The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that christmas picture it has always struck me Patsy is holding Jonbenét's arm really tight.

The cat is not a toy. There is another picture where Burke is holding him and the cat is looking up at him with a funny expression. Has it ever been stated what the cat was called?
Jacques #3? Just kidding.

Now that you mention it, I remember some odd line about cats in DOI that a FFJ poster posted about years ago. I don't think this is the same cat, of course. This cat was named Sister Socks, which was also the name of the stuffed cat JB was buried with.
Now pay attention, because something does not sound right here with the story of the cat. P. Ramsey states in the book: “John is not particularly a cat person, but he and Sister Socks [the real cat] were bonded. I knew he would have taken her and her three kittens back to Boulder at the end of the summer, but I was afraid to ask him – and he wasn’t about to volunteer.” I am totally lost here, can anyone explain why she was afraid to ask? He was bonded to the cat and would have taken her plus kittens, yet didn’t volunteer? So how bonded was he with that cat? Again, it sounds so hypocritical to me. However, the cat and her kittens were dropped off at the neighbor’s house. Again, it is easier to lay the responsibility on another person than to take responsibility for them yourself! In addition, what a great way to disappoint your children again, who had become so attached to the cat.
http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...th-Of-Innocence-quot-Analysis-By-Sylvia/page2

And then they dump Jacques #2 with the Barnhills and end up with this cat later, I guess.

If BR really did this and the parents covered it up how in the heck could PR spend her short days left on this earth not hating her son for killing her precious baby girl and even to be able to look at him with love and affection for ruining so many lives including theirs? I'm not going to convict him without being in a court of law, hearing and seeing all the evidence. I am not 100% convinced he's guilty no matter what everyone here thinks. The ransom letter is the only thing I'm really struggling with that as it could point to a coverup or maybe not but there's always a first for something even though all others ransom notes have been short. Yes, Burke is an odd guy but that's not enough for a television show to convince me of guilt. Lee, Scheck and Spitz were probably paid by network to make BR look guilty. They have been paid by defense numerous times in high profile cases to save murderers by creating reasonable doubt such as in OJ and Spector trials. We all know OJ was guilty. More DNA evidence then any case in history.

Uh, no. You may need to find the PDI or JDI threads unless you prefer to be disruptive and create a thorny theory exculpating BR.

Surely, Lee and Spitz were paid for their professional time for working on the production as was Kolar and the others, or at least I hope they were well-paid experts. To accuse them of being paid to take the case in one particular direction is an atrocity pointing toward defamation. These highly skilled professional experts, each in their own special fields, brought their years of education, training, life and work experience to the table to create a mutual conclusive solution to the mystery of who killed JonBenet based on how the copious amounts of evidence spoke to them.

JClemente is well-known and is not shy. LRichards, and all of the gang, are not movie stars with Hollywood agents. Lee and Spitz, as well as many other professionals, testify in court at a cost to their client. I had to pay a physician's air flight back from ATL, first-class, round-trip, so he would testify at my divorce hearing plus pay for his expert testimony while in court for half a day. He swore to tell the truth and so he did. Rarely would these doctors and experts work for free. That's called American capitalism. Mainly, Kolar, Lee and Spitz's opinions have not changed over the years, AFAIK.

In that christmas picture it has always struck me Patsy is holding Jonbenét's arm really tight.

The cat is not a toy. There is another picture where Burke is holding him and the cat is looking up at him with a funny expression. Has it ever been stated what the cat was called?

Dear God, is this what we have come to? How BR is looking at a cat? Or how the cat is looking at him? Don't get me wrong, I'm RDI, leaning toward BDI, but really...we have to get a hold of ourselves here. :gaah:

Well. Money talks in this case. They were told to handle them with kid gloves. Had I been first on the scene and been handed that ransom note with the not so subtle threats in it... my first reaction would be to question why the hell they called the police and friends over so easily. That was what sinks their ship in my opinion. That's when I would have hauled their butts to the station and crime scene taped the whole block off. JMOO. They were allowed way too much leeway. IIRC someone on one of the threads, forgive me for not remembering who, said that Patsy's sister was provided police attire to go to the house and gather a bunch of items. They gave her the clothes to keep media from being too curious. But supposedly she hauled a lot that day and it wasnt checked. So no telling what was removed from the scene. I also like the boiler idea. That is an interesting theory. It wouldn't be out of the ordinary if it was in fact on considering the time of year
Would be a great way to dispose of evidence.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

amen to that ! and why didnt they at least request an unmarked car, this just shows ya that note was FAKE LOL

