The Chill Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aww! I love the slam dunk trick.

Right! This mouse shoots hoops better than some highly paid pros!
And did you catch the skateboarding action!
I am truly amazed! These little rodents have talent!
I was showing my fat, lazy cat this video. "See! HE plays fetch! Why can't you!"

Right! This mouse shoots hoops better than some highly paid pros!
And did you catch the skateboarding action!
I am truly amazed! These little rodents have talent!
I was showing my fat, lazy cat this video. "See! HE plays fetch! Why can't you!"

Yea I had no idea mice could learn to do those things!

LOL! @ Your fat lazy cat! ;)

Is that from Jaws? Dun dun dunnnnn?

:floorlaugh:

_9WA0095GW_1_zps792fba6b.jpg

I learned to play the harmonica at camp.

Who wants to hear a rousing version of Oh Susannah? ;)

This place wouldn't be the same without you guys. I'm relieved your timeouts weren't tooooooo long and that you can throw the dunce caps in the garbage.

This place wouldn't be the same without you guys. I'm relieved your timeouts weren't tooooooo long and that you can throw the dunce caps in the garbage.

I second that!

Hey quick question...is my new avitar animated? It's supposed to be moving as if you were driving down the street. I can't tell if its not moving or it's just my phone. Thanks ;)

Hey...these things matter!

I second that!

Hey quick question...is my new avitar animated? It's supposed to be moving as if you were driving down the street. I can't tell if its not moving or it's just my phone. Thanks ;)

Hey...these things matter!

Yes it is.

Thank God! finally!
i can finally get rid of my ugly big nosed monkey avatar.
i was keeping it in protest.

To Kill a Mockingbird You forgot one. "I want to say this to the American people. I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

To Kill a Mockingbird You forgot one. "I want to say this to the American people. I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

I mean HILLARY

bwahhhhhhhhh

(got cha dee dee)

having fun for once on a friday night
on the EVE of Tuesday, Feb. 26

bwahhhhh
ha ha ha

Hi all! I am taking a much needed break from here, I will keep reading along, but my mind is going to head over to Elisa Lam for now, as I need a vacation from this area of WS... If anyone needs me, I'll be over there til I catch up on those threads, and by that time I should be really behind here once again... I hate catching a case after WS had their hands on it first.. So many opinions and notes and stuff to weed through. I must say though, it's not nearly as crazy over there.... Just saying. :D

Oh it's CRAZY over there too! ;) I can't even stay up on the daily posts let alone finish reading the #1st and #2nd thread in it's entirity. It's a HOT topic for sure!

Oh it's CRAZY over there too! ;) I can't even stay up on the daily posts let alone finish reading the #1st and #2nd thread in it's entirity. It's a HOT topic for sure!

You're right!!! I'm only on page 5 of the 1st thread!!!!!!
What a case though! That poor girl...
There was 46 people viewing the thread last night while I was online..
Hot topic is an understatement!

I miss you guys, but I'll be around here and there!!! Justice won't let me leave if I wanted to, I'm sure... :D

<3

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l
Back