The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just looks to me like she's tired and doesn't have makeup on.

Haha, I was gonna say she looks not unlike me Christmas morning: no makeup, tired because I was going-going-going the day before and up late with hubby the night before quietly doing Santa's work...and then the kids got us up before 6 a.m. to open presents. I actually thought she looked pretty and soft and real (for the first time.)

Out of curiousity was JBR in 1st grade or kindergarten at TOD?

Thanks for asking this! This is something that I'd always wondered myself.. I am four years to the day older than JBR, and I was the youngest in my class...but, my son has an August bday, and he's the oldest in his, he didn't start Kindergarten until he was six.

The Ramseys were total slobs when they weren't pretending to be perfect, high society folk. If Burke had friends in his bedroom on Christmas day and tossed them in there, I doubt anyone would notice or care enough to remove them. He may never have brushed his teeth that night. I probably wouldn't read anything into it.

I thought they went to VISIT friends, not that friends came to visit THEM.

Wow, I just wouldn't be looking as pleased as J and P six or seven months after the ruthless death of my daughter. I was thinking it looked like a up north lake setting with the porch swing and white porch.

But by then they were well used to faking it for cameras....Of course normal people would still have been struggling with reality but JR & PR, I guess, not so much.

Me, too. I don't see how anyone thinks intruder after Ms. Archuletta, the 911 dispatcher, saying that she heard Patsy's demeanor totally change from barely able to speak into saying "we've called police, now what?". I figure John refused to go along with the note and insisted she call because he was so angry.

WHEN did Patsy say "we've called police, now what?" I got the impression this was more her ATTITUDE than actual spoken words, as they are not on the 911 call tape, even in the "background conversation" at the end.

James Kohler's theory is that Burke did it all, on purpose, except for the ransom note and some of the un-doing.

The Case of JonBenet-CBS puts forward the case that Burke did it by accident and the parent(s) covered it up with the staging of the body and the ransom note. James Kohler participated in the program because he is an adamant BDI, even though his theory takes it much further. The show never put forth Kohler's full theory, only taking the parts it needed.

I've been wondering this since I watched the show, but for some reason I'm only able to articulate it now. Do you think The Case Of didn't go all the way with BDEverything because they really don't believe that or because they can't say all that aloud on national television, because they'd surely be sued to death?

I find it much easier to believe BDAccident and the parent(s) staged and covered up.

Either way, Burke is involved in the cover up since he too has lied and denied all these years.

If you watched the DP interviews, you will see BR is a psychopath. I never used to believe he could have done it, until I saw him on TV. Even his early video interviews show the same personality.

Wow, I just wouldn't be looking as pleased as J and P six or seven months after the ruthless death of my daughter. I was thinking it looked like a up north lake setting with the porch swing and white porch.

BUT if your focus had become saving your son, and you felt he was doing well at that point....

Ok interesting. I wonder why they chose to start her late?

Different school districts have different rules. My daughter has a November birthday. When she was born, you HAD to put your kid in kindergarten if they would be 5 by December 31. Some parents could get a waiver if their child was not mature enough, or not potty trained, but a few years later, they changed it, and you could NOT register your child for kindergarten unless they would be 5 by the day school started. We are in Maryland. I assume it was different in different states, and that in some areas, you could choose which year your child started (4½ or 5½) based on your assessment of their abilities.

I thought they went to VISIT friends, not that friends came to visit THEM.

Both happened, reportedly. The family stopped by friends' homes to drop off gifts on the way back from dinner, and neighborhood children came to the Ramsey house earlier in the day:

10 Q. (By Mr. Levin) It was brought to
11 my attention fairly recently that a woman I
12 believe named Jean Fortier, F-o-r-t-i-e-r, for
13 the reporter, who are the parents of some
14 children who were over your house on
15 Christmas, and they, they, she, excuse me,
16 said that her children reported to her at
17 Christmas day when they went over to play,
18 they played with Burke but that JonBenet did
19 not play because she was sick. I hadn't
20 heard that before. Is that nonsense?
21 A. Absolutely. I don't know who
22 that is, but we had a whole parcel of kids
23 there all day.

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-neighbors-jean-fortier.htm

Different school districts have different rules. My daughter has a November birthday. When she was born, you HAD to put your kid in kindergarten if they would be 5 by December 31. Some parents could get a waiver if their child was not mature enough, or not potty trained, but a few years later, they changed it, and you could NOT register your child for kindergarten unless they would be 5 by the day school started. We are in Maryland. I assume it was different in different states, and that in some areas, you could choose which year your child started (4½ or 5½) based on your assessment of their abilities.

Agreed. In our public school district in GA, the cutoff is must be 5 by September 1st to start kindergarten. When my hubby went to parochial school in MI, the cutoff was 5 by Dec 31st.

WHEN did Patsy say "we've called police, now what?" I got the impression this was more her ATTITUDE than actual spoken words, as they are not on the 911 call tape, even in the "background conversation" at the end.

"What bothered me immensely, [after hanging up,] it sounded like she said 'Okay, we've called the police, now what?' " Archuleta told investigators in The Case of. "And that disturbed me. So I remained on the phone, trying to hear what was being said."

http://www.people.com/article/the-case-of-jonbenet-premiere-ramsey-911-operator

Look at him just purring in the adoration of his parents. I wonder when this photo was taken.

Didn't notice it before but there are two ropes in that photo. 'Hmmmmm.

I cannot get the photo to link so people don't have to search. Help would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech