The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
hmmm, that could be items damaged by a swinging hammer? Any items contaminated by body fluid or drug manufacturing would probably need to be disposed of properly, and not just in a trashcan.

Baseboards and planks you say...? Does anyone know what area of the home had wooden floors? It's unusual for a kitchen right? We see a lot of entries with wood floors here, unless the whole house is wood floors.
Any blood soaked wood would need to be removed. Sounds to me like wood floors.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Any blood soaked wood would need to be removed. Sounds to me like wood floors.

Is there any governing body that would oversee that? I would hope that someone would not just throw bio-hazards in the trash. If they had professional cleaners, it should have been removed by them. That is why I'm hoping this is damaged wood, not contaminated wood. But it may give clue to location of crime. What area, inside or outside, the physical confrontation occurred.

hmmm, that could be items damaged by a swinging hammer? Any items contaminated by body fluid or drug manufacturing would probably need to be disposed of properly, and not just in a trashcan.

Baseboards and planks you say...? Does anyone know what area of the home had wooden floors? It's unusual for a kitchen right? We see a lot of entries with wood floors here, unless the whole house is wood floors. The floorplans look like the kitchen/bath/entry might have been tile. Perhaps the rest of the house was wood. or...

Wonder what kind of planks: If they were outdoor lanai planks or indoor wood floor planks?

Since it was on the same day the garage side door had been replaced, I assume it may be the old damaged door frame. At least that's the idea I had, when I saw it.

-Nin

Since it was on the same day the garage side door had been replaced, I assume it may be the old damaged door frame. At least that's the idea I had, when I saw it.

-Nin
Schucks...hoping for something a little more revealing...:tyou:

Is there any governing body that would oversee that? I would hope that someone would not just throw bio-hazards in the trash. If they had professional cleaners, it should have been removed by them. That is why I'm hoping this is damaged wood, not contaminated wood. But it may give clue to location of crime. What area, inside or outside, the physical confrontation occurred.

Somebody posted a link here to an article about crime scene cleanup. There are professional companies that do nothing but that. It's very specialized and they take care to handle any biological contaminants in a safe manner.

I'm still curious as to what lead LE to WalMart to view surveillance videos. Do you think they could have been stupid enough to leave the receipt in the house or trash? IT would have the store #, date and time stamp on it.

Did the prosecution ask to seal the warrants on CWW for the sake of the girls. Or was it due to an ongoing investigation that consists of others whom they don't want to know about certain things they will need to explain in the future.

It sounds like the release was blocked in order not to show their hand to others. But why?

Did the prosecution ask to seal the warrants on CWW for the sake of the girls. Or was it due to an ongoing investigation that consists of others whom they don't want to know about certain things they will need to explain in the future.

It sounds like the release was blocked in order not to show their hand to others. But why?
Because, imo, someone is implicated and linked in many different ways, such that it would be very difficult to carve mention of that person out of the documents and reports. Connectivity.

The prosecution definitely wouldn't want the docs sealed for the girls' sake. IMO, an ongoing investigation is likely the reason.

Another question. Since jr already has to do 6 months for the parole violation. Why can't he do it while awaiting trial in Florida. It will still be considered time served after 6 months since he will not be out on bail in Florida. Also Cww would be more pressed if jr trial was before his or at the same time as his. So why let him go to trial first.

Usually the small fish is used to lock in the bigger fish. So maybe they should drop the 6 month parole violation and bring jr to Florida. Jmo

That's a very good question, DexterMorgan! I think it is a combination of blocking facts, so that it is *uncertain, what LE really knows or which evidence exists (existed) at a given time* and *where the evidence is leading them*.

A does not know, what B is saying. B does not know what A is saying. C does not know what either one is saying. A, B and C do not know, what LE knows or what they do. A,B and C are unaware of any witnesses (accessories?) in the case.

-Nin

Another question. Since jr already has to do 6 months for the parole violation. Why can't he do it while awaiting trial in Florida. It will still be considered time served after 6 months since he will not be out on bail in Florida. Also Cww would be more pressed if jr trial was before his or at the same time as his. So why let him go to trial first.

