The case for murder

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dinah AND Adam.....
as+DS

It took me a long time to find this interview...http://www.azfamily.com/good-mornin...ai-seeks-answers-in-sons-death-166125956.html (and y'all know I really take a lot of time, watching and looking for details)
Gilgamesh...you are a friggin' genius. IMO that combination AS+DS is the most likely...especially if you watch the aforementioned link. @ 1min 26 seconds the interview asks DS a very "point blank" question, "Do you believe it was a suicide?" She totally avoids the entire question and says she was "focusing" on other issues. "to lose a sister and daughter is horrible, just like I know it is horrible to lose a son"!!!![/B] Every interview, written or video, she can NEVER say suicide...IT IS ALWAYS...I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO LOSE A CHILD, TOO.
It goes without saying, the loss of your beautiful young child is devastating...and for that reason I can understand launching an independent investigation. She deserves the truth.
But, she is the ONLY one who never jumps in with "Yes, absolutely!" And of course I have always wondered about the end of the Dr. Phil interview, where he lowers his head (the skeptical stare attached) and basically ends it with, "Do you have anything else you want to add?" I know Dr. P made every effort to be impartial, but....that was one of the best "poker stares" ever!

Anybody think that it is a coincidence that GS is out of the country for the month of July?

I spoke to at least 3 young people (all college age) who are traveling to England to study for a semester...but noticed many sites offer 1 month, one semester or a full year option. Maybe being away from Ariz is a good thing right now... 110 degrees only agrees with armadillos and cactus!
(it would be an easy choice for me to make.)

Sometimes it is easy not to see the forest for the trees. There are basic bare-bones facts that lead me to believe ( meaning that this is JMO)...that it was DS and AS that carried out the final act.

Dina was positively identified at Spreckels that night
RZ's texts and phone calls stopped at that time
Adam was on the premises at the same time
RZ was tied with professional knots ( such as a tugboat captain would use)
2 knives were found at the scene as well
Dina has a history of physical violence and explosive rage

There are other facts as well but these are some of the main facts. It's easy to get caught up in the minutiae, but the basic facts are there and to me, they are glaring.

I spoke to at least 3 young people (all college age) who are traveling to England to study for a semester...but noticed many sites offer 1 month, one semester or a full year option. Maybe being away from Ariz is a good thing right now... 110 degrees only agrees with armadillos and cactus!
(it would be an easy choice for me to make.)

She is still in high school. IMO, daddy wants her far from the media when the storm hits

She is still in high school. IMO, daddy wants her far from the media when the storm hits

IIRC, didn't GS leave in July of 2011 for an out of country trip? In my opinion, it could be a studies trip that just happened to come at a convenient time. I am waiting for that storm to hit, so far I am skeptical. No advisory warnings as of yet.

IIRC, didn't GS leave in July of 2011 for an out of country trip? In my opinion, it could be a studies trip that just happened to come at a convenient time. I am waiting for that storm to hit, so far I am skeptical. No advisory warnings as of yet.

GS was scheduled to go to Africa in 2011 for a volunteer trip for a couple of weeks, but she did not go.

as+DS

It took me a long time to find this interview...http://www.azfamily.com/good-mornin...ai-seeks-answers-in-sons-death-166125956.html (and y'all know I really take a lot of time, watching and looking for details)
Gilgamesh...you are a friggin' genius. IMO that combination AS+DS is the most likely...especially if you watch the aforementioned link. @ 1min 26 seconds the interview asks DS a very "point blank" question, "Do you believe it was a suicide?" She totally avoids the entire question and says she was "focusing" on other issues. "to lose a sister and daughter is horrible, just like I know it is horrible to lose a son"!!!![/B] Every interview, written or video, she can NEVER say suicide...IT IS ALWAYS...I KNOW WHAT IT IS TO LOSE A CHILD, TOO.
It goes without saying, the loss of your beautiful young child is devastating...and for that reason I can understand launching an independent investigation. She deserves the truth.
But, she is the ONLY one who never jumps in with "Yes, absolutely!" And of course I have always wondered about the end of the Dr. Phil interview, where he lowers his head (the skeptical stare attached) and basically ends it with, "Do you have anything else you want to add?" I know Dr. P made every effort to be impartial, but....that was one of the best "poker stares" ever!
Also, what I heard from the gentleman in the video link you provided was that after mentioning that Rebecca was not the only one in the house, that her sister XZ was there too. The man then stated that "the daughter was there".

The man's name is Mike. Beginning at the three minute mark (around 3:19/3:20 mention of daughter) is conversation about Rebecca not being only one in the house.

Yes, I meant that he chose to stay in a hotel and not go back to the mansion and stay with his girlfriend in his own bed. Even when XZ and the dog were out of the way there were no plans for her to go stay with JS in a hotel room. Why were they apart..... that to me says he had a big problem with RZ she was being investigated and later exonerated but them not staying together says volumes.

