The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Isn't the child custody trial starting now? Wonder if he's trying to figure out how to hide the kids?

Details said:
Isn't the child custody trial starting now? Wonder if he's trying to figure out how to hide the kids?
Can you just imagine, Debbie lying for him in the trial so she can see the kids, and Mj the freak? Poor kids. They need NEW parents. :eek:

deandaniellws said:
Can you just imagine, Debbie lying for him in the trial so she can see the kids, and Mj the freak? Poor kids. They need NEW parents. :eek:
I'll take Debbie over MJ as a parent. Better still, neither, but I don't think that's quite an option - I'm betting MJ can find a shrink to examine him and say he's just fine.

I admit Michael is different.But he was aquitted and until/if someone else comes forward people should give him another chance.These people may have been after his money.But according to nancy grace hes broke but if so how is keeping neverland? I just dont know what to believe about him except he changed the music world for the better.and since he was found not guilty The stars that were approached should not hold what was just charged not proven against him!!!!just my opinion....

cynpat2000 said:
I admit Michael is different.But he was aquitted and until/if someone else comes forward people should give him another chance.These people may have been after his money.But according to nancy grace hes broke but if so how is keeping neverland? I just dont know what to believe about him except he changed the music world for the better.and since he was found not guilty The stars that were approached should not hold what was just charged not proven against him!!!!just my opinion....

This WAS his other chance. :)

cynpat2000 said:

Someone hold me back! :slap:

cynpat2000 said:

Michael's had many chances over the years - far more than he should have had. However, it appears he's at the end of his rope about now. I'm just praying there isn't a knot on the end of it.

Jules said:
Michael's had many chances over the years - far more than he should have had. However, it appears he's at the end of his rope about now. I'm just praying there isn't a knot on the end of it.
Isn't it funny that he can't pay his workers, yet he has the money to go jetting off around the world? He is a creep.:silenced:

cynpat2000 said:

Noooooooooo................:banghead:

PORTION EDITED BY DP

It doesn't say in any of the reports whether "his" children are with him or not. I spose it's possible that he left them with his mom and dad while he was visiting assuming that report is accurate. I don't know what worries me more, the kids being left in the care of those evil people who raised this psycho and helped him cover his lies for the sake of money or the kids being sent to be with the woman who bore them and then sold them out time and time again.

Exactly what does RB mean this will be resolved? What will be resolved? The money that Mikey owes these people? The animals at Neverland that are being neglected? All of the legal issues now pending? I wonder if she is being paid or is she doing what Mess did and hanging on in the hopes that it will lead her to better things somehow.

Color me frustrated.........:mad:

cynpat2000 said:
NO Way! He was only acquitted because of star-struck jurors! There are other silent victims too afraid to go up against his money. I've read the deposition of his first victim Jordy Chandler- the one he paid off with $20 million dollars. Michael showers and takes baths with little boys who are unrelated to him. Eyewitnesses have seen him fondle little boys. How do you explain all that???:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
P.S. the Arvizo family was NOT after his money, they haven't filed a civil suit against Michael, although it is entirely within their rights to do so. You don't make up stories about molestation.:furious:

LinasK said:
NO Way! He was only acquitted because of star-struck jurors! There are other silent victims too afraid to go up against his money. I've read the deposition of his first victim Jordy Chandler- the one he paid off with $20 million dollars. Michael showers and takes baths with little boys who are unrelated to him. Eyewitnesses have seen him fondle little boys. How do you explain all that???:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
P.S. the Arvizo family was NOT after his money, they haven't filed a civil suit against Michael, although it is entirely within their rights to do so. You don't make up stories about molestation.:furious:

I totally agree. If anything you shy away. It is only later that it surfaces and usually there is no one to help. Because they have shied away into denial and you are on your own.

And poor Jordy - the money doesn't make up for the death threats against him and his whole family, the loss of his father's dentists office - let alone the molestation he has to live with.

There are so many messed up things about coming forward - defense attorneys who will try to minimize it by saying you wanted it (and, hey, the body does respond, so they must have been right - and you're even more ashamed!), people who think this means you are gay (they are still out there), and admitting to everyone you were helpless - then add all the people who think you're just out for money or revenge or some such.

Floh said:
Someone hold me back! :slap:
Passing you the duct tape:silenced:

That post .....:sick: ..................

Me thinks someones tin foil hat is too tight :silenced:

cynpat2000 said:
"different"? :banghead:

Lotsa stars are different (Elton John anyone?) - and this doesn't happen to them. It's not because of 'different' that he's been accused by so many eeriely similar little boys. 'Different' was, in fact, his best shield to make people believe that actions that would raise huge red flags in anyone else might be innocent. But after awhile, after so many corroberating facts, you have to recognize what the difference is - he's a pedophile.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,187929,00.html

Jacko Update, Getting Blunt

Michael Jackson drew an extension until 5 P.M. Pacific Time today to pay his Neverland Ranch-related fines and square things with his staff—or else. Jackson has returned to London from Bahrain, but so far there’s no word on when or how sister Janet will pony up half-mil needed. It can’t be a good sign that it’s taken so long…

Let's see what happens with Mikey now. Will sister Janet pony up to the plate and save Mikey? She is the only one with a job and any money.

Jackson gets delay on Neverland wages

http://www.wvec.com/sharedcontent/features/printwire/031506ccjccwEntJackson.295ed84a.html

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. — Michael Jackson got a day's reprieve on a deadline to pay a $100,000 fine and $306,000 in wages he owes Neverland Ranch employees.

Jackson now has until 5 p.m. Wednesday to pay the penalty and remit back wages owed dozens of workers, who complained to the state that they hadn't been paid since Dec. 19.

The 47-year-old pop star could face a state lawsuit if he doesn't comply by then.

Jackson no longer lives at the ranch full-time. He has been living mainly in the Persian Gulf nation of Bahrain since being acquitted of child molestation charges last year.

A call to Jackson's spokesman, Raymone K. Bain, for comment wasn't immediately returned Tuesday.

Renee Bacchini, a spokeswoman for the state Department of Industrial Relations, said Jackson was "aware" of the extension. She said such extensions are not uncommon.

The extra day was granted after Jackson's financial representatives contacted the department to say "they are trying to come up with the money," Bacchini said.

"They're trying to work with us," she said. (More at link)

BillyGoatGruff said:
I did an impromptu accounting to figure how much Jacko's Neverland employees are on average (not) getting paid, according to the amount owed reported in the papers ($306,000), the number of employees cited (64 in at least more than one news source) and the amount of time since the last paycheck (Dec. 19). It comes out, roughly, to $400 a week. Before taxes, of course.

$10 per hour. :eek: I assumed a person would (not) be paid more to work for the "king." :rolleyes:

I'd like to see the workers get paid, however, I'm kinda hoping Jackson defaults and the state goes after him. I'd serve him right for the way he's treated all his workers who've been loyal to him throughout all his troubles.

Honestly, I'd like nothing more than to see the whole Jackson clan suffer as I don't think any of them are squeaky clean in anything. They all stood by and supported Michael knowing there were some serious issues at hand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back