Brendon, you have been blatantly trolling this thread for pages now. Considering you have espoused an unwavering IDI viewpoint since you started posting in this thread, this and all of your other recent responses to posters are obviously 100% sarcastic because you believe what the posters are saying is preposterous. If you feel that way, fine, there are a lot of things being suggested that I find unlikely as well. But your sarcastic remarks add nothing constructive to the conversation. In fact, they seem to intentionally muddle an already complicated discussion where people are trying to ask questions and learn the facts of the case. For example, you know what you posted above was not true. You do not think the housekeeper said any such thing (because to my knowledge, she didn't) and you can remember how many times we know Burke hit JB with a golf club (once) and knowing your posting history I severely doubt you speculate "it was often." So are you trying to confuse people? Creating your own strawman BDI arguments to support your own anti-BDI position? What's your agenda here?

And frankly, you come off as very rude doing this. At least before you were explaining to people why you disagreed with them. You misrepresenting your opinions to people, I guess because you think it's funny, doesn't help anyone or anything and shows a mean-spirited lack of respect to the people you are debating.

That's a bit harsh.

Look, I can't read minds. I suspect you can't either. They have Emoticoms for conveying things such as sarcasm and laughter etc. Not internet mindreading courses.
There was no intruder. And the rules say you can't discuss that.
A large part of the evidence is not in the public domain. Therefore speculating on what there is is allowable. Fair enough?
You can't tell me what to speculate or imagine what the housekeeper said at the GJ. Or other witnesses. I looked up the forum rules.
Other posters here have agreed with some of what I have said. Some not. But thats ok.

I read some of your posts, but then gave up because as far as I could reason, you made no sense on many things. But I have never attacked you for it. You are entitled to have your view. I try not to get personal. I don't get upset if someone thinks about things from a different POV. I find it a good experience. Or get into mind reading. Or get on a high horse and dictate what others can think and how they should say it. Very exhausting. Once told, I'm abided by the rules. What more can you ask?

How many people in how many forums have you tried to drum out in order for you to feel more comfortable?

I am leaving. Good luck.

That's a bit harsh.

Look, I can't read minds. I suspect you can't either. They have Emoticoms for conveying things such as sarcasm and laughter etc. Not internet mindreading courses.
A large part of the evidence is not in the public domain. Therefore speculating on what there is is allowable. Fair enough?
You can't tell me what to speculate or imagine what the housekeeper said at the GJ. Or other witnesses. I looked up the forum rules.
Other posters here have agreed with some of what I have said. Some not. But thats ok.

I read some of your posts, but then gave up because as far as I could reason, you made no sense on many things. But I have never attacked you for it. You are entitled to have your view. I try not to get personal. I don't get upset if someone thinks about things from a different POV. I find it a good experience. Or get into mind reading. Or get on a high horse and dictate what others can think and how they should say it. Very exhausting. Once told, I'm abided by the rules. What more can you ask?

How many people in how many forums have you tried to drum out in order for you to feel more comfortable?

I am leaving. Good luck.

Toodles

That's a bit harsh.

I am leaving. Good luck.
I'm sorry for being harsh and I wasn't trying to "drum you out" of the forum but I stand by my assessment that it is unbelievable that you immediately flipped from staunchly defending Burke Ramsey in posts I read on my morning break to genuinely accusing him of premeditating his sister's murder in posts I read on my afternoon break.

She looks stressed Christmas morning, at least to me, she's smiling, but it's tight, and her eyes look tired, she just looks like someone with a lot going on......but it was the holidays so that can stress a lot if people out on its own ....View attachment 102187

Very odd tight grip on the arm... the same arm that was bruised previously?! I would never grip my childs arm like that, especially for a clearly fake "aren't we so happy" photo.

Though JB does look like she has a genuine smile on her face. I suppose all the pageants taught her a put up and shut up attitude.... and quite probably mum did too.

Is that the spiral staircase behind patsy?

