The Duct Tape Match #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It looks torn to me. But maybe the edges look torn because they are degraded?

Well, see, there you go. They've got Zanny's prints, so what's the point?

/sarcasm off

sarcasm back on - And they didn't even need them in the first place. Caylee saw her WHITE DOG, therefore SHE EXISTS!

Here is the link for the duct tape pics released on 10/9/09

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/21249759/detail.html

**does it appear to anyone else that the left side of the piece of tape on pic 13 of 18 that is an upside down impression of Caylee's ear?*** (sorry to be morbid)

Don't be - I have been looking for teeth marks. I just want so badly for something on this tape to prove premeditated murder.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/21249090/detail.html Image 9

I'm not prone to kitty faces or religious icons on toast, but I see the impression of Caylee's mouth and nose on this piece. I wasn't looking for anything, and this just made me feel sick. It's sideways. Anyone else see this?

I see what appears to be remnants of light colored hair on the left side and on the upper right where the black line is there is white colored highlights - could that be tracing of little Caylee's lips?

Which side are you looking from?

I wonder if the pin pricks in the tape are from LE trying to separate each piece and using their instruments.

I see what appears to be remnants of light colored hair on the left side and on the upper right where the black line is there is white colored highlights - could that be tracing of little Caylee's lips?

Which side are you looking from?

I wonder if the pin pricks in the tape are from LE trying to separate each piece and using their instruments.

Using the FBI Laboratory wording on the rigbt side, between the R and just past the Y at about the middle of the image is where I see the lips/mouth, which appears 'mashed', and the nose is on the right of the image. I see the lips, the shading - or lack of color - where the area of the lips contour and above that (in the image of course to the right) I see the nasal area. You kind of have to look at it as if it were a sonogram image.

It 'may' be my imagination, but it just jumped right out at me.

Using the FBI Laboratory wording on the rigbt side, between the R and just past the Y at about the middle of the image is where I see the lips/mouth, which appears 'mashed', and the nose is on the right of the image. I see the lips, the shading - or lack of color - where the area of the lips contour and above that (in the image of course to the right) I see the nasal area. You kind of have to look at it as if it were a sonogram image.

It 'may' be my imagination, but it just jumped right out at me.

I totally see the same thing. I was playing with GIMP (photo editing) and trying to show ear contours, then realized the same thing you did. As this is the adhesive side of the tape I think it is a real possibility. I am sick. Let me see if I can post the photo with outlines.

I totally see the same thing. I was playing with GIMP (photo editing) and trying to show ear contours, then realized the same thing you did. As this is the adhesive side of the tape I think it is a real possibility. I am sick. Let me see if I can post the photo with outlines.

Waiting & TYIA!

Valhall posted two pics on the doc dump thread and circled what looks to be the heart outline. I have to agree -- anyone else?

Also, I didn't realize the Henkel logo/name was so easily seen. Guess that blows JB and the A's declaring there was no match . . .

I seen where she had circled but I couldn't see it.:(

OK....I adjusted the contrast a wee bit.* I didn't want to totally outline and obscure portions that may be shaded.* I used a small grey dot pattern around the perceived nostrils and mouth area.* FWIW

Attachments

• editednoseand mouth.JPG
    editednoseand mouth.JPG
    60.3 KB · Views: 53
How difficult is it to tear duct tape? On some of the pieces at the ends it seems very jaggedy, and on others it seems smoothly cut.

Does anyone have experience ripping, tearing at duct tape off the roll?

OK....I adjusted the contrast a wee bit.* I didn't want to totally outline and obscure portions that may be shaded.* I used a small grey dot pattern around the perceived nostrils and mouth area.* FWIW

OMG! :eek:

How difficult is it to tear duct tape? On some of the pieces at the ends it seems very jaggedy, and on others it seems smoothly cut.

Does anyone have experience ripping, tearing at duct tape off the roll?

Lengthwise, it's easy to tear but straight across it's almost impossible.

Hubby & I use a lot of it for packing so whoever said that a roll would last them a lifetime. I envy you LOL.

ummm, well, not quite. You have the mouth area, but the nasal area is to the right, between the mouth and the FBI designation.

The mouth/lips look smushed like they would if you put lipstick on then smushed your mouth against a mirror or wall, hard, not like "swak", to leave a sexy imprint. And the nasal area looks fairly normal, with dark areas at the nostrils.

But thanks, though. I would do it myself but can't figure out how to lift the photo.

If anything seems more like an ear, which would be the correct orientation and towards the end of the tape. Think the outline of the ear and then the ear hole.

ummm, well, not quite. You have the mouth area, but the nasal area is to the right, between the mouth and the FBI designation.

The mouth/lips look smushed like they would if you put lipstick on then smushed your mouth against a mirror or wall, hard, not like "swak", to leave a sexy imprint. And the nasal area looks fairly normal, with dark areas at the nostrils.

But thanks, though. I would do it myself but can't figure out how to lift the photo.

Well I guess I am seeing kitties. HaHA I used the snipping tool on my windows vista toolbar to lift the photo since right click was disabled. Let me go back and try again.

Well I guess I am seeing kitties. HaHA I used the snipping tool on my windows vista toolbar to lift the photo since right click was disabled. Let me go back and try again.

You're not totally seeing kitties. :) It does look like an ear. Keep in mind the tape is only 2 inches wide.

The mouth impression is obvious to me on Q63 and Q64. How do you snip the pictures with the toolbar?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back