The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was Lou Smit's answer for the 118K Magna Carta of a ransom note ? I have been searching and searching and can find nothing about this in his reports. I want to know how he can explain this away as I think this is the smoking gun, the one piece of damning evidence that links the Ramsey's themselves to this crime. IMO it was written so as to lead cops to the company John owned knowing it had 500 + employees and they thought this would be enough to clear them.

So has anyone seen Smit address this issue?

I just watched this video posted up-thread, 'The Case Of JonBenet Rasmey': Has Her Murder Been solved?
I watched it Closed Captioned due to the time and it is bizzaro. Check it out, especially at 2.38 with C.C.

[video=youtube;z_zMffV2lhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_zMffV2lhc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

What was Lou Smit's answer for the 118K Magna Carta of a ransom note ? I have been searching and searching and can find nothing about this in his reports. I want to know how he can explain this away as I think this is the smoking gun, the one piece of damning evidence that links the Ramsey's themselves to this crime. IMO it was written so as to lead cops to the company John owned knowing it had 500 + employees and they thought this would be enough to clear them.

So has anyone seen Smit address this issue?
This is actually a great question! IIRC someone stated a while back in one of the threads that he was really sent there to confirm the possibility of the intruder theory. I honestly don't think he looked at any other possibilities in my opinion. Not sure how true it is but it would explain how hard he pushed the IDI theory.

I just watched this video posted up-thread, 'The Case Of JonBenet Rasmey': Has Her Murder Been solved?
I watched it Closed Captioned due to the time and it is bizzaro. Check it out, especially at 2.38 with C.C.

[video=youtube;z_zMffV2lhc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_zMffV2lhc&feature=youtu.be[/video]
hahahahahahahahahahha!

This is actually a great question! IIRC someone stated a while back in one of the threads that he was really sent there to confirm the possibility of the intruder theory. I honestly don't think he looked at any other possibilities in my opinion. Not sure how true it is but it would explain how hard he pushed the IDI theory.

I heard he was seen " praying" with the Ramsey's at church and since the DA could only afford to hire him 1 day a week, what do you think the Ramsey's and all their moola did about that ? He got money from them to tell the world they were innocent.

I began to wonder what his deal was, it is dementia ? or just wanting to cash in like so many did on this case, afterall he was old and probably wanted to line his pockets before he died.

God, I wish I could find it to quote it, but someone had part of an interview transcript where JR is asked (about something else) and he's hung up about the autopsy…asking whether it said JB died from head blow or from strangulation. The poster said it was compelling because JR may have been distraught about accidentally killing JB during what he thought was post-mortem staging. I thought that was an interesting take, but I'm still a little torn because I simultaneously have doubts about BR making the garrote along with having a hard time believing JR or PR strangled JB, even if they believed they were doing a post-mortem staging. Perhaps BR did it all and JR was shaken up because he desperately wanted to believe that what actually killed JB was something accidental. Even though you would think JR would have to mentally acknowledge that BR is severely messed up for strangling his sister (regardless of whether it contributed to JB's death or whether he did it afterwards), maybe he put that thought on the back burner and he wanted to be told that the thing that actually killed JB was something accidental, a blow to the head.

Bill W,
questfortrue was the poster: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=12843316#post12843316

JR was being asked about where JonBenet had sustained her injuries, one location or more?

JR: I mean, its just no reason to - to know that. I mean, I guess - well, like I say, I just - that's very difficult to think about and imagine, but I wondered whether the head injury didn't kill her and after that they strangled her.
So JR is offering an explanation as to why the intruder inflicted two serious injuries on JonBenet, i.e. the head blow failed?

Its a staging rationale and I submit distinct from any feelings regarding the manner of JonBenet's death?

BR could have done it all, including using the ligature, no problem at all. How much did the parents contribute to the staging?

I heard he was seen " praying" with the Ramsey's at church and since the DA could only afford to hire him 1 day a week, what do you think the Ramsey's and all their moola did about that ? He got money from them to tell the world they were innocent.

