The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Details said:
Lotsa stars are different (Elton John anyone?) - and this doesn't happen to them. It's not because of 'different' that he's been accused by so many eeriely similar little boys. 'Different' was, in fact, his best shield to make people believe that actions that would raise huge red flags in anyone else might be innocent. But after awhile, after so many corroberating facts, you have to recognize what the difference is - he's a pedophile.
I think you may be right,its hard to believe that in icon you grew up with could be soooooo vile but all the evidence points out that he indeed hurt those little boys but the fact remains jordys family took the money and ran and didnt pursue if that was my kids no way Id want justice and that throws me off.The way I meant he seemed different is b/c of the VILE way he was raised also,and had to spend life in the spotlight he is different from the average person.thats basically what I meant ,I IN NO WAY CONDONE HIM HURTING INNOCENT CHILDREN. pedophiles should be hung and tortured for the long term suffering they cause.............:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: I didnt think my prior post would be so MISUNDERSTOOD....

cynpat2000 said:
I think you may be right,its hard to believe that in icon you grew up with could be soooooo vile but all the evidence points out that he indeed hurt those little boys but the fact remains jordys family took the money and ran and didnt pursue if that was my kids no way Id want justice and that throws me off.The way I meant he seemed different is b/c of the VILE way he was raised also,and had to spend life in the spotlight he is different from the average person.thats basically what I meant ,I IN NO WAY CONDONE HIM HURTING INNOCENT CHILDREN. pedophiles should be hung and tortured for the long term suffering they cause.............:blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: I didnt think my prior post would be so MISUNDERSTOOD....
He's not THAT different. Most pedophiles come from families with abusive/emotionally distant fathers and enabling mothers who over-value them and make excuses for their aberrant behavior instead of dealing with it. And Hollywood's full of former child stars, most of whom have a lot of unhealthy baggage. The only former child star I can think of off-hand who ISN'T screwed up is Ron Howard.

cynpat2000 said:

No. 1. We don't attack the victim's family - even though many would agree that the family didn't handle things the way we might have.

No. 2. The latest kids' family didn't take the money and run and we're where we are today.

Let's keep the blame where it belongs. Squarely on the shoulders of Michael Jackson. Even if the kid's family served the kid up on a silver platter, what was done to him should NEVER have been done.

first its true not to blame victims is so true,but the fact is I would not write a book called MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MY LOVER doesnt sound tooo much like a victim.second he was found not guilty or has that fact escaped some of you????wheter starstruck jurors or not.maybe they saw evidence noone in the public saw.or maybe som of it has been exaggerated.and if he is such a bad parent why hasnt child services taken the kids..NO PROOF ......and the masks can maybe explained by the fact mj was teased about his looks only makes sense that he would protect them from the torture he had experienced...I thought this forum was about expressing opinions about cases and maybe help solve cold cases and let the families have closure.....then quit bashing mine Im not doing it to you guys...so have some respect even if you have to fake it!!!!!!!!!!!:croc:

cynpat2000 said:
first its true not to blame victims is so true,but the fact is I would not write a book called MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MY LOVER doesnt sound tooo much like a victim.second he was found not guilty or has that fact escaped some of you????wheter starstruck jurors or not.maybe they saw evidence noone in the public saw.or maybe som of it has been exaggerated.and if he is such a bad parent why hasnt child services taken the kids..NO PROOF ......and the masks can maybe explained by the fact mj was teased about his looks only makes sense that he would protect them from the torture he had experienced...I thought this forum was about expressing opinions about cases and maybe help solve cold cases and let the families have closure.....then quit bashing mine Im not doing it to you guys...so have some respect even if you have to fake it!!!!!!!!!!!:croc:

Your posts are on thin ice darlin. I suggest you reacquaint yourself with the Terms of Service.

cynpat2000 said:
Your postings would receive more respect if they showed anything resembling syntax, grammar & punctuation. They read like the print out on a Wall Street ticker.

cynpat2000 said:
first its true not to blame victims is so true,but the fact is I would not write a book called MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MY LOVER doesnt sound tooo much like a victim
:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: Since when did Jordy Chandler write such a book???

cynpat2000 said:
second he was found not guilty or has that fact escaped some of you????
So was O.J. Simpson, so was Robert Blake. So what, they both committed their crimes, but had the legal resources to get off. MJ is still guilty.

cynpat2000 said:
and if he is such a bad parent why hasnt child services taken the kids
Because Michael Jackson hired goons to be there when the current family was interviewed by CPS to intimidate them from reporting anything bad, the goon tried to get the interview tape-recorded. Did you miss that during the trial?:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I admit that MJ is probably guilty,I am just somewhat still star struck over him.:bang: Dont ask why!!!I would truly like to apologize if it sounded like I was blaming the victims...I guess I know MJ is guilty,but I guess its hard to believe.But its true that all the boys and their families have been victimized twice.Once by MJ and another by the messed up legal system,just like OJ and Blake .....stardom does pay off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But again id like to apologize for my previous posts..........Sometimes I just want to defend him,and wish that the allegations were untrue!!!!!SO SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinasK said:
:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: Since when did Jordy Chandler write such a book???

