no doubt already know. But what about all the other myriad third-party updates that also happen automatically behind the scenes at various and often random other times? Some of them, like Java, ShockWave, Search Engine Plug-ins, and IE Toolbars could easily mislead even many so-called IT experts.

Does anyone who is not a schmuck and really wants to help Rebecca please remember if third-party software updates were ever discussed? I could find no indication of it anywhere; and that bothers me a great deal if LE only looked at her laptop and did not also request the search history from the ISP used at the mansion.

Does anyone know if LE looked at ISP data? It is the only definitive way any self-respecting IT forensics expert can state categorically that a search was or was not conducted at any given time. Data gathered from the cache, file and registry timestamps on the laptop alone would be highly suspect given all of the aforementioned reasons.

Thank you.

And, while on the subject of the laptop, LE reported only one "active" user account. Does anyone know if it was ever determined that it was or was not password protected? Whether the user account was password protected or not could shed some light on where Rebecca might've been when she was first attacked. If her laptop was indeed accessed around the time of her death, she would've had to already be logged-on to the laptop, forced to reveal her password, or maybe she had already shared her password with others who might've borrowed her laptop that evening.

I would love few things more on this case than to be able to get my hands on an image (copy) of the laptop's drive.

Ann Rule's book - Fatal Friends,Deadly Neighbors has 13 Chapters. My biggest complaint with her book was the absence of the role Greg Thompson played in
the emphasis of the Suicide Theory.

Sheriff Gore finally sent RZ case evidence like POI audio tapes,crime scene photos,Adam's polygraph, some blood test results etc. to Zahau family attorney at the time -Ann Bremner.Although not all key evidence was turned over given Attorney Rudoy's lawsuit 2 months ago vs Gore....hopefully ALL of this evidence will be released by the Zahau family given the defendants, in the $10 million lawsuit, will get all information the Zahau family currently retains. The only reason I can think Zahau's lawyers won't release the evidence....a bargaining chip for Settlement talks but that doesn't get to the TRUTH in this death case which frustrates me. RELEASE THE EVIDENCE Zahau family and let the public judge the facts just like a jury would do if it gets that far.

Back to Ann Rule's book....Anne Bremner turned over this evidence over to her friend Ann Rule in exchange for undisclosed terms so we learned just a little more facts from Ann Rule's book just like the edited 5 minute AS polygraph video...show it ALL Zahau family for your supporters,contributors ....in the SPIRIT of TRUTH-JUSTICE CLOSURE for Rebecca.

:goodpost:

BBM - I couldn't agree with you more. Release the files and do the right thing for your family, Rebecca and XZ. I know t is not that simple and tough decisions will have to be made. I have been in a similar position. I made my decision based on what I thought I could NOT live with for the rest of my life instead of always wondering if I made the right decision.

:goodpost:

BBM - I couldn't agree with you more. Release the files and do the right thing for your family, Rebecca and XZ. I know t is not that simple and tough decisions will have to be made. I have been in a similar position. I made my decision based on what I thought I could NOT live with for the rest of my life instead of always wondering if I made the right decision.

Yes, release all the files please. I could not agree more. Thank you!

And, while on the subject of the laptop, LE reported only one "active" user account. Does anyone know if it was ever determined that it was or was not password protected? Whether the user account was password protected or not could shed some light on where Rebecca might've been when she was first attacked. If her laptop was indeed accessed around the time of her death, she would've had to already be logged-on to the laptop, forced to reveal her password, or maybe she had already shared her password with others who might've borrowed her laptop that evening.

I would love few things more on this case than to be able to get my hands on an image (copy) of the laptop's drive.

Since the investigative files have not been released to the public, most of what you're asking has not been made available. Few questions were asked at the press conference(s). If the files were released, I am sure many people here could help sort through the evidence. However, since SDSO still has Rebecca's laptop and phone in their possession, I don't know how much evidence the Zahau attorneys even have. See the problem, at some point you hit a rock in the road without the files being released.

Here are the reasons I do not believe RZ committed suicide. I sense that I only can post this here vs Salem's restrictive new thread.....Suicide only posts.

1- Rebecca wasn't responsible for Max's death.
2-Rebecca was a level headed person.
3- Rebecca was physically and mentally in good order.
4- Rebecca did not drink or take drugs to alter her state of mind.
5-Rebecca wasn't under any care prior to her death.
6-Rebecca's time of death was speculated by brash ME Lucas between 1:00 am -3:00am
but stated at 3:00am at the sham Sept.2,2011 Gore PC. Lucas couldn't say 1:00am because that would disprove Gore's flawed suicide timeline given someone erased a phone message at 12:50am. ME Lucas never put TIME OF DEATH in his Autopsy Report.
7-Rebecca had no internet searches of suicide,ropes, rope knots,etc.
8-Rebecca left no suicide note or final goodbye letter to Xena and her family.
9-Rebecca wouldn't leave such a mess (bloody) on her exit of life.
10- There hasn't not been any confirmation to date that Dr. Brad Peterson (Rady Hospital) gave Jonah GRAVE news after he returned from dinner with RZ and brother Adam at 8:00pm. In fact, Dina claimed on her previous media tour that it wasn't until Friday (2 1/2 days later) that she realized Max's condition was GRAVE and NINA has stated it was Thursday but only Jonah and Gore say it was Tuesday night.....in fact it would've had to been after 9;00pm because that the time when one of the Romano sister's left Rady Hospital in Jonah's car.
11- Jonah's statement of the "contents" of his message is hearsay and interesting enough...Jonah has not ONCE ever said,"I should've never called Rebecca that late with such bad news without talking with her and I was going to see her the next morning because she was bringing me a fresh set of clothes."
12- There has never been an explanation where the orange/red towing rope came from other than possibly the garage but there were NO RZ fingerprints or footprints to substantiate that claim.
13- If RZ had her t-shirt on then why did paint show up on her breast and nipple?
14- Why wrap a t-shirt 3x around your neck and GAG yourself......why didn't Gore demonstrate that SDSO woman employee wrapping a similar t-shirt 3x around her neck....it's exceptionally difficult to do by yourself or more apt done by a killer that wants to ensure the victim can't scream for HELP while hanging.
15- If Gore spent half as much time following up the homicide leads vs suicide leads then Adam would've been arrested, NINA would've been instructed to follow through with her polygraph, Dina,Jonah and houseguests of Dina, including Nina's 18 year old son would've been asked for blood samples/DNA swabs.
16-SDSO investigators and Gore have yet to say WHERE Rebecca got her "caked" mud feet.
17- ME Lucas and Gore have yet to say Why Rebecca had the purplish lividity pattern in her body was along her back and the back of her legs, and it was fixed. If Rebecca had been hanging from the balcony since 3:00am and supposedly cut down by Adam nearly 4 hours later....gravity would have dropped the deepest purple-red stains to her feet and lower legs. {Ann Rule's book - page 218}
18- ME brash Lucas totally downplayed the 4 separate subgaleal hemorrhages beneath Rebecca's scalp.Lucas could only downplay this or dismiss these hemorrhages to support Gore's suicide theory because to suggest otherwise.....Rebecca was physically assaulted which would've placed unknown person(s)with RZ that night/early morning.
19- Gore placed MORE emphasis on Jonah's hearsay voice message to RZ and unsupported claims of Max's sudden GRAVE condition to support his Suicide Theory than the 2 witnesses that might suggest "homicide"......the next door neighbor that heard screams and Help-Help at 11:40 pm Tuesday night coming from Spreckels mansion and the bicyclist insisted it was DINA not NINA at the front porch nervously walking/pacing back and forth from the front porch and driveway.
20- Gore's special advisor Greg Thompson was the former assistant DA for 8 years with Jonah's retained attorney Paul Pfingst plus he was the former SDSO Director of Forensics and in charge of SDSO Crime Lab (after Pfingst's unsuccessful 3rd term DA attempt) continues to fly UNDER THE RADAR and scrutiny of what pivotal role he personally played with Pfingst to turn the DEATH INVESTIGATION quickly into a Suicide Theory because the FACTS (as we know them today) simply don't even remotely hint at a suicide death.

Excellent summary, thanks! :rockon:

The rapid conclusion that it was a suicide was the first action that caught my interest.

The lack of gathering and testing of much evidence at the death scene was another problem area, as was the use of JS's opinions to decide which evidence to test and which to ignore (women's panties in the guest room wastebasket), etc.

