The Case of JonBenet Ramsey-CBS Sept. 18

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/09/19...killer-case-of-murder-investigation-evidence/

JonBenet Ramsey: Investigators Find DNA On Her Underwear —
Does It Reveal Her Killer?
September 19, 2016

The experts discovered DNA on the replica underwear — which the gloved investigators didn’t touch — meaning that it had to have been left from the manufacturing process “when a worker handled the panty,” according to one examiner. How does this help further the investigation? It hints that maybe JonBenet’s family shouldn’t have been proven innocent so quickly. Watch the clip below:

http://previously.tv/the-case-of-jonbenet-ramsey/the-case-of-jonbenet-ramsey-shines-a-new-light-on-old-evidence/

The Case Of: JonBenét Ramsey Shines A New Light On Old Evidence
September 18th, 2016

"Impact Testing ...Even though it's really disturbing, for a couple of reasons. First is the skull, with pigskin stretched over it, and a blonde wig over that. I mean, I appreciate the attempt to make the test as true to the actual circumstances as possible, and it's not like putting a face on the skull would have helped, but this Crypt Keeper set-up is upsetting to look at.
Matters do not improve when, after asserting that it would not take an "adult" amount of force to cause a skull fracture that serious if the blunt object is something as heavy as a Mag with all the batteries in it, the team opts to draft a real live ten-year-old to perform the test. Here he is, holding the flashlight, and just...being ten, with his chunky watch and his polo shirt.
I freely admit that my concept of what freaks children out is usually way off, and proceeds from my own high-strung childhood solely, but what the grisly hell did this child's parents tell him about what he was doing here? I'm not throwing shade; I assume he was a producer's kid or something, and was asked if he'd mind doing something kind of troubling because it would help solve another kid's murder, because I think most kids would step up for that. Most people would. But man, that moment when he had to bring the flashlight down...I don't know. I respect the thoroughness; I respect the kid for helping out. It's just going to be with me awhile."

Just finished watching the special and all I can say is, "Wow"! After listening to Dr. Phil defend BR, I thought it would much the same but those people were awesome! They laid it all out there. I can't wait to watch tomorrow night. I have no doubt they have solved this case. Poor Jon Benet. Her parents were more worried about their image and status than giving their daughter the justice she deserved. 20 years of lies!!

If anyone sees a channel and time for this show in the UK or a way I could get to watch it if you could you please let me know it would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Oh jeez. After a lot of pausing and replaying, I've finally gotten to the 911 call enhancements. I've heard John saying "we're not speaking to you" since the first promo with the clip of him (allegedly!) speaking came out. I've heard "What did you do" in the earlier versions of the tape on youtube but I didn't think those were going to be held up as legit. I still don't know what I think about PR supposedly saying "What did you do" between "Help me Jesus"es. I've always heard "Help me Jesus." But woah, I definitely heard Burke saying something that *could* have been "what DID you find." He may have said something else but it did sound like a third voice to me AND a child's voice. Definitely believing Burke was on the tape. The third voice was faint and breathy and just sounded like a child to me. Wow.

Editing to say that if Lin Wood wants to dismiss this all as "keyboard noise" from the 911 operator, I call BS. I spend all day clacking away at a keyboard (and when necessary listening to my calls as recorded) and I've never heard keyboard clacking that sounds so much like three distinct voices. Didn't happen.

So how have they ruled out whether PR or JR did it? I can't watch this show in the UK.

Oh jeez. After a lot of pausing and replaying, I've finally gotten to the 911 call enhancements. I've heard John saying "we're not speaking to you" since the first promo with the clip of him (allegedly!) speaking came out. I've heard "What did you do" in the earlier versions of the tape on youtube but I didn't think those were going to be held up as legit. I still don't know what I think about PR supposedly saying "What did you do" between "Help me Jesus"es. I've always heard "Help me Jesus." But woah, I definitely heard Burke saying something that *could* have been "what DID you find." He may have said something else but it did sound like a third voice to me AND a child's voice. Definitely believing Burke was on the tape. The third voice was faint and breathy and just sounded like a child to me. Wow.

Editing to say that if Lin Wood wants to dismiss this all as "keyboard noise" from the 911 operator, I call BS. I spend all day clacking away at a keyboard (and when necessary listening to my calls as recorded) and I've never heard keyboard clacking that sounds so much like three distinct voices. Didn't happen.

Humour me if you will. Is it possible that JR was listening in on the call on another extension in the house with his hand over the mouthpiece, BR wants to know what's going on, and JR tells him 'we're not speaking to you', meaning we're speaking on the phone - ?

I have a hard time believing BR did it. I don't know if he would have been dispatched to the White's house where he could very easily blab and then this whole ransom thing is immediately blown, and then go back to school like normal and have psychologist intervention etc. Would they trust him to maintain this huge charade?

Also, breaking the paintbrush etc and making a garotte seems too sophisticated for a 9yr old.

There was a Facebook post about this case that popped up on my feed last month. Under the post there was a woman commenting and she said she lived next door to the family at the time of JBR's death. She said Burke was always playing alone outside and really wouldn't interact with anyone. He kept to himself

I have a hard time believing BR did it. I don't know if he would have been dispatched to the White's house where he could very easily blab and then this whole ransom thing is immediately blown, and then go back to school like normal and have psychologist intervention etc. Would they trust him to maintain this huge charade?

Also, breaking the paintbrush etc and making a garotte seems too sophisticated for a 9yr old.

There is a preview clip at the end of the show (for part 2) where Burke is being interviewed and the interviewer asks, paraphrasing here "do you have any secrets" and Burke says "if I did, I wouldn't tell you", cant remember exact wording but thats the gist. This shows me Burke was quite astute and would have been able to keep his mouth shut.

Hi guys, new here but have been following this case for a while now.

I was wondering if anyone could clarify Dr Spitz's comment about her death when he said it was the head wound that killed her. He said "brain dead" and I think brain death meets the legal definition of death. But doesn't that contradict Dr Meyers finding of asphyxiation as her cause of death? And why didn't Dr Spitz mention the strangulation?

Also I've noticed the IDI's have been pretty vocal these past few weeks on social media but they're eerily quiet tonight

Humour me if you will. Is it possible that JR was listening in on the call on another extension in the house with his hand over the mouthpiece, BR wants to know what's going on, and JR tells him 'we're not speaking to you', meaning we're speaking on the phone - ?
Hmm, I suppose that is possible but to me it sounds like everyone is in the same room and reacting to each other when the voices are recorded. I think if PR was in another room saying those things, there would be even more static.

So how have they ruled out whether PR or JR did it? I can't watch this show in the UK.

They haven't ruled anyone out. They're only focusing on an insider rather than an intruder and showing how easy it is for a child to crack a skull of a 6 y/o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member