I also still think the bumbling ER doc's hasty, erroneous labeling of MS's injuries as resulting from "child abuse" lit the fuse for the anger that killed RZ. Had he not fanned the flames with the family so quickly, some people may not have flown into a rage and killed her. IMO, it was somewhat irresponsible on his part. If he felt child abuse might have been the cause, all he needed to do was report it to authorities and move on. Subsequent exams by other, more expert physicians and the autopsy showed he was wrong.

Sometimes it is easy not to see the forest for the trees. There are basic bare-bones facts that lead me to believe ( meaning that this is JMO)...that it was DS and AS that carried out the final act.

Dina was positively identified at Spreckels that night
RZ's texts and phone calls stopped at that time
Adam was on the premises at the same time
RZ was tied with professional knots ( such as a tugboat captain would use)
2 knives were found at the scene as well
Dina has a history of physical violence and explosive rage

There are other facts as well but these are some of the main facts. It's easy to get caught up in the minutiae, but the basic facts are there and to me, they are glaring.

Nina admitted to being on the property that night. Pretty brazen commitment to make if she is lying. Allegedly, there should have been visitors at Dina's home who could attest to whether Nina left Dina's home that night and walked to the mansion. Ironically the investigators from the DOJ did not follow up with Nina or her alibi. Nina's polygraph was scrubbed. Do you think Nina is lying and covering for her sister?

Nina admitted to being on the property that night. Pretty brazen commitment to make if she is lying. Allegedly, there should have been visitors at Dina's home who could attest to whether Nina left Dina's home that night and walked to the mansion. Ironically the investigators from the DOJ did not follow up with Nina or her alibi. Nina's polygraph was scrubbed. Do you think Nina is lying and covering for her sister?

That is a good question. There could be several (more, actually) scenarios. It would be a less brazen commitment if in fact, she were completely innocent of any of the killing. A red herring to keep authorities off the track and keep her sister safe. It could also be that she truly did walk down there and left. By admitting that, she could be trying to minimize the damage done by the witness who saw Dina with the big black bag. I tend to think it's the second scenario but its just speculation, obviously. The facts lead me to believe it was AS and DS who tortured and killed RZ I am only guessing when it comes to Nina's actions.

All of this is JMO.

That is a good question. There could be several (more, actually) scenarios. It would be a less brazen commitment if in fact, she were completely innocent of any of the killing. A red herring to keep authorities off the track and keep her sister safe. It could also be that she truly did walk down there and left. By admitting that, she could be trying to minimize the damage done by the witness who saw Dina with the big black bag. I tend to think it's the second scenario but its just speculation, obviously. The facts lead me to believe it was AS and DS who tortured and killed RZ I am only guessing when it comes to Nina's actions.

All of this is JMO.
IMO, Nina's statement that she was there was to "discredit" the witness who saw Dina.......let's not forget that DS has been taking care of NR financially. She would do/say anything/everything to keep that gravy train going.

I wonder why the SDSO detectives couldn't ever produce at least ONE witness seeing
a Romano sister walking 5 minutes back to their residence after 10:00 pm on a clear summer night on July 12,2011?

I have yet to this day understood why Jonah gave one of the Romano sisters his car that night at 9:00 pm?

I wonder why the SDSO detectives couldn't ever produce at least ONE witness seeing
a Romano sister walking 5 minutes back to their residence after 10:00 pm on a clear summer night on July 12,2011?

I have yet to this day understood why Jonah gave one of the Romano sisters his car that night at 9:00 pm?
It is more than a 5 minute walk, and there usually are lots of people out walking along Ocean Blvd at that time of night in the summer

Hmmmm, just a guess....maybe he gave it to NR so that she could go look for her "missing sister"? (And, "DS" left her cell phone near the hospital, huh? So no one could call her and thusly the "pings off the tower near Rady's") BTW, have you ever heard of a witness in a "suspicious death" investigation give an item-by-item run-down of her "new" yoga outfit, type of tennis shoes and the FRIGGIN' BRAND NAME of their purse???????Ah gee...don't get me started with the "pink Coach w-r-i-s-t-l-e-t" crap and actually expect me to believe NR was anything less than B-i-Z-A-R-R-E!
In My Opinion.

All of this is JMO.

I couldn't agree more! It appears we have the same opinion of what transpired that fateful evening.

I'm not convinced Nina walked to the mansion. I think she may have driven straight to Spreckels in Jonah's car because she was worried about her sister. In my opinion, Dina nor her car were at the hospital, but she did leave her phone at the hospital. Nina became increasingly worried about Dina, hence the reason Jonah allowed Nina to take his car. If Dina was really at the hospital why, why would Nina take Jonah's car and not her sisters?

I'm not convinced Nina walked to the mansion. I think she may have driven straight to Spreckels in Jonah's car because she was worried about her sister. In my opinion, Dina nor her car were at the hospital, but she did leave her phone at the hospital. Nina became increasingly worried about Dina, hence the reason Jonah allowed Nina to take his car. If Dina was really at the hospital why, why would Nina take Jonah's car and not her sisters?

