The Crockpot - Case Related

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't forget to include the kitchen counter that doubles as an exam table... or is it an exam table that doubles as a kitchen counter?

yeah, I am let down by the lame formica islands. I have to wonder why so many pics but not one of them is of a bedroom? what are they hiding? hmmmmm?

If I go to the realtors open house dressed like a sex worker will the Gods strike down and kill me via some highly improbable event? spontaneous combustion perhaps.. I hope not because I want to ask the realtor if the wood burning stove works? Can I look inside? Oh look at that not a single drop of ash left, its like someone cleaned it out thoroughly...

yeah, I am let down by the lame formica islands. I have to wonder why so many pics but not one of them is of a bedroom? what are they hiding? hmmmmm?

If I go to the realtors open house dressed like a sex worker will the Gods strike down and kill me via some highly improbable event? spontaneous combustion perhaps.. I hope not because I want to ask the realtor if the wood burning stove works? Can I look inside? Oh look at that not a single drop of ash left, its like someone cleaned it out thoroughly...

Oh the bright side... with all that wood... there's bound to be some blood evidence. Wood <3's moisture.

I think it's time for you to go house shopping again. ;)

Zestimate: $659,000
Selling Price: $399,000

What a steal and why so low?

I wonder if the listing agent is one of the neighboring Ferraros?

I would honestly buy one of them....taxes are just insane. I would cook my stinky brooklyn italian sausage every day. SKeet shoot in my backyard and have a sudden urge to invite all of my college/high school buddies over for a party. They dont like guineas like me down there.

I would honestly buy one of them....taxes are just insane. I would cook my stinky brooklyn italian sausage every day. SKeet shoot in my backyard and have a sudden urge to invite all of my college/high school buddies over for a party. They dont like guineas like me down there.

Just so you know... that sounds INCREDIBLY dirty! hahaha (Yes, I have a dirty mind... don't judge!)

I guess my question is answered as to why the bank of america office in buffalo shows up on his background check. someone took more equity out of their house than it is worth. we can basically figure that this 2nd mort or home equity line of credit must have been transacted in the bubble years otw it wouldnt be a short, unless there are multiple loans out. my guess is 2005 - 2007.

Buy it dude. I burnt all my play money in diesel fuel this summer; I dont have the extra capital.....yet.

Buy it dude. I burnt all my play money in diesel fuel this summer; I dont have the extra capital.....yet.

No. No. No. JBs house is a buy, you need to short CPH on the footsie.
Im still undecided on my halloween costume this year, im thinking cph or romney (I think paul ryan should go as norman bates).

Seriously though, those cedars on the west side of 47 sured r nice, they look to be about 10 years old. I wonder if those seedlings were left overs from a stb project.

I agree on JBs house.

Wanna egg CPHs house? HIgh school style

egging is so elementary school, I have graduated to putting de-rattled snakes in mail boxes :)

I would like to see the inside of the house though, maybe I will call the realtor this weekend. Is there a basement? Is this house haunted? Have the previous owners complained about demonic possession? Do I get the furniture as part of the deal? How about the crappy PC with all the dirty cookies? Why is the house furnished like it's 1985 but the wall to wall carpeting is brand new in that bedroom downstairs? Will the owner sit down and give me a 1 hour taped interview if I buy the home? Why is the owner moving to another island striated by drainage ditches? Does he love mosquitoes or something?

And you'll always know your neighbor
And you'll always know your pals
If you've ever navigated in the Mosquito Canals

Attachments

• drainage canals.jpg
    drainage canals.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 12
Margaritas? Kill Bill Style?

never seen it, but I take mine cadillac style, tres generaciones, fresh squeezed lime and agave for the sour mix, and a floater of grand marnier, very little ice, some salt...

never seen it, but I take mine cadillac style, tres generaciones, fresh squeezed lime and agave for the sour mix, and a floater of grand marnier, very little ice, some salt...

I cant wait to go on vacation. I am out of here December 26th to see how fat, drunk and how many women I can sleep with (me and my girlfriend broke up over the weekend) :(

I am not going to lie; she completely shatterred my world. But Ive been down this road before, time heals all. She was definitely cheating on me and I had to kick her out of my house. I even through my bed away this morning because of the possibility she <modsnip> other dude in it.

I cant wait to go on vacation. I am out of here December 26th to see how fat, drunk and how many women I can sleep with (me and my girlfriend broke up over the weekend) :(

I am not going to lie; she completely shatterred my world. But Ive been down this road before, time heals all. She was definitely cheating on me and I had to kick her out of my house. I even through my bed away this morning because of the possibility she <modsnip> other dude in it.

:( sorry about the girlfriend! Better sooner than later though! (There's your silver lining.)

you officially take the cake on best ws post of all time! I cant stop laughing...

Wow! I feel as if I've overheard a conversation I shouldn't have! Well, I can't unread something I've already read and I feel badly for you! The best I have to offer is this. "Success is the sweetest revenge." and "Don't look back you aren't going that way!" Stay up! ; ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919