The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18 # 3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From listening to this:

1) How can you be outraged that Dr Phil's son is promoting books on the Dr Phil show while you're doing an interview to promote your book? I didn't know I needed to have a biohazard suit on before wading through this crap.

2) One thing I never heard before was that John wanted to buy back Access Graphics from LM. I'll have to go looking for a source.

3) They also said that the Ramseys really didn't love their daughter--their wealth was more important to them. I disagree with that. One example: Patsy didn't attend Access Graphics billion dollar luncheon. She was with JB rocking around the clock.

4) Burke was a danger and if he did it, it was premeditated. John and Patsy should have taken more steps to intervene. I've heard that before and it's nothing new.
'
5) They called the glass with the tea bag in it 'iced tea'. A glass with a tea bag in it is not iced tea. Hasn't anyone here disposed of a tea bag by setting it into a glass? I used to do it all the time. It may have just been handy when someone was having tea.

Nothing really new here. Old facts and a lot of speculation.

Heyya BB

2) One thing I never heard before was that John wanted to buy back Access Graphics from LM. I'll have to go looking for a source. - BB

I've never heard mention of this. ?

https://www.amazon.ca/After-Christmas-Anno-Xmas-Book-ebook/dp/B01N2W1P2X

vdL, 3rd book

The third book in The Day After Christmas is twice the length of the previous two. This epilogue examines the who did what of the cover-up. The aftermath of JonBenét Ramsey’s murder is chock-full of new revelations. A handful include:

"Why are there no fingerprints on the Ransom Note? What hidden charge is buried in the Grand Jury's True Bill? What is the significance of JonBenet's Twinn Doll? How does a knife connect the murder weapon to the murderer? What impact does Lockheed Martin - and money - have on any of this?"

https://www.amazon.ca/After-Christmas-Anno-Xmas-Book-ebook/dp/B01N2W1P2X#reader_B01N2W1P2X

DAC 3

"MARCHUnknown date in March, 1999 – Jaleo closes their office in Atlanta
After not being able to meet sales objectives, John Ramsey is once again out of a job. He blames the media scrutiny on his inability to establish business relationships."

"
I have a gut feeling that the Ramseys were forced to leave their home not by the cops and not because of their own emotional associations with that home, but rather as a result of a directive from the actual owners of the home – Lockheed Martin.
We know the home was provided to John as part of his employment with the company. It’s not clear whether John Ramsey owned the deed, or whether the home was contingent on his employment with Lockheed or one of its subsidiaries."

more wrt LM, Pasta Jays, at link

~RSBM~2) One thing I never heard before was that John wanted to buy back Access Graphics from LM. I'll have to go looking for a source.

A narcissist’s chimera.

- JR thought he could buy the company or do an IPO and then sell Access Graphics to GE or someone else; the reality was he did not possess the funds to purchase AG from LM. Moreover, LM was arranging to do a much more extensive deal with GE.

Tad,
-About Jaleo. Jaleo North Amerca, the company John brought to the USA from Spain, filed for bankruptcy in May 1999.

So why no teacup? I agree with you, but somewhere in that house there should have been a used glass, mug or cup.

Why was the pineapple uneaten? We know in his police interview Burke would no longer drink from a soda can that the psychologist used, could he have not wanted to eat the pineapple because JB had used his spoon to take a bite?

andreww,
Maybe BR left the breakfast bar holding his cup of tea? The pineapple was likely uneaten as JonBenet had had enough, or BR said lets go prompting her to abandon the pineapple snack?

I do not buy the JonBenet stole a piece of pinapple from the CBS Special, that's a filler for their theory.

Considering minimally JonBenet was whacked with blunt force and asphyxiated along with various contusions and abrasions, that appears more like a fight than some anger response?

andreww,
Maybe BR left the breakfast bar holding his cup of tea? The pineapple was likely uneaten as JonBenet had had enough, or BR said lets go prompting her to abandon the pineapple snack?

I do not buy the JonBenet stole a piece of pinapple from the CBS Special, that's a filler for their theory.

Considering minimally JonBenet was whacked with blunt force and asphyxiated along with various contusions and abrasions, that appears more like a fight than some anger response?

Little girls response is always to dig in with their fingernails. If there was a fight, Burke would be under her nails.

So why no teacup? I agree with you, but somewhere in that house there should have been a used glass, mug or cup.

Why was the pineapple uneaten? We know in his police interview Burke would no longer drink from a soda can that the psychologist used, could he have not wanted to eat the pineapple because JB had used his spoon to take a bite?

We don't know everything that happened only what was left behind. A tea cup can be washed and put away. Do we agree that the flashlight was thoroughly wiped-down? There could have been a second bowl of pineapple. We're only left with was left behind and not what could have been cleaned-up. One of JB's chores was to return her plates. She may have done that and the bowl we see was the one for Burke. He was probably less interested in eating than going into the living room and playing with his new toys.