Does any of the long time sleuths know if Patsy ever actually did journalism? I'm probably dating myself here but the reason I ask is this: Does anyone remember the daycare/satanic cult hysteria during the 80's and 90's? https://sexoffenderissues.blogspot.com/2008/06/day-care-sex-abuse-hysteria.html
I would be curious to know if she ever did columns or work in a journalistic fashion with these cases. I remember it being a nationwide scare but each state had their own stories. Georgia had their own scares too. I wonder if this in someway fed her idea of how to stage the crime. There were some outlandish claims back then too. Kids were telling crazy tales after being "interviewed" by psychologists. Seeds were being planted in the kids minds basically. When Burke made the statement on Dr. Phil about his mind being erased, it made me rethink this theory from so long ago. I'm just throwing it out there. Not saying this is what happened at all. BUT it was an ongoing situation during that time. Maybe they thought people would believe their crazy story too.

I couldn't help but notice looking at something someone posted yesterday, it was in relation to the nanny....but there was a list of possible people who gave testimony at the GJ and one thing that struck me was two owners of a particular book store that sold murder mystery books.

I'm just thinking one person in that family might have loved to read fiction and non fiction crime stories, and perhaps got a few ideas that way.

At his age I was reading about the holocaust rather obsessively and my favorite tv show was unsolved mysteries.....so I wouldn't put the weight of the material past him.

That's a bit harsh.

I am leaving. Good luck.

Why would you leave, you are as entitled to your opinion as is everyone else here. Those that find other people's posts not to their liking can just roll & scroll or put someone on ignore i believe? No problem to me what peeps want to theorise about this bizarre case that doesn't involve IDI.
All IMO.

A lot of people have noticed it, myself included.

I definetly noticed it but I wasn't inclined to make too much of that. There are a few holiday photos my parents insisted on taking when my mind clearly wanted to be elsewhere like playing, and they both have an identical death grip on my arms just like PR does here.

My mom kept taking multiple pictures and I was bored, so I'd jump up to run thinking we were done when the flash went off, so they death gripped me to keep me seated and to keep from squirming.

So looking at thus and thinking of that, to me it could mean little as well.

I definetly noticed it but I wasn't inclined to make too much of that. There are a few holiday photos my parents insisted on taking when my mind clearly wanted to be elsewhere like playing, and they both have an identical death grip on my arms just like PR does here.

My mom kept taking multiple pictures and I was bored, so I'd jump up to run thinking we were done when the flash went off, so they death gripped me to keep me seated and to keep from squirming.

So looking at thus and thinking of that, to me it could mean little as well.

My observations on the photo are that Patsy looks like she has been crying earlier and her hand shows tension. Tight hands, and jaws, shoulders etc, often betray stress. It could be that she was keeping JonBenet from running off but JonBenet doesn't look bored or unhappy with sitting there. When my kids didn't want to have a photo taken they showed it.

My observations on the photo are that Patsy looks like she has been crying earlier and her hand shows tension. Tight hands, and jaws, shoulders etc, often betray stress. It could be that she was keeping JonBenet from running off but JonBenet doesn't look bored or unhappy with sitting there. When my kids didn't want to have a photo taken they showed it.

Well the obit I mention I have a big smile on my face and don't look bored, and other then the death grip you wouldn't know I wanted to get away either.

But anyway, I agree about the PR observations though. She does look tired and stressed.

I couldn't help but notice looking at something someone posted yesterday, it was in relation to the nanny....but there was a list of possible people who gave testimony at the GJ and one thing that struck me was two owners of a particular book store that sold murder mystery books.

I'm just thinking one person in that family might have loved to read fiction and non fiction crime stories, and perhaps got a few ideas that way.

At his age I was reading about the holocaust rather obsessively and my favorite tv show was unsolved mysteries.....so I wouldn't put the weight of the material past him.
Yes I saw that on the list of people testifying too and couldn't figure out why they were listed unless it had something to do with the investigation . Here lies yet another subtle clue at what the GJ may have heard about. It was called something like morgue mystery books or something to that effect IIRC. Weird name for a bookstore.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dear God, is this what we have come to? How BR is looking at a cat? Or how the cat is looking at him? Don't get me wrong, I'm RDI, leaning toward BDI, but really...we have to get a hold of ourselves here. :gaah:

:cat::laughitup:

If BR really did this and the parents covered it up how in the heck could PR spend her short days left on this earth not hating her son for killing her precious baby girl and even to be able to look at him with love and affection for ruining so many lives including theirs.
30458c8c50e87d527dca94afdb6ee573.jpg
Look at him just purring in the adoration of his parents. I wonder when this photo was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member