The Charges - Why Not First Degree?

Yeah, the subject of six member juries was all over the media after George Zimmerman was acquitted. In his trial, all six jurors were women, five of them white.

I can't imagine that the state isn't currently or won't present this case to the grand jury. I mean, MS and JR are both charged with conspiracy to commit murder. Conspiracy in and of itself is a premeditated plan by two or more people. Premeditated murder = first degree murder. How great will it be if the grand jury returns an indictment before MS's motion hearing?! He can kiss bond in any amount goodbye if that happens.

Have you heard anything regarding discovery docs for his case? I have wondered if the non-release could be due to grand jury proceedings?

Have you heard anything regarding discovery docs for his case? I have wondered if the non-release could be due to grand jury proceedings?

<snipped>

The update I received today was "So far, no word regarding Mark Sievers' discovery. Will check again tomorrow."

Yeah, the subject of six member juries was all over the media after George Zimmerman was acquitted. In his trial, all six jurors were women, five of them white.

I can't imagine that the state isn't currently or won't present this case to the grand jury. I mean, MS and JR are both charged with conspiracy to commit murder. Conspiracy in and of itself is a premeditated plan by two or more people. Premeditated murder = first degree murder. How great will it be if the grand jury returns an indictment before MS's motion hearing?! He can kiss bond in any amount goodbye if that happens.

<modsnip>

In this case the defendants are (so far) undercharged with 2nd degree murder. I firmly believe that a grand jury will bring 1st degree murder charges against the defendants in this case.

JMO

As stubborn as I am and maybe I can speak for most, but I appreciate your approach in looking outside of the box, but not necessarily being a supporter of the alleged perps.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am In no way supporting the perps.

I have just always felt there was something else going on here.
Guess we will wait and see...

They wanted to be in that house with her for a reason.
Otherwise they could have killed her on the highway coming from the airport.
They wanted something in that house she had access to. But that's JMO

Was she murdered for the insurance money or something going on with her practice?
I want to hear what each one of them says happened and why.

I disagree. Killing her in the house was the safest, most foolproof plan, IMO. With a blow to the head she would pretty quickly lose consciousness and there would be no gunshot(s) for neighbors to hear- she also wouldn't be found until the morning. Leaving the perps plenty of time to get away.

Shooting someone on a highway is very risky- these guys are not ex military snipers or sharp shooters (that we know of), they could miss their first shot- then what? Teresa is alerted and dials 911? Someone else comes upon the scene (if she's hit) calls 911 and first responders and LE are notified and looking for perps.

They could have gotten whatever it was they wanted while she was gone- they could have ransacked the house for days. They took none of the safes or money laying ALL over the house.

Why is it so hard to believe it was for almost $5 million dollars, freedom from a nagging wife and gaining full custody of the girls (who by all accounts are his most prized possession) with NO interference from Teresa or her family if that's what Mark wanted and the ability to move on, remarry, whatever- ASAP with no one to interfere whatsoever.

I think it is clear as crystal what happened as well as the why's only the details are missing- to some degree. I think most of it will be cleared up when we learn what is in Curtis plea agreement.

To each his own though, and you are right- we'll see.

I disagree. Killing her in the house was the safest, most foolproof plan, IMO. With a blow to the head she would pretty quickly lose consciousness and there would be no gunshot(s) for neighbors to hear- she also wouldn't be found until the morning. Leaving the perps plenty of time to get away.

Shooting someone on a highway is very risky- these guys are not ex military snipers or sharp shooters (that we know of), they could miss their first shot- then what? Teresa is alerted and dials 911? Someone else comes upon the scene (if she's hit) calls 911 and first responders and LE are notified and looking for perps.

They could have gotten whatever it was they wanted while she was gone- they could have ransacked the house for days. They took none of the safes or money laying ALL over the house.

Why is it so hard to believe it was for almost $5 million dollars, freedom from a nagging wife and gaining full custody of the girls (who by all accounts are his most prized possession) with NO interference from Teresa or her family if that's what Mark wanted and the ability to move on, remarry, whatever- ASAP with no one to interfere whatsoever.

I think it is clear as crystal what happened as well as the why's only the details are missing- to some degree. I think most of it will be cleared up when we learn what is in Curtis plea agreement.

Well written, Frigga. It's crystal clear to me.

And selling drugs on the side ......can't wait for that stuff to be on print.........

^^^ Yes, highly likely. It will be interesting to learn what Mr Mark was up to- on the side- besides women and stashing money!

From the evidence, it looks as though she was totally blindsided.
Personally, I take comfort in that, rather than hearing she had to fight back.

I am In no way supporting the perps.

I have just always felt there was something else going on here.
Guess we will wait and see...

They wanted to be in that house with her for a reason.
Otherwise they could have killed her on the highway coming from the airport.
They wanted something in that house she had access to. But that's JMO

Was she murdered for the insurance money or something going on with her practice?
I want to hear what each one of them says happened and why.

"They wanted to be in that house with her for a reason."[\b]
What is your gut instinct as to why they were in the house, other than by MS' command?

Yes, and it clearly shows the cowardliness of each individual involved in the crime. I have great joy in knowing what their punishment will be.

I want to hear exactly how & where they entered the house without being seen by any neighbors. AND where they left the rental car in the area while getting to the house & waiting for her to arrive home on Jarvis. While LE was investigating the crime scene they had cadets search part of the neighborhood from area around the house over to the dog park---I always wondered if CWW & JR left the car & made their way to the house from there. But there are other places they could have left the car & walked----just feel the dog park would be closest for a reasonable get away. MS probably told them the best place to park since he knows the area----he would be privy to how much the dog park is typically used on a Sunday night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth
Back