I think this is an excellent theory and has the most explanatory power of any. I wonder if Dina had Nina's phone or if it was Nina who called Rebecca. It could be Dina had it and hence why the times were off on the call by an hour, e.g., Nina wasn't the one who made the call. Of course, there are other reasons for that time difference.

In criminal cases, the (forensic experts?) expert may also be able to give an opinion as to whether a naked death was a suicide or a murder masquerading as a suicide. Lucas was the ME...who said the cause of death "appeared to be" hanging. So, who was the SDSO forensic expert?? http://www.jaapl.org/content/36/2/240.full (lots of interesting stuff on naked suicide). What I found most interesting was that 95% of the people who complete successful naked suicide had a HISTORY of mental illness! From what I have read and heard from her family...there was no history of mental illness for RZ.
The two most common ways to disguise a murder, is to make the victim's death look like an accident/robbery or make the victim's death look like a suicide. Please read about the Adrienne Shelly murder! (just in case you want quick info9:While initially thought a suicide, police later arrested a construction worker who confessed to murdering Shelly when she caught him robbing her apartment.

IQuestion, the article you reference by American Psychiatry and the Law was quite interesting reading. A dearest girlfriend was found hanging in her 9' closet. After tossing the clothes off the rod, a heating pad cord was placed over the rod and around her neck. All she was wearing were navy blue panties. Although ruled a suicide, I still believe it was murder. The ex-boyfriend, an attorney, whom I believe was the culprit, had a father who just happened to be state pathologist at the time.
This statement from the article fits her death and also Rebecca's death.

"Conventional wisdom has it that a woman found hanging naked is most likely a homicide or a staged suicide."

IQuestion, the article you reference by American Psychiatry and the Law was quite interesting reading. A dearest girlfriend was found hanging in her 9' closet. After tossing the clothes off the rod, a heating pad cord was placed over the rod and around her neck. All she was wearing were navy blue panties. Although ruled a suicide, I still believe it was murder. The ex-boyfriend, an attorney, whom I believe was the culprit, had a father who just happened to be state pathologist at the time.
This statement from the article fits her death and also Rebecca's death.

[B[/B]
Oh DeDee my heart broke reading about your dear girlfriend... I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE getting away with murder. My eyes fill with tears, because she was probably so afraid. Although I/we tend to look at '''the current man" in her life....let's not rule out an unidentified intruder, either. Thank you for reading the article (I know it was a long one...but full of information that needs to be shared...especially to law enforcement investigators!) Remember, Drew Petersen killed his wife by hitting her in the head and drowning her in a bathtub...ya' know the "accident BS line." Sadly he got away with it for almost a decade, until the 3rd Mrs. Petersen disappeared... WHAT THE HE--!? Adults do not drown in bathtubs....unless they are greatly impaired to begin with! Beautiful young women do not hang themselves...they cut, do pills, carbon monoxide etc....the only exception, I know, is a long history of documented mental illness.

Oh DeDee my heart broke reading about your dear girlfriend... I ABSOLUTELY HATE THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE getting away with murder. My eyes fill with tears, because she was probably so afraid. Although I/we tend to look at '''the current man" in her life....let's not rule out an unidentified intruder, either. Thank you for reading the article (I know it was a long one...but full of information that needs to be shared...especially to law enforcement investigators!) Remember, Drew Petersen killed his wife by hitting her in the head and drowning her in a bathtub...ya' know the "accident BS line." Sadly he got away with it for almost a decade, until the 3rd Mrs. Petersen disappeared... WHAT THE HE--!? Adults do not drown in bathtubs....unless they are greatly impaired to begin with! Beautiful young women do not hang themselves...they cut, do pills, carbon monoxide etc....the only exception, I know, is a long history of documented mental illness.

RBM - In my opinion, a major point in RZ's case. Rebecca did NOT have a long or short history of documented/undocumented mental illness. The infamous 15 investigators that SDSO highlight in their FAQ's found only 1 person in RZ's life that allegedly saw her in January 2011, 6mths before her death. The person claimed RZ had lost weight, seemed stressed, was not sleeping well and was not exercising, which was abnormal for her. Also, SDSO claimed Rebecca had some bleak journal entries. I wonder in what context? I think you could find bleak notes in most people's journals. We all have bad days for goodness sake! The journal entries were 8 months old. And...Don't forget RZ allegedly blamed herself for Maxie's accident. In my opinion, they were reaching.

Then we have Mary, Rebecca's sister, who talked to her on a regular basis. "My sister never had a psychiatric problem, never (had) been on psychiatric medication and never had attempted suicide, let alone ever talked about harming herself," Mary Zahau said in an interview weeks after her sister's death.

Rebecca did not kill herself!

ETA - The Zahau family even hired a forensic psychiatrist that said this was not a suicide, did not fit a suicide and is unprecedented in the history of suicides. SDSO did not attempt to seek this evidence before or after the investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict