The Chill Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought that island in the middle of the kitchen was creepy. MOOOOO

I agree ...but anything can look/feel/seem creepy depending on how you choose to look at it.

It may just be an ordinary kitchin island...unless you can envision slaughter of women taking place on it...then...it's CREEPY...no doubt!

I am fresh out of my daily limit of funny/happy/smilie uploads. Best believe I got a few to lighten the mood tomorrow! ; ))

Woke up this morning with a cold. Must be the change of weather. What an UNGODLY hour of the day to be awake...wish I had some Nyquil...The sniffing, sneezing, coughing, stuffy head, fever, so you can rest medicine! : (

Woke up this morning with a cold. Must be the change of weather. What an UNGODLY hour of the day to be awake...wish I had some Nyquil...The sniffing, sneezing, coughing, stuffy head, fever, so you can rest medicine! : (

Sorry to hear that. The only thing on the market that works for me is Musinex. I dont know if I spelled that right. It cost a little more but it works. Yoh wont find it on the shelf. Its behind the counter. It gets rid of the cough and sniffles 100%.

its 8am!
Ungodly hour? What time do you wake up?
Ive been up since 0300. Im going to sit and stare at my computer until 12 and then leave.

I walked into this guys office at 4:25...Im still groggy, he is NOT. "You told one of our best customers to go **** himself?" "Then you had a meesenger bring all of his documents to his office; and in essence fired him?"
Me "Yes, I did....but he"
Boss Interupts me"I dont care what he did, he told me what he did...hes a . But that has alot of money and pays us and YOU on time every month."
Boss "So next time fire someone who doesnt pay their bills.""So hows the family?"
Me "They are good, such and such had another baby."
Boss "When are you going to have kids?"
Me "Me? kids? and give up all of this? Id rather cut my balls off"
Boss"Well I got a flight to catch."
Me "I know you do. Get the **** out of here. See ya in 7-9 months."
Boss "Keep sending that check every month."
Me "Im going to send it to your ex wife by accident if you come here again unannouced"
Boss"You are a dick"
Me "You smell like booze"
Boss "And valium, I have a flight to catch and dont like flying"
Me "Junky"

Sounds like a healthy working relationship. Dont it?

I'm taking a long LISK break. Could someone please pm me if there's any breaking news? Thanks.

I have laughed and cried so much this morning. My guy thinks I'm bonkers! Thanks for the laughs and kind words. I needed that.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/st-valentine-beheaded

Under the rule of Claudius the Cruel, Rome was involved in many unpopular and bloody campaigns. The emperor had to maintain a strong army, but was having a difficult time getting soldiers to join his military leagues. Claudius believed that Roman men were unwilling to join the army because of their strong attachment to their wives and families.
To get rid of the problem, Claudius banned all marriages and engagements in Rome. Valentine, realizing the injustice of the decree, defied Claudius and continued to perform marriages for young lovers in secret.
When Valentine's actions were discovered, Claudius ordered that he be put to death. Valentine was arrested and dragged before the Prefect of Rome, who condemned him to be beaten to death with clubs and to have his head cut off. The sentence was carried out on February 14, on or about the year 270.
Legend also has it that while in jail, St. Valentine left a farewell note for the jailer's daughter, who had become his friend, and signed it "From Your Valentine."

http://www.theholidayspot.com/valentine/cupid.htm

There is a very interesting story about Cupid and His mortal Bride Psyche in*Roman mythology. Venus was jealous of the*beauty*of Psyche, and ordered Cupid to punish the mortal. But instead, Cupid fell deeply in love with her. He took her as his wife, but as a mortal she was forbidden to look at him

Psyche was happy until her sisters persuaded her to look at Cupid. as soon as Psyche looked at Cupid, Cupid punished her by leaving her. Their lovely castle and*gardens*vanished too. Psyche found herself alone in an open field with no signs of other beings or Cupid. As she wandered trying to find her love, she came upon*the temple of*Venus. Wishing to destroy her, the goddess of love gave Psyche a series of tasks, each harder and more dangerous then the last.

For her last task Psyche was given *advertiser censored*little box*and told to take it to the underworld. She was told to get some of the*beauty*of Proserpine, the wife of Pluto, and put it in the box. During her trip she was given tips on
avoiding the dangers of the realm of the dead. She was also warned not to open the box. But Temptation overcame Psyche and she opened the box. But instead of finding*beauty, she found deadly slumber.

Cupid found her lifeless on the ground. He gathered the deadly sleep from her body and put it back in the box. Cupid forgave her, as did Venus. The gods, moved by Psyche's love for Cupid made her a Goddess .

I'm putting myself on time out for the rest of the day.

Happy Valentines Day, Folks!

Has anyone seen this? Youtube Crazy girl flips the bird at judge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back