The Chill Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yeah, Fred&Edna got me hooked on that case. Thanks Fred&Edna.
Have you seen videos of the inside of that hotel? C R E E P Y.
The grand entrance/lobby looks impressive, but once you get in the elevator it is all downhill from there (even though technically you are going UP to your room.)

I'm not buying the girl went for a dip. Someting sinister happened to that poor young woman. IMHO. I'll see you guys there.

You're right!!! I'm only on page 5 of the 1st thread!!!!!!
What a case though! That poor girl...
There was 46 people viewing the thread last night while I was online..
Hot topic is an understatement!

I miss you guys, but I'll be around here and there!!! Justice won't let me leave if I wanted to, I'm sure... :D

<3

There were over 200 veiwing it the other night! Blink your eyes and there's three more pages of posts! I just don't know what to think yet about what happened to that poor girl.

*Moon don't make me drag you kicking and screaming back to LISK ;)

Samantha you're scaring me again. Don't make me get my monkey! ;)

Sorry Justice, but someone really ticked me off today, so instead of getting banned ( which would have been a certainty), I chose to express myself visually using my angry face.

I will change it as soon as I feel better, but please dont use the EVIL MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Justice, but someone really ticked me off today, so instead of getting banned ( which would have been a certainty), I chose to express myself visually using my angry face.

I will change it as soon as I feel better, but please dont use the EVIL MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

:floorlaugh: That'll teach em! I like it! I'm glad you went that route. You would be missed if you got banned.

Do you want me to sic my monkey on whoever ticked you off? ;)

There were over 200 veiwing it the other night! Blink your eyes and there's three more pages of posts! I just don't know what to think yet about what happened to that poor girl.

*Moon don't make me drag you kicking and screaming back to LISK ;)

Oh no. You sound like theL LISK! Are you CPH?! :rolleyes:

Aside from that, who ISN'T CPH here, I mean really now.... Psssshhhhh. Get with the program girl. We're on channel 4 and you don't even have the damn TV on.

Lol.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Texas! Just two days ago we were in MN then WI, MO,and Kansas where it was Bitter cold and slushy snow which turned to ice. Then we hit Oklahoma and it started getting better...now we are in good ole San Antonio Texas and it feels like spring! :)

Lucky you!!! Don't forget to take a stroll on River Walk with honey. In NY it is a cold, dreary, dark rainy day.:cold:

Lucky you!!! Don't forget to take a stroll on River Walk with honey. In NY it is a cold, dreary, dark rainy day.:cold:

River walk with honey? Unfortunately the only place I can stroll is from the truck to the truck stop right now, I do plan on doing a coupla fast walking laps around the parking lot! This truck stop food has put a few pounds on my rear end ;) I'ma have to Google River walk with honey! :)

I found it!
http://www.thesanantonioriverwalk.com/

I WISH!

But alas...my honey has to drop this load no time for a stroll on the river walk :(

Nonetheless...I am loving the weather!

It's weird how the weather can affect your mood!

I am a spring baby so I get spring fever and a whole new me emerges!

I feel so ALIVE!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l