Burke: "Mom, I'm thirsty. Can I have some water?"
Patsy: "Water? No, you can't have any water. What you can have is what every young child should have before going to bed- a caffeinated diuretic."

We don't know everything that happened only what was left behind. A tea cup can be washed and put away. Do we agree that the flashlight was thoroughly wiped-down? There could have been a second bowl of pineapple. We're only left with was left behind and not what could have been cleaned-up. One of JB's chores was to return her plates. She may have done that and the bowl we see was the one for Burke. He was probably less interested in eating than going into the living room and playing with his new toys.

Get what you are saying but highly doubt it. If the breakfast bar was significant, they would have cleaned all of it, especially the items with Patsy & Burke's prints on them. The Autopsy only found one chunk of pineapple in JB, suggesting she just had a bite in passing and never used a bowl. Possibly the area was never cleaned because JB was not actually there with them? Burke obviously left the bowl sitting there, whose to say that JB didn't just grab a chunk of the pineapple after Burke & Patsy had left?

Burke: "Mom, I'm thirsty. Can I have some water?"
Patsy: "Water? No, you can't have any water. What you can have is what every young child should have before going to bed- a caffeinated diuretic."

Good point, however I don't think Patsy was being completely honest about her tea drinking habits. She made her comments at a time when they were still trying to sell the idea that an intruder had fed JB pineapple, and maybe made himself some tea. Patsy said that nobody in the family drank tea except Burke. "Burke was the tea drinker" she said. So how does a 9 year old boy become a "tea drinker" when nobody else in the family drinks tea? I'm a tea drinker, but only because my English parents were avid tea drinkers. Bottom line, that was probably Patsy's tea, maybe to help her stay awake during a long night of staging?

Isn't the idea that Burke's liking tea more of a moral judgement? Aside from a neurotic parent who watches ever ounce of caffeine and sugar that their children take in, what's wrong with a cup of tea? What's wrong with an occasional soda pop? Does the Easter Bunny have to give out baskets of dental floss and toothpaste? Do the children have to abstain from Halloween because it's Satan worship? When I was a child my mother made me a hot tottie occasionally when I had cold or flu symptoms. You think maybe she needed to be fined or have to go through classes because she gave me alcohol equivalent to a dosage of NyQuil?

There's nothing odd about a 9 year old boy liking iced tea.

Get what you are saying but highly doubt it. If the breakfast bar was significant, they would have cleaned all of it, especially the items with Patsy & Burke's prints on them. The Autopsy only found one chunk of pineapple in JB, suggesting she just had a bite in passing and never used a bowl. Possibly the area was never cleaned because JB was not actually there with them? Burke obviously left the bowl sitting there, whose to say that JB didn't just grab a chunk of the pineapple after Burke & Patsy had left?

And what I'm saying is that JB's dish could have made it to the kitchen sink and Burke's didn't. The area that was cleaned was the kitchen counter and the sinks. The importance of the bowl in the breakfast room was not recognized because the head blow happened after she consumed pineapple--she wasn't in that room when it happened.

Isn't the idea that Burke's liking tea more of a moral judgement? Aside from a neurotic parent who watches ever ounce of caffeine and sugar that their children take in, what's wrong with a cup of tea? What's wrong with an occasional soda pop? Does the Easter Bunny have to give out baskets of dental floss and toothpaste? Do the children have to abstain from Halloween because it's Satan worship? When I was a child my mother made me a hot tottie occasionally when I had cold or flu symptoms. You think maybe she needed to be fined or have to go through classes because she gave me alcohol equivalent to a dosage of NyQuil?

There's nothing odd about a 9 year old boy liking iced tea.

What I'm saying is that if nobody else in the family drank tea, how did Burke pick up the habit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Dr. Phil:

[FONT=&quot]“What was Jon Benet’s favorite snack?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I don’t think she had a snack anytime before bed.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Some moms cut up apples.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]”Yeah. ”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]” What else would she do?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That’s all I know of. Maybe pineapple.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Do you ever have iced tea?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Burke: “Maybe around Christmas time”

Personally I found that an odd answer. AFAIK tea drinkers drink it year round. Also, to me it seemed like some hot tea a child was trying to prepare. JMO. [/FONT]

From Dr. Phil:

[FONT="]“What was Jon Benet’s favorite snack?”[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222222][FONT="]“I don’t think she had a snack anytime before bed.”[/FONT]

[FONT="]“Some moms cut up apples.”[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222222][FONT="]”Yeah. ”[/FONT]

[FONT="]” What else would she do?”[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222222][FONT="]“That’s all I know of. Maybe pineapple.”[/FONT]

[FONT="]“Do you ever have iced tea?”[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#222222][FONT="]Burke: “Maybe around Christmas time”

Personally I found that an odd answer. AFAIK tea drinkers drink it year round. Also, to me it seemed like some hot tea a child was trying to prepare. JMO. [/FONT]

It's also odd that BR jumps directly to the night of the murder when asked, "What was JonBenet's favorite snack?"

