The Dream Team

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Orsen

Reaction score
By September of 2006 John Ramsey had become bored with his current situation and needed a change. New city, new business venture, something to reinvigorate his life. While flipping through an entrepreneur magazine he found it, Avery's Auto Salvage was for sale. He jumped at the opportunity.

John lands in Two Rivers, Wisconsin on November 1st and is met by Steven Avery at the airport.

John: Nice to meet you, so do we still have a deal?

Steven: Well there's a bit of a snag, I think the property is about to become a crime scene, there was a murder.

John: They trying to frame you?

Steven: Probably, so I guess the deal is off.

John: No way, I want this bad. Who else lives on the property?

Steven: Well I booted out my immediate family and rented out some of the vacant trailers. Casey Anthony is renting the Air Stream, OJ Simpson is in the Coachmen with Kato Kalin living in the shed behind it, Gary Condit lives in the Fleetwood, and Robert Blake took the Jayco.

John: Excellent, my Dream Team. I'll need their help to get you off. Don't worry buddy, I can turn this around and save this deal. Just watch old Johnny go to work and unmake a murderer.

John and Steven arrive at Avery Salvage and John immediately starts to give orders.

John: Okay Steven, listen carefully! Go and round everybody up and meet me by the outhouse in 20 minutes while I survey the property.

40 minutes later Steven Avery, Casey Anthony, Gary Condit, Robert
Blake, OJ Simpson and Kato Kalin arrive.

Steven: Sorry, we got lost

John: Idiots! No wonder you fools got arrested, surprised you all beat your raps, except for you Gary, well done. Look, I'm in control now and any deviation of my instructions will result in the immediate execution of plan B!

Casey: Not that I care Gramps, but whats plan B?

John: Plan B young lady is this. Deal's off, I leave town, cops move in and yellow tape the crap out this junk yard and you folks are forced out, homeless! No more isolation from the media, no more sanctuary for alleged murderers trying to regain some sort of normalcy, no private property signs to keep Dateline out, and no more skirting attorney fees and living in trailers on the cheap. (Looks at Kato) Or free!

Kato: Whoa, dude, I'm in okay? Whatever it takes.

Casey: Sure Grandpa, no probs. Just, you know, don't expect to see me up and around before noon, I don't like responsibilities in the AM. And I don't babysit!

Gary: No way, can't help you John, might lose my government pension. I'm out!

Casey: If you help us you can spend the night in my trailer!

Gary: I'm in!

OJ: Hey man, appreciate you trying to save my home but I can't get mixed up in this, I'm out!

Casey: If you help us you can spend the night in my trailer!

OJ: I'm in!

Blake: Well, looks like I'm the lone wolf cause I ain't buyin' what the suit is sellin'. Jack here breezes in cool as a stream and expects us to march to his drum, shoutin' orders like truck diner cook, well forget it suit. Steven here knows not to do the crime if he can't do the time so I'm out, and you can take dat to da bank!

Casey: If you help us you can spend the night in my trailer.

Blake: I'm in!

John: Okay, let's get started. Casey you're in charge of chloroform and putting stuff in the trunk of that RAV. Blake, you're in charge of firearms. OJ, knives, disposing of evidence and charming the media and potential jurors. Gary, I need a liaison to co-ordinate matters with the CIA. Right now we're just a group of individuals but tell them we're forming a small foreign faction, there might be some work for us after this, there's always another Castro. Kato, you're in charge of alibis. Keep it simple, don't try and grow a brain, stick with the MacDonald's stuff.

Kato: Sure thing dude, I'll go back to my shed, blaze up and get back to you.

John: Steven, I need you to start repainting the name on your sign. I'm calling my new company S.B.T.C.

Steven: What's that mean?

John: Nothing, I used it before, it's just a dodge. But just between you and me buddy, you can think of it as meaning Steven Beat The Cops!

Steven: And if I don't help?

John: Steven Burnt That Cat! The world will hate you forever. Just use that good northern common sense of yours. Let's roll people! VICTORY! Ah Casey, can I talk to you...............

Everyone let me introduce you to Orsen. Orsen is a long time poster who disappeared a while ago. His ability to satirize the JBR case and others is legendary. Orsen's post is off topic I know but we need a bit of a laugh. While there is nothing funny about the death of JonBenet or crime in general, those with the talent to do so can sometimes take the absurd in the story and turn it into a post that makes us laugh.Welcome back Orsen. Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back