The "Everything Michael Jackson" Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
deandaniellws said:
Check out the JC Penny's scandle and the plea to other celebs for money. Just shameful. Those poor children.
:(
So what's so damn *illegal* about asking for money from others when you have a legitimately ill kid. And the JC penny deal was rendered MOOT because JC Penny settled. That's the only thing they have on the radar, besides the welfare doohickey. Are you saying they faked the boy's cancer to get money? We're talking *criminal* behavior. You know, like Jackson's behavior regarding little boys, his creditors, and employees.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Jackson's lawyers dragged it out into the open and pretty much forced LE to deal with it during the course of the trial. This is part of the "punishment" that all pedophiles inflict on those who dare speak out against them, regardless of their social status. They like to prey on those who have weaknesses and vulnerabilites that are lss than endearing--especially the parents. I'm sure in Jacko's twisted mind he and the victim's mom had a "deal", which in his view she reneged on by going to LE and therfore deserves to be punished for.

Think about it though, how many times have you read in the paper or seen on the news about charges being brought against someone who has defrauded the welfare system for less than $100K? It's invariably handled out of court through arbitration.
I hope all people that are bilking the system out of money...no matter HOW MUCH it is, get caught and are punished. It costs our country BILLIONS! I would much rather spend that money on senior citizens and help the disabled, keep more vet hospitals open etc..... I have a real hard heart when it come to people stealing from our pockets. OUR POCKETS!!! We pay the taxes, therefore they are stealing from each one of us.
:behindbar

bing1 said:
Jeez, I am so tired of the grifter label put on this whole family because of that jerk of an ex-husband. I know I am still "attached' to my ex's issues even after 5 years of divorce. I hope the state sees this for what it is and gives her a fine and lesson learned. If not I want to start some sort of letter writing campaign or something to make the state start hauling in any other person charged with the same amount or more so that they are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law........................:banghead:
The lady was part of his crime.She knew and took part. She stole from the government. IMO, that makes her a thief and IMO she and her ex are grifters! I do not in any way blame the children. She deserves punishment. I soooooo agree with equal punishment for each and everyone who steals! It is a crying shame that they take money from the citizens of this country who really need the money. :mad: Also, I still have hopes that one day Michael will land where he belongs also! :behindbar I feel so sorry for those kids and all they have gone through. :( I hope they will turn out ok.

BillyGoatGruff said:
So what's so damn *illegal* about asking for money from others when you have a legitimately ill kid. And the JC penny deal was rendered MOOT because JC Penny settled. That's the only thing they have on the radar, besides the welfare doohickey. Are you saying they faked the boy's cancer to get money? We're talking *criminal* behavior. You know, like Jackson's behavior regarding little boys, his creditors, and employees.
Of course that poor child was sick! I have said nothing bad about those children. They can not help what kinds of things their parents did. Have you read the trial stuff? It has also been proven that they scamed JC Penny's. As for Jackson? He's scum! I have said over and OVER again that he belongs in jail. I still have hopes that he will get there. I wasn't addressing him. I was speaking about fraud. She deserves to be punished. Welfare fraud should be cracked down on. What happened to that poor child is a shame. I have never been anything but disgusted and saddened with that child's life. He has lived through hell that most of us can't even begin to realize.

deandaniellws said:
Of course that poor child was sick! I have said nothing bad about those children. They can not help what kinds of things their parents did. Have you read the trial stuff? It has also been proven that they scamed JC Penny's. As for Jackson? He's scum! I have said over and OVER again that he belongs in jail. I still have hopes that he will get there. I wasn't addressing him. I was speaking about fraud. She deserves to be punished. Welfare fraud should be cracked down on. What happened to that poor child is a shame. I have never been anything but disgusted and saddened with that child's life. He has lived through hell that most of us can't even begin to realize.
Dean, we closely followed the trial, it was her ex-husband who was behind the JCPenney shoplifting and beating scheme, and he was the one soliciting celebrities for donations for his son, NOT the wife. If she did, it was because he was battering her. Did you follow it closely enough???