So was O.J. Simpson, so was Robert Blake. So what, they both committed their crimes, but had the legal resources to get off. MJ is still guilty.

Because Michael Jackson hired goons to be there when the current family was interviewed by CPS to intimidate them from reporting anything bad, the goon tried to get the interview tape-recorded. Did you miss that during the trial?:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I honestly dont know how much jordie had to do with the making of the book.The book is entitled ;MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MY LOVER;THE SECRET DIARY OF JORDIE CHANDLER' by VICTOR M. GUTIERREZ. Its found on amazon...I dont know how to post a link....But it was banned by MJ lawyers.....And it runs about 200.00 Ive never read it...And you are so right he is guilty....Im just wacky over Michael and wish the allegations were untrue...:sick: And youre right He intimidated them,which is sick,i admit...

cynpat2000 said:
I honestly dont know how much jordie had to do with the making of the book.The book is entitled ;MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MY LOVER;THE SECRET DIARY OF JORDIE CHANDLER' by VICTOR M. GUTIERREZ. Its found on amazon...I dont know how to post a link....But it was banned by MJ lawyers.....And it runs about 200.00 Ive never read it...And you are so right he is guilty....Im just wacky over Michael and wish the allegations were untrue...:sick: And youre right He intimidated them,which is sick,i admit...
The person claiming to be Michael Jackson's lover is Victor Gutierrez, who is/was a Brazilian boy-toy of Jackos in the 80s. This is where the "manpon" story comes from.

cynpat2000 said:
I used to like the music of the Jackson 5 growing up, and even some of his Thriller, Billy Jean stuff was catchy. Now hearing his music played in stores makes me want to puke knowing what he has done to these boys. :sick: :sick: :sick:

BillyGoatGruff said:
The person claiming to be Michael Jackson's lover is Victor Gutierrez, who is/was a Brazilian boy-toy of Jackos in the 80s. This is where the "manpon" story comes from.
There's a few details crossed there. Victor Gutierrez is a Chilean journalist who wrote the book about MJ's relationship with Jordy Chandler. He apparently received assistance from an unnamed Chandler relative in the researching and writing of the book. In addition, he wrote about MJ's past relationships with many other young boys. As you noted about the manpon story, he also included accounts from some of MJ's former employees about what working and living with MJ entailed.

F'loons love to claim that Gutierrez' book was banned in the US because MJ won a libel suit against Gutierrez. That's almost completely wrong:

1. The book was never banned in the US. It was available for sale as long as it was in print, and used copies are still available for a steep price. (Not to mention the US government does not ban books or other publications, except for those which violate criminal laws, such as kiddy *advertiser censored*.)

2. MJ never sued Gutierrez for this book. To this day MJ has never filed suit about any details related in the book.

The libel suit MJ had against Gutierrez had to do with Gutierrez claiming he'd been shown a videotape showing MJ molesting a young boy. That claim was picked up and reported on by Diane Dimond and the tv show Hard Copy, which led to MJ suing Paramount, Hard Copy, Dimond, and Gutierrez. MJ lost his case against Paramount/Hard Copy/Dimond because they were able to demonstrate they'd reported the story in good faith on the basis that Gutierrez had been a reliable source in the past. They'd also reported that the authorities were investigating the tape allegation, and the authorities (in the person of Tom Sneddon) confirmed that was true. They hadn't found a tape, but they had indeed investigated. That left Gutierrez, the source of the tape claim, to prove it, and he was unable to do so. According to Gutierrez, the boy victim's mother (related to MJ) was pressured into retracting her story, and the tape disappeared. According to MJ, there never was such a tape in the first place. The jury found for MJ since Gutierrez couldn't prove his claim.