I began to wonder what his deal was, it is dementia ? or just wanting to cash in like so many did on this case, afterall he was old and probably wanted to line his pockets before he died.
totally agree with you!!!

John Mark Karr who still admits to killing JonBenet has a freaking girlfriend! WTH. Plus shes 23 yrs old and has a 3 year old child! Not to mention he was married to a 13 yr old previously in 1984 when he was 19 and married a 16 yr old in 1989 when he was 24 who he had gotten pregnantt!!! I'm in total shock.....( not sure if he is STILL with the 23 yr old but during the interview in the link he was.... seriously again... WTH.

http://www.nbcnews.com/video/verdict-with-dan-abrams/20311839#20311839
This is him in his most recent interview...
attachment.php

Attachments

• john mark karr.jpg
    john mark karr.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 656
OMG JMK is the freek creepiest thing I have ever had the misfortune of seeing.
I now feel dirty, pig dirrty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, probably not the right place for this but I've searched and can't find any mention elsewhere. My local paper in Australia is pushing a new book by Nick van der Leek and Lisa Wilson called The Craven Silence. Anyone read it? Worth getting? Apparently it's BDI with the baseball bat / golf club because of jealousy over the new bike.

Ok, probably not the right place for this but I've searched and can't find any mention elsewhere. My local paper in Australia is pushing a new book by Nick van der Leek and Lisa Wilson called The Craven Silence. Anyone read it? Worth getting? Apparently it's BDI with the baseball bat / golf club because of jealousy over the new bike.

Me66. interesting, very interesting. I have not heard of that book, but for some reason that theory rings a bell.
I'm sure someone can help you, there are so many JBR super sleuths here.

I recall someone mentioning shoestrings...went back and read the warrants and the cops were indeed looking for missing drawstrings and shoestrings! The warrants are on the acandyrose site.

John Mark Karr who still admits to killing JonBenet has a freaking girlfriend! WTH. Plus shes 23 yrs old and has a 3 year old child! Not to mention he was married to a 13 yr old previously in 1984 when he was 19 and married a 16 yr old in 1989 when he was 24 who he had gotten pregnantt!!! I'm in total shock.....( not sure if he is STILL with the 23 yr old but during the interview in the link he was.... seriously again... WTH.

attachment.php

What a freak show! To me he comes of as very gay to me. Super flamboyant. Im suprised he likes girls.

God, I wish I could find it to quote it, but someone had part of an interview transcript where JR is asked (about something else) and he's hung up about the autopsy…asking whether it said JB died from head blow or from strangulation. The poster said it was compelling because JR may have been distraught about accidentally killing JB during what he thought was post-mortem staging. I thought that was an interesting take, but I'm still a little torn because I simultaneously have doubts about BR making the garrote along with having a hard time believing JR or PR strangled JB, even if they believed they were doing a post-mortem staging. Perhaps BR did it all and JR was shaken up because he desperately wanted to believe that what actually killed JB was something accidental. Even though you would think JR would have to mentally acknowledge that BR is severely messed up for strangling his sister (regardless of whether it contributed to JB's death or whether he did it afterwards), maybe he put that thought on the back burner and he wanted to be told that the thing that actually killed JB was something accidental, a blow to the head.

Yes, that's exactly what I would suspect. If he had to acknowledge that Burke had actually purposefully strangled JonBenet when she was already dying, helpless, it would put Burke in another category entirely. He probably insisted in his own mind that things had happened that way, just to be able to deal with it and go on with some imitation of family life.

I mean, over the years, did he ever regret their choices that night/morning? Imagine just sitting at a family holiday dinner as your killer kid was talking, laughing, eating normally, and you thinking, "Yeah but he killed his sister..."

What a freak show! To me he comes of as very gay to me. Super flamboyant. Im suprised he likes girls.

He was transitioning to become a female when they found him in Thailand in the first place. He's a messed-up person. Is he from a rich family or something? Where is he getting money to live?

attachment.php

he discust me in that interview and to let out the F word just showed how trashy he is. This guy needs to crawl in a hole and never come out ! Oh and take Casey Anthony with him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1