More at this link

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189944"]These are 'Facts' because William Gore said Jonah Shacknai said so - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The hiding of the message painted on the door is also problematic, particularly the way the photos of the message were hidden from the public. The public never saw a photo of the message until Ann Rule's book was published.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9459644&postcount=66"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Photos only. Please post pictures here only.[/ame]

I noticed footprints on various places on the carpet in the room too while examining the photo where the comforter is visible. However, I don't know if we are in fact talking about the same footprints because I wasn't here at the time you discussed them and there are simply too many threads and posts on this forum already. Were any of those you discovered and discussed in the past made by any other than a barefooted person?

I had not mentioned the footprints on the carpet in my post because I found them very disturbing. They all appear to have been made by a barefooted Rebecca as far as I can tell. And the one footprint that gives me the chills every time I look at it is the one slightly below the bed post, toes pointing towards the bed post, exactly where I would've expected to find a footprint/shoeprint of the person who tied the rope.

I realize such a thought might be better posted to the "case for suicide" thread, but I'm not here to try to prove Rebecca committed suicide, I'm here to try to find any evidence - new or old - which could be used to prove that LE was wrong to get her case reopened.

Thank you.

I did see the cherry blossom flowers with a sheen in the red bedspread. Perhaps they are in a pattern of a random spray, or they only show when the light hits them at a certain angle. I didn't really see footprints in it, but will look again. As for the carpet, I will look again.

BBM

This is my best guess. I didn't have everything perfectly tied so the feet didn't come up as far as I thought they should have but this is what I think happened and she was cut down soon enough and laid on her back in the grass to account for the livor mortis on her back:

<mod snip>
ON TOPIC

I like your approach, very much, all-out and willing to risk ridiculing your anonymous alias by being creative, obviously letting your imagination run wild - others might call it thinking far out of the proverbial box - and then even going through all the trouble to actually recreate the scenario and post your findings and photos. We so could use all your help right now.

Anyhow, what's your current belief as to what position she was in when she died? Have you updated your scenario to account for either having died while on her back, or for having been left on her back for hours before AS allegedly cut her down? You could be on to something.

Thank you in advance for your thoughts. <Mod Snip>

I was wrong. The still-unexplained impressions on Rebecca's left forearm and right calf could have only been made by the rope - because there are two loops clearly visible in both places. How did they get there unless she was already dead when they were made? There is no way that the binding on her legs could've moved that much unless she was dragged by LE, which I find extremely unlikely. The binding on her wrists AS already made sure to tell us that he loosened and moved, allegedly to take her pulse, but I still haven't found any reason not to think that he could've loosened and moved them to cover the impressions on her foreram which he might've only been able to notice with daylight in the morning. Apparently he didn't notice the impressions on her calf, or he might've also loosed those bindings to try to account for how the impressions were made.

Does anyone here still really believe that the bindings on her leg could've moved - What is it, two or three inches? - and then move back to their original position on their own? Are you thinking that LE moved them for photographing? I don't believe that one bit. Also, there are several loops on the rope binding still present on both her arms and her legs, so how come only two loops left impressions on both her arms and her legs?????!!!!! We should've seen four or more loops if both bindings had in fact been moved!!! Please remember, there was no other rope found on the lawn and the short piece of rope on the noose end was lying on the grass around her head - nowhere near either her arms or her legs while she lyed there for hours.

I find this to be a huge red flag IMO. Although I have yet to figure out where those impressions could've been made. IMHO they point to having been tied to something, even if perhaps not necessarily the chair - or at least not the one LE found in the room. That chair and comforter were left there to try to cover something, perhaps until the moisture from the cleanup dried. Was the room examined under blue light?

Thank you for any insight you can please share.

'Mysterious Deaths at the Spreckels Mansion'. This will be released soon and is written by Gary C. King, a true crime writer. Interesting....

You know, if the Zahaus do not settle their case in an agreement for silence, there is still a lot of potential money to be made by selling the rights to the story. It would make an interesting movie to say the least.

'Mysterious Deaths at the Spreckels Mansion'. This will be released soon and is written by Gary C. King, a true crime writer. Interesting....

You know, if the Zahaus do not settle their case in an agreement for silence, there is still a lot of potential money to be made by selling the rights to the story. It would make an interesting movie to say the least.

Thanks for letting us know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member