LinasK said:
Dean, we closely followed the trial, it was her ex-husband who was behind the JCPenney shoplifting and beating scheme, and he was the one soliciting celebrities for donations for his son, NOT the wife. If she did, it was because he was battering her. Did you follow it closely enough???
Yes I did. I still think she was guilty then and she is guilty now. My big concern is what is going to happen to those kids. I know they are young adults now, but going through the kind of stuff they have, I am sure they need therapy! LOTS of it. As I said before, I just can't imagine going through all they have and being able to pull it together. It is all so very sad. I wait for the day that MJ goes to prison. :behindbar The sad thing is, if he actually ends up in jail where he belongs, I bet he will get special treatment. He makes me want to barf! :sick:

deandaniellws said:
Yes I did. I still think she was guilty then and she is guilty now. My big concern is what is going to happen to those kids. I know they are young adults now, but going through the kind of stuff they have, I am sure they need therapy! LOTS of it. As I said before, I just can't imagine going through all they have and being able to pull it together. It is all so very sad. I wait for the day that MJ goes to prison. :behindbar The sad thing is, if he actually ends up in jail where he belongs, I bet he will get special treatment. He makes me want to barf! :sick:
They have a new father in their lives, one who is a career military man, and fairly stable, so i suspect things will balance out for the kids. Plus, many of their celebrity supporter/hollywood entertianment friends have stuck by their side. The fact the entire country (indeed, the world) pretty much acknowledges the fact Jackson is a child molester, despite the verdict, says a lot. But you should understand that your very vocal dislike of the victim's mother is victimizing the children as well. I'm sure these chidlren are very mcuh aware of their mother's shortcomings--after all, it put them in danger more than once--but having absolute strangers continually trashing their mom doesn't help them "get over" the fiasco.

BillyGoatGruff said:
They have a new father in their lives, one who is a career military man, and fairly stable, so i suspect things will balance out for the kids. Plus, many of their celebrity supporter/hollywood entertianment friends have stuck by their side. The fact the entire country (indeed, the world) pretty much acknowledges the fact Jackson is a child molester, despite the verdict, says a lot. But you should understand that your very vocal dislike of the victim's mother is victimizing the children as well. I'm sure these chidlren are very mcuh aware of their mother's shortcomings--after all, it put them in danger more than once--but having absolute strangers continually trashing their mom doesn't help them "get over" the fiasco.
I don't dislike her personally, as I don't know her. I dislike what she did. Theft by using the system is a BIG issue with me. It keeps others from getting the services they need. I would feel the same way about ANY person that I heard was using the system. I am happy that the new father is a stable influence for them. I hope the young man stays cancer free. You are correct. MJ didn't get his due :behindbar but the world is a safer place because of the trial. I admire the boy for his courage in getting on the stand and telling his story. I don't believe many young men would do that. We will never know how many children his courage saved. I just hope that the other countries paid attention to the trial, and keep their babies close to them, protected from the pervert! I sometimes wonder what horrors are happening to MJ's children. I believe DR knew what kind of pervert MJ was, but sold her children to him anyway. Her behavior in the trial was unbelievable! I wanted to smack the crud out of her. How she can sleep at night is beyond me. :eek: I respect your posts BGG, but I guess we will just have to disagree on this issue.

Asked about his health, Jacko smiled and said: "I'm fine, very well thanks. I'm feeling good."

He is planning to relaunch his pop career and has linked up with music guru Guy Holmes. He hopes to release a new album, his first since 2001.

Jacko is also in talks with Fayed about a multimillion-pound deal to buy record label Warners​
Jackson is said to be in London or near London, but except this Daily Mirror reporter nobody has met or seen him. IMO it is possible that The Mirror has been talking to a Michael Jackson impostor.;-))) Wouldn't be the first time he did that, would it, Wolfwood?​
Guy Holmes is known for unusual marketing and PR...didn't give that Crazy Frog type an interview as well?​
Meantime, Jackson has plenty of other legal problems. According to sources, he “giggled” and responded to few answers during a daylong deposition in London on Monday for the $4 million lawsuit filed by former partner Marc Schaffel. Like another deposition taken in the case last fall, this one was videotaped and it will be played for the jury when the case commences next month in Los Angeles.

----

Friedman reckons that Jackson gave his depositions for the 2 court cases (Schaffel and maybe Rowe)....he doesn't mention the Daily Mirror story which is interesting!
BTW, Sanger's speech in court about Jackson's "circumstances" was given on May 27th, not May 30th according to court protocol.

first face-to-face interview since being acquitted of child abuse last year

I'M GOING TO LIVE IN UK : ALBUM IN THE PIPELINE?

