The Crime Scene and Investigation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The theory (in CWW charging document) that this was not premeditated holds significance to the fact that I believe that MS was directly involved and LE needs this cover for now- until he is arrested and charged. If MS isn't involved I will eat my mouse pad- I'm serious.

I'll eat my mouse pad and my keyboard.

-Nin

Media back with towers up. Not sure which one. Hope the girls were taken somewhere to avoid this on such a difficult day.

I wonder why they haven't been able to speak with him? The case isn't still open only because they can't speak to him, there's a long, long road before it's considered closed.

Yeah, it's just one of the 73 reasons the case is still open..

-Nin

Yeah, it's just one of the 73 reasons the case is still open..

-Nin

I wonder why deputies have not been able to speak with JR. He has been arrested so I wouldn't image it is is jurisdictional thing. Surely, they won't wait until his sent ice for parole violation is complete to speak to him. Just a thought.

ETA- I agree there are many reasons this case is still open. Can't wait until we get some documentation. Any clue as to when that will happen? I will eat my mouse pad, keyboard and up you to the mouse itself if MS is not implicated in this case! (Maybe not the mouse batteries) [emoji21]

Guess the video answers my question...was hoping the girls weren't exposed to media on such a difficult day, among other days. Unfortunately, this is what they see when they get to their home...

Guess the video answers my question...was hoping the girls weren't exposed to media on such a difficult day, among other days. Unfortunately, this is what they see when they get to their home...

Errr...can't get this done!!

Attachments

• Media.jpg
    Media.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 234
While it is terrible for the kids, I agree, but....an unmarked van. Oh the irony..so subtle - not

-Nin

Is that today?

No, IM4T...it was yesterday, but 2nd or 3rd time this week. This is where they park though and you can see why he doesn't see them until he has pulled out of the garage.

No, IM4T...it was yesterday, but 2nd or 3rd time this week. This is where they park though and you can see why he doesn't see them until he has pulled out of the garage.

True, but at least they don't park directly in front of his home. Also, maybe the neighbor gives them permission to park there. It looks like the van might be a bit off the street.

True, but at least they don't park directly in front of his home. Also, maybe the neighbor gives them permission to park there. It looks like the van might be a bit off the street.
It looks to me like the van is parked in the public right of way; no permission needed.

It looks to me like the van is parked in the public right of way; no permission needed.

Yeah, they just show up...when there get to be too many, they will kindly ask to use a driveway for cameras....otherwise they jam the street. This is why the neighborhood is sick of it!!

mckazpm, has the Toyota Sienna (blue van) with the 1 PM license plate been returned to Mark yet?

Naive question- Does the presence of media of media mean they know something we don't know?

Errr...can't get this done!!
MCKAZPM I think you did a wonderful job in posting the "broadcast van" parked on Jarvis!! I am sorry I wasn't able to thank you for your contribution earlier. (Sometimes it takes hours and hours to document a hunch...and with MY lack of computer skills...it can take DAYS!)

I would think pulling onto your street and seeing a white van parked near your house (Or MS's house) is a heck of a lot easier than pulling into your neighborhood, seeing 6 police cruisers and crime scene tape encircling your property?

Sadly, no matter what happens, that house (and to a lesser degree the neighborhood) will be affected for years and years. I am thankful for every single one of your posts!! In any other situation (such as a spouse NOT HIDING from the public, ahem) your vigilance would be just normal neighborhood watch curiosity.
"Hey, your dogs got loose.".. "A van has been parked on the street"...."Hey, I heard a scream, is everything OK?" "The newspapers are piling up on the porch." etc.... You don't have to apologize for anything you report....and anybody who tries to state otherwise is just blowing dirty smoke!! (Wonder why they are so prickly?)

mckazpm, has the Toyota Sienna (blue van) with the 1 PM license plate been returned to Mark yet?

No...at least not at the house. Just TS' car and the single bay is full of office stuff.

Naive question- Does the presence of media of media mean they know something we don't know?

Most of the time, no. They come when there is something going on with the case to report from the crime scene...or, they get a heads up from other sources.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back