The Fall Of Kabul To The Taliban #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Taliban seen beating women with sticks, celebrating U.S. withdrawal with gunfire in Kabul
''* Celebratory gunfire erupts over Afghan capital

* Scores of American civilians left behind

* Taliban beat women in street with sticks -witness''

"I had to go to the bank with my mother but when I went, the Taliban (were) beating women with sticks,” said a 22-year-old woman who spoke on condition of anonymity because she feared for her safety.

She said the attack occurred among a crowd outside a branch of the Azizi Bank next to the Kabul Star Hotel in the center of the capital.

"It’s the first time I’ve seen something like that and it really frightened me."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tin-Milley-resign-Afghanistan-withdrawal.html

• Ninety retired military generals and admirals are demanding Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley resign
  • Calls for resignation 'based on negligence in performing their duties primarily involving events surrounding the disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan'
  • Also said if Milley and Austin advised against withdrawal, they should have resigned if Biden didn't take their direction in protest of his leadership
  • Letter's signatories include Admiral John Poindexter, who served as President Ronald Reagan's national security adviser
  • House Rep. Ronny Jackson, the former top White House physician to Presidents Obama and Trump, is also a signatory to the letter
  • Jackson has previously called into question Biden's cognitive fitness for the job and demanded that he take a test similar to the one given to Trump

I pray this is true. Thank you for giving me a bit of hope that some of them may be rescued.

Thank goodness those kind contractors are trying to help, but please ask your military friends if they know why the military is abandoning their own dogs?

These are CONTRACT dogs, meaning they do not belong to the US military. They belong to whatever contract company. The contract company are the ones who left these dogs behind. Maybe it has to do with the CDC ban on animals from Afghanistan being allowed into the States? Either way it is truly disgusting that they were left behind.

'He talked about his son more than mine': Fathers of Marines killed in Afghanistan blast Biden | Daily Mail Online

Emotional fathers of Marines killed in ISIS-K bombing say 'disrespectful' Biden checked his watch EVERY TIME a casket was removed from the plane during dignified transfer: One dad slams the president for talking 'about his son more than mine'
  • Mark Schmitz's son Jared, 20, was one of the 13 service members killed in Kabul
  • Darin Hoover's son Taylor, 31, was to retire and marry on returning home
  • Schmitz said he met Joe Biden at the weekend and it 'didn't go well'
  • Hoover said their family decided 'absolutely not' to meet the president
  • Both fathers told Sean Hannity they were angry at Biden's behavior on Sunday
  • Biden was seen repeatedly checking his watch as the bodies were returned
  • The fathers said it showed a lack of respect and was not appropriate
shameful

Being gay in Afghanistan: 'The Taliban raped him and beat him' | ITV News
28 August 2021 rbbm.
"Two people raped him, they beat him, and then demanded his father's number so they could tell him his son was gay."

In Taliban-controlled Afghanistan, this is the reality for LGBT+ people living in the country.

The victim, we'll call Hanan to protect his identity, had been talking to a man on social media for three weeks before agreeing to meet him.

Hanan, a gay man terrified since the Taliban took control of the country, had been promised a safe way out of the country.

He was deceived - two members of the Taliban met him and carried out their brutal attack.''

''Under that ideology, same sex love, attraction and relationships are punishable by death.

Artemis warns that Hanan's case will not be an isolated one now the Taliban has access to social media.

"They'll make a profile account and deceive LGBT+ people by pretending they're a member of the community.''

Male rape and paedophilia: How Taliban uses 'honey trap' boys to kill Afghan police-World News , Firstpost
''Tarin Kot, Afghanistan: The Taliban are using child sex slaves to mount crippling insider attacks on police in southern Afghanistan, exploiting the pervasive practice of bacha bazi —paedophilic boy play to infiltrate security ranks, multiple officials and survivors of such assaults said.

The ancient custom is prevalent across Afghanistan, but nowhere does it seem as entrenched as in the province of Uruzgan, where "bacha bereesh" — or boys without beards — widely become objects of lustful attraction for powerful police commanders.

The Taliban over nearly two years have used them to mount a wave of Trojan Horse attacks — at least six between January and April alone — that have killed hundreds of policemen, according to security and judicial officials in the province.''

I pray this is true. Thank you for giving me a bit of hope that some of them may be rescued.

Thank goodness those kind contractors are trying to help, but please ask your military friends if they know why the military is abandoning their own dogs?

Evidently, and the Intel keeps changing. They are Department of defense contractor dogs that the commanders at the base would not let on a plane. Rumors the CDC would not allow it. Or the commanders at the base said there wasn't room despite planes being mostly empty. The bottom line for me is much like the deceased soldiers, the dogs, no matter who owns them, and their handers should never have been put in that position.

Goodness!
This poor woman is grieving.
Anger is a completely normal and accepted part of the grieving process.
To suspend her account and punish her at this time, when the world is watching is alarming to me.

Not only is this woman grieving, but one of the talking heads said she is speaking for a lot of other people in this country. I've been watching so much news lately that I forgot which talking head it was.

Evidently, and the Intel keeps changing. They are Department of defense contractor dogs that the commanders at the base would not let on a plane. Rumors the CDC would not allow it. Or the commanders at the base said there wasn't room despite planes being mostly empty. The bottom line for me is much like the deceased soldiers, the dogs, no matter who owns them, and their handers should never have been put in that position.

If no one can get the dogs out, perhaps the kindest thing would be to euthanize them humanely before the Taliban/whomever get their hands on them?

These are CONTRACT dogs, meaning they do not belong to the US military. They belong to whatever contract company. The contract company are the ones who left these dogs behind. Maybe it has to do with the CDC ban on animals from Afghanistan being allowed into the States? Either way it is truly disgusting that they were left behind.

This is my understanding as well. The way the evacuation was handled created that situation. It just didn't need to happen.

At least 24 Sacramento-area students are confirmed to be stranded in Afghanistan as turmoil continues in Kabul, according to school officials.

San Juan Unified school district staff said 24 students, down from from the initial estimate of 150 students, had not returned to campuses since the start of the 2021-2022 school year.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/education/article253866873.html#storylink=cpy

We ferried out over 100k people. We didn't get all the Americans, the interpreters or the service animals. Why? The Taliban promised safe passage, our leaders worked to secure safe passage, but many are left.

Who did we bring out? How did the 100k get passage and some Americians did not?

So many questions, so much doesn't make sense, I'm so confused. I'm hoping for some understanding soon.

Moo....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke
Back