Usually the small fish is used to lock in the bigger fish. So maybe they should drop the 6 month parole violation and bring jr to Florida. Jmo

Florida Sunshine Law?

-Nin

JR could be transferred to a federal facility closer to Lee County upon agreement by the feds and FL. I doubt the feds were unwilling to negotiate, so I'm confused too. JMO. FL wants to proceed with CWW's trial before JR's.

Maybe JR is safer far, far away from CWW or his reaches. If he's going to be a witness against CWW.

If JW is going to testify against cww in exchange for a lighter sentence, then JW's trial will occur AFTER CWW's, to ensure the JW actually goes through with the deal.

Maybe JR is safer far, far away from CWW or his reaches. If he's going to be a witness against CWW.
Interesting. I was thinking part of the reason LE is being so quiet is so he can use the evidence he has to his advantage with CWW MS and JR. (Assuming MS is involved)

How about MS? Did you have any experiences with MS that could help us understand Teresa and his marriage?

Mark is one of the proudest fathers I have ever met. He could not wait to show <modsnip> off to everyone when she was first born. Marks was very proud of Teresa as well, and very supportive. I do not have any input to share on their marriage.

I would also like to add that MS has shown, many times, to be a VERY caring and compassionate man. I am curious to know just what everyone expects him to say? He lost his wife and mother to his children. His entire life has been shattered. I remain hopeful that he will be cleared of suspicion, for the sake of <modsnip>. They have lost enough.

Mark is one of the proudest fathers I have ever met. He could not wait to show <modsnip> off to everyone when she was first born. Marks was very proud of Teresa as well, and very supportive. I do not have any input to share on their marriage.

I would also like to add that MS has shown, many times, to be a VERY caring and compassionate man. I am curious to know just what everyone expects him to say? He lost his wife and mother to his children. His entire life has been shattered. I remain hopeful that he will be cleared of suspicion, for the sake of <modsnip>. They have lost enough.

BBM I would expect him to thank Law Enforcement for all their hard work. I would expect him to be grateful that 2 suspects are behind bars and no longer posing a threat to the community or his family. Hmmm, words of appreciation? I was just viewing the Mother of a 4 year old who was killed in a road rage incident....and even through her tears of grief, she took the time to thank the police for their help. He doesn't look as if he is having a difficult time changing the deed on his home, hiring an attorney to rep him in the Estero building delinquency, or being rude to everyone who has given him the opportunity to say, "Thank you, for tracking down the suspects."
Gratitude is normal, Silence is not.

<modsnip>

With respect, none of us 'regular citizens' have any idea whatsoever whether or not MS has thanked law enf.' for their efforts; the only ones who know that answer would be the ENTIRE group (each & every single one) of ALL law enf.' officers with whom MS has communicated (& anyone each of those many individuals may have then told).

With respect, I have seen zero evidence of MS being 'rude'. I saw video of MS trying to get out of his home with his 2 little daughters to walk the 2 dogs down the street. And I saw video of MS being aggressively approached by some reporter (MS had the trash bags, perhaps wearing a stethoscope and, or headphones...). I do NOT find anyone who steers clear of the press to be 'rude': On the contrary, I find such conduct shows KEEN SANITY!! (&, furthermore, in this case, MS has stated he is being relentlessly 'stalked', pursued, 'followed', by press, at least at the office site - I have no 1sthand knowledge, but do not have reason to think MS lied when he wrote that to the patients...)

The only time I can conceive when it would make sense for a 'regular' person to want to go b4 cameras would be, say, if a missing person/child, killer or kidnapper, etc., needs to be found & loved ones want to try to help publicize the need. In this case, we know that law enf.' was 'on' to CWW & JR very, very soon, so no need whatsoever for MS to go on camera.

MS asking on G@F@ndM@ for $1MM in donations on day one after the terrible murder of Teresa, I wouldn't label that 'rude' on MS' part; rather, adjectives such as bizarre, wierd, highly-suspicious enter my mind...
-
This post reflects my thought, my view, my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether
Back