He seemed relaxed as he talked about rebuilding his tarnished career and his plans to create a new Neverland - in Britain. He said: "I'm here in London on business for a couple of days. I love it here. "I'm looking for a place to live. I've always liked the UK and I just love the fans here."?

Ack! NO!!!??

new Neverland in Britain??????

give me strength!!!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/showbi...sive--the-man---and-the-mirror-name_page.html

Rowe’s chief complaint was in the removal of her children Prince and Paris to Bahrain: Jackson had faked passports for them because he couldn’t get her permission to take the kids abroad and no longer had the original documents. The original passports had been filed with the court. Rowe tried to get the FBI and other government organizations involved to stop Jackson, but to no avail.

way more at link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196916,00.html

Linda7NJ said:
Rowe’s chief complaint was in the removal of her children Prince and Paris to Bahrain: Jackson had faked passports for them because he couldn’t get her permission to take the kids abroad and no longer had the original documents. The original passports had been filed with the court. Rowe tried to get the FBI and other government organizations involved to stop Jackson, but to no avail.

way more at link:
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,196916,00.html
OK..anyone else would be in jail for faking government documents! Why isn't MJ? Is everyone going to keep letting him get off forever no matter what he does? What the hell is wrong with LE? Why doesn't somebody jail this pervert and throw away the key? Am I missing something somewhere? :doh:

deandaniellws said:
Unless you have been in an abusive relationship, there is no way to judge what these women do to survive. Not just her own survival but that of her children. Now I don't know if her well being was being threatened or if it was her children, but speaking for myself, I would do ANYTHING to keep my children safe. ANYTHING! Even steal, lie and cheat. I am so happy to know that they are out of that environment and from all accounts that I have read, they are happy and healthy. If Mikey's fans would just leave them in peace, they would be able to put this horrible nightmare behind them. I don't think they even care about all the names they are being called, because they know the truth and one day it will set them free.

bing1 said:
Unless you have been in an abusive relationship, there is no way to judge what these women do to survive. Not just her own survival but that of her children. Now I don't know if her well being was being threatened or if it was her children, but speaking for myself, I would do ANYTHING to keep my children safe. ANYTHING! Even steal, lie and cheat. I am so happy to know that they are out of that environment and from all accounts that I have read, they are happy and healthy. If Mikey's fans would just leave them in peace, they would be able to put this horrible nightmare behind them. I don't think they even care about all the names they are being called, because they know the truth and one day it will set them free.
I wasn't aware that MJ had many fans these days. :eek:

deandaniellws said:
OK..anyone else would be in jail for faking government documents! Why isn't MJ? Is everyone going to keep letting him get off forever no matter what he does? What the hell is wrong with LE? Why doesn't somebody jail this pervert and throw away the key? Am I missing something somewhere? :doh:
Yeah--pedophiles (especially the powerful ones that probably have crap on thei fellow kid-diddlers) make sure to get each others backs. Whenever I see someone bending over backwards to cater to someone like Jackson, you have to assume they something in common. Also, no doubt Jackson has salted his paths with all kinds of bribe money over the years.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Yeah--pedophiles (especially the powerful ones that probably have crap on thei fellow kid-diddlers) make sure to get each others backs. Whenever I see someone bending over backwards to cater to someone like Jackson, you have to assume they something in common. Also, no doubt Jackson has salted his paths with all kinds of bribe money over the years.
I agree...it has to be something. SOOOO many things that should have landed him in jail a long while ago.:mad:

Michael Jackson has been denied full custody of his children. Five years ago, his ex-wife Debbie Rowe had signed away ALL her rights to the kids, but in February she won back some of them. Michael appealed that decision, but the California Supreme Court turned him down. Kind of screws up his plans to continue raising Prince and Paris all by himself in Bahrain...

www.kiddlive.com

Jeana (DP) said:
Michael Jackson has been denied full custody of his children. Five years ago, his ex-wife Debbie Rowe had signed away ALL her rights to the kids, but in February she won back some of them. Michael appealed that decision, but the California Supreme Court turned him down. Kind of screws up his plans to continue raising Prince and Paris all by himself in Bahrain...

www.kiddlive.com

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!°!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now, if he keeps them in another country, will they lock the sob up? He hasn't bothered to follow any other law! They need to fine him for forging the kids passports. :furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nutphinx
Back