What I'm saying is that if nobody else in the family drank tea, how did Burke pick up the habit?

We'll start with the fact the Patsy wasn't a very good cook. The family ate out a lot. Iced tea is served everywhere especially sweetened iced tea. I have no experience with the Atlanta area, but in North Carolina and South Carolina iced tea is a staple. Summers in Charlevoix and Charlevoix cafes. Many families don't give their children coffee, but sweetened tea is like soda pop and has about the same amount of caffeine as a soda. This isn't odd at all. John had an occasional beer. John and Patsy wine. They both drank coffee so I find it odd that they said neither one of them drank iced tea. Too many people read this like it's the Mormon's word of wisdom forbidding strong drink. They would drink, hard liquor (John was tending bar at the party on November the 13th in the butler's pantry), beer, wine, coffee, soda but not tea. I have one word for that: bull. Patsy was distancing herself from what hadn't been cleaned-up in the breakfast room.

And there was tea in the house. Father Rol Hoverstock was making tea when the body was found in the basement.

Personally I found that an odd answer. AFAIK tea drinkers drink it year round. Also, to me it seemed like some hot tea a child was trying to prepare. JMO. [/FONT][/COLOR]

ITA. My kids (aged 6, 9, 10 and 12) have actually made hot tea in a tall glass tumbler numerous times.

From Dr. Phil:

[FONT=&quot]“What was Jon Benet’s favorite snack?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I don’t think she had a snack anytime before bed.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Some moms cut up apples.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]”Yeah. ”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]” What else would she do?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“That’s all I know of. Maybe pineapple.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Do you ever have iced tea?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Burke: “Maybe around Christmas time”

Ambitioned,
Interesting quote, from the horses mouth too. Note he never said Oh, I also drink hot tea, the rest of the year.

IMO, BR is a tea drinker because its a stimulant, i.e. caffeine, kids love that!

It might have directly contributed to JonBenet's death making BR more impulsive?

It's also odd that BR jumps directly to the night of the murder when asked, "What was JonBenet's favorite snack?"

Odd that he says "I don't think". If JB was "zonked" and was put straight to bed as the Rs claim, wouldn't his response be more definite? More like "she didn't snack before bed"?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heyya BB

2) One thing I never heard before was that John wanted to buy back Access Graphics from LM. I'll have to go looking for a source. - BB

I've never heard mention of this. ?

https://www.amazon.ca/After-Christmas-Anno-Xmas-Book-ebook/dp/B01N2W1P2X

vdL, 3rd book

The third book in The Day After Christmas is twice the length of the previous two. This epilogue examines the who did what of the cover-up. The aftermath of JonBenét Ramsey’s murder is chock-full of new revelations. A handful include:

"Why are there no fingerprints on the Ransom Note? What hidden charge is buried in the Grand Jury's True Bill? What is the significance of JonBenet's Twinn Doll? How does a knife connect the murder weapon to the murderer? What impact does Lockheed Martin - and money - have on any of this?"

Okay. I just purchased "The Day After Christmas" part three and it's disappointing. 37% of the way into the book the author brings up a Reddit post that questioned the author's credentials. This is a 300 page book and he's reliving an argument he had with someone from Reddit this far into the book. Do I really have to read through something so petty?

He also goes on and on about photo 17.7 aka photo #120TET8. It's a teaser for the chapter. He'll get to it at the end of the chapter but only after you have to read through...stuff. Here's the Reader's Digest version: a bottle of cleaning fluid was removed. They must have been cleaning up after the killing--when there's a little blood found at a crime scene, there must have been buckets of blood. The notepad found in the photo was also moved before the police arrived. Therefore, John and Patsy were scrambling to clean-up after they placed the 911 call.

That's all fine, but Radar Online has the police video that shows that the cleaning fluid wasn't actually moved. http://radaronline.com/videos/jon-benet-ramsey-murder-crime-scene-video/ It was just on the floor beside the glass table in the back hallway. That's probably where it was in photo 17.7 only we'll never know because that photo hasn't ever been released. He goes into speculation that John's attorneys were caught off-guard by this photo; and therefore, proof.

I'm going to say it again and again. There's so much evidence against the Ramseys, you don't have to make anything up. The disappearing cleaning solution didn't disappear.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxwell'sSilverHammer
Back