Devilish said:
There's a few details crossed there. Victor Gutierrez is a Chilean journalist who wrote the book about MJ's relationship with Jordy Chandler. He apparently received assistance from an unnamed Chandler relative in the researching and writing of the book. In addition, he wrote about MJ's past relationships with many other young boys. As you noted about the manpon story, he also included accounts from some of MJ's former employees about what working and living with MJ entailed.

F'loons love to claim that Gutierrez' book was banned in the US because MJ won a libel suit against Gutierrez. That's almost completely wrong:

1. The book was never banned in the US. It was available for sale as long as it was in print, and used copies are still available for a steep price. (Not to mention the US government does not ban books or other publications, except for those which violate criminal laws, such as kiddy *advertiser censored*.)

2. MJ never sued Gutierrez for this book. To this day MJ has never filed suit about any details related in the book.

The libel suit MJ had against Gutierrez had to do with Gutierrez claiming he'd been shown a videotape showing MJ molesting a young boy. That claim was picked up and reported on by Diane Dimond and the tv show Hard Copy, which led to MJ suing Paramount, Hard Copy, Dimond, and Gutierrez. MJ lost his case against Paramount/Hard Copy/Dimond because they were able to demonstrate they'd reported the story in good faith on the basis that Gutierrez had been a reliable source in the past. They'd also reported that the authorities were investigating the tape allegation, and the authorities (in the person of Tom Sneddon) confirmed that was true. They hadn't found a tape, but they had indeed investigated. That left Gutierrez, the source of the tape claim, to prove it, and he was unable to do so. According to Gutierrez, the boy victim's mother (related to MJ) was pressured into retracting her story, and the tape disappeared. According to MJ, there never was such a tape in the first place. The jury found for MJ since Gutierrez couldn't prove his claim.
The only other book I can think of that faced similar threats/lititgation was the excellent unauthorized biography of L. Ron Hubbard BARE FACED MESSIAH, which I was lucky enough to read and review before all American copies were pulled from the shelves. It is/was available from the UK, though. Hubbard and Jacko are peas in a pod.

Marine Mom said:
Very interesting.

What is a manpon?
It is something you really don't want to know.........trust me. If you type manpon into a search here at websleuths, you will find it described in detail. Suffice to say it is a tampon used by a man for reasons I don't want to go into. It's gross and disscusting which describes Mikey to a tee.......:loser:

All his "milk and cookie" stories are just that, stories. This image that he has tried to create is for one reason and one only. For the boys, not his fans and almost all of us who were fans of his growing up and into our adulthood really wanted to believe and fell for it. After the last arrest, I decided there had to be fire as I saw billows of smoke so I did research like everyone here. This "innocent" man is far from what he claims. If you go back into the MJ trial thread and read some of the stuff in there you will get a better picture about just how sick this pervert is! :sick:

"maybe they saw evidence noone in the public saw"

Nope, that didn't happen. What the jury saw and heard is available for the public. Some of the evidence was only described to us because the books for instance are kiddy *advertiser censored* and are not available here. Many of us followed the trial VERY closely. If we didn't understand something, we researched it. I just wanted to say a quick thank you again to all of the people who took the time to do exactly that. There is nothing that the jury heard that isn't public record.

bing1 said:
It is something you really don't want to know.........trust me. If you type manpon into a search here at websleuths, you will find it described in detail. Suffice to say it is a tampon used by a man for reasons I don't want to go into. It's gross and disscusting which describes Mikey to a tee.......:loser:

All his "milk and cookie" stories are just that, stories. This image that he has tried to create is for one reason and one only. For the boys, not his fans and almost all of us who were fans of his growing up and into our adulthood really wanted to believe and fell for it. After the last arrest, I decided there had to be fire as I saw billows of smoke so I did research like everyone here. This "innocent" man is far from what he claims. If you go back into the MJ trial thread and read some of the stuff in there you will get a better picture about just how sick this pervert is! :sick:
HOW GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bing1 said:
"maybe they saw evidence noone in the public saw"

Nope, that didn't happen. What the jury saw and heard is available for the public. Some of the evidence was only described to us because the books for instance are kiddy *advertiser censored* and are not available here. Many of us followed the trial VERY closely. If we didn't understand something, we researched it. I just wanted to say a quick thank you again to all of the people who took the time to do exactly that. There is nothing that the jury heard that isn't public record.
I wonder how much the stealth jurors got paid?

BillyGoatGruff said:
I wonder how much the stealth jurors got paid?

Something i wonder too.

tell you what, i think the most obnoxious one was a riding teacher, wasn't she? the "Not my Mikey" cow? bet she was promised she'd be hired for Neveragainland.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl
Back