The inappropriate relationship (sexting) with minor

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No 'spinning' here, so give your brain a rest, don't really think you need to wrack your brain thinking long and hard about it. ;)
I always figure LE is spinning when they provide inflammatory statements given by suspects. That being said, I have thought long and hard about what could change the context of, "well, did you say too much?', and I cannot think of anything.

So....I really have to question how this guy found SIX girls/women to sext with him. I don't want to be "looks-ist" but--how shall I put it??--this guy is no George Clooney. I mean, I'm not disputing that he was sexting with at least six people while his baby was roasting to death in the SUV, I'm just boggled at the general taste level of these women/girls.

And like ticya, I think the 30 second delay in exiting his vehicle that morning was to take a picture of his 'junk' (and NEVER has a word been more appropriate!) Whether or not he was extra-excited by the fact that he knew he was going to be 'child-free' by later that afternoon I don't know, but it's possible that LE knows exactly where that pic was taken (could show part of the interior of the car.)

Then wouldn't being distracted by conducting that felony (sexting a photo like that to a minor) be the cause of him leaving his son in the car? If so, the 2nd degree child abuse and felony murder is a cinch.

Wasn't both husband and wife using KiK? Jeez, wondering if LE will find like crap on wife's phone.
which is why IMO KiK was an interesting choice for RH to carry out his sexting.

It's demographic would seem to be the teen set for the most part.

I agree that sexting multiple woman as a married man is horrible and sexting a minor is even more so. But why is it on the media as if him sexting equates with him murdering his son on purpose? I don't see it that way. I see it as a flaw in his character that many people didn't know about. But what does it have to do with making it more or less likely that he left his son in he car on purpose?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As the reaction of his brother and friend attested, it demonstrates that he was NOT the man they thought he was. If he is not the loving husband and father, then what is he? COULD he be capable of this? I am sure some of his close friends are shocked and horrified and don't know anymore what to think.

I hope I'm crazy, but what I read is that SHE can get in trouble for distributing child *advertiser censored* - a picture of herself.

I hope you are NOT crazy, becasue i like the way you think. However, YES... she is distributing child *advertiser censored* if she sent the photo. Had to have this talk with my daughter as a teen.

I hope you are NOT crazy, becasue i like the way you think. However, YES... she is distributing child *advertiser censored* if she sent the photo. Had to have this talk with my daughter as a teen.

Chances that anybody would want to try her are slim to none.
If she actually send him any nekkid pictures, I am sure she will get immunity in exchange for testimony.

"Well, did you tell them too much?"

Sorta does sound like a smartass remark if she is standing by her man and still loves him.

Who even knows who "them" is.
Wasn't he talking about getting fired from Home Depot because he'd be charged with a felony?

I am not so sure he wasn't talking about the underage girl here.
Or that he interviewed at Cbic fila .
I think they both thought he would be let go for "forgetting" cause there was no malice.
I have no idea what she meant.
moo

Other than the obvious, she could just have meant "Did you talk to them without a lawyer" (especially if she thinks he is a bad storyteller and could have inadvertently said something that could be misconstrued).

I have also see folks speculating that the sexting may not get into trial because it may not be considered as relevant to that MORNING's activities and therefore whether RH forgot Cooper that morning or left him on purpose. I don't think this can stay out.

Anybody else wonder if the 30 seconds in his car before exiting it in the morning at the treehouse were so he could get his little erection and photograph it in a place more "private" than his cubicle? Just a thought.

:sick:

Yeah, no doubt you're correct.
I really wish he would have taken those 30 secs to rethink and change his mind regarding murdering his baby.

:thud:

i have been out of town and signed in yesterday just to see the new digs......

so i JUST noticed this thread title............OOOOOOOOO EMMMMMMMMMM GEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i guess i have a lot to catch up on since last i checked into this tragedy :(

wow:facepalm:

Sort of like "meat grinder dick"? A comma between grinder and dick might have helped. *LOL*

LOL. I'm the original poster on that. I can't really blame my misunderstanding on a misplaced comma--I've just been waaay too sheltered for a long time :).

As the reaction of his brother and friend attested, it demonstrates that he was NOT the man they thought he was. If he is not the loving husband and father, then what is he? COULD he be capable of this? I am sure some of his close friends are shocked and horrified and don't know anymore what to think.

I believe RH is guilty as hell...

Having said that, though -- I don't think those 30 sec in the car were to photograph his junk. I think they were to psych himself up -- this WAS "the day" and he had to make sure he had the cojones for it, and he did/said whatever he needed to say/do to close the door on Cooper forever. That's MOO.

While I believe him to be a narcissist, I don't think he was "getting off" on the idea of Cooper suffering & dying -- I think it was par for the course, normal routine (perhaps one of several reasons he didn't get a promotion -- they may not have known he was "sexting" but they probably definitely knew he wasn't putting his best efforts into productivity); if he was "getting off" on the situation at all, it was on the aspect of freedom. It was letting go of a responsibility.

He chose a cowardly way to kill his child, reasoned with himself that it would happen quickly (because of what he'd already found online) and somehow equated that (quickly) with a pleasant/painless death.

He didn't stop to think that 30 min passed by quickly sexting (or God forbid, working) and 30 minutes trapped & suffering in a hot car don't feel the same. Who am I kidding? Even if he'd realized that, it wouldn't have changed a thing -- it was still the easiest best chance to dispose of "property" without getting his hands dirty, without having to look at CH when the lights in his eyes went out for good.

Good liars can even convince themselves of some things.

JMO.

I agree hoping. I think the photo junk car thing because it was more private and a dirty little secret, just like what he was about to do with Cooper. I do not think the idea of what he was about to do was a turn on, more the impending result.

Plus he may have felt a need to steel himself, to get his brave on. For some men, manning up for a big risky task involves working up their testosterone. And, well, you follow.

:floorlaugh: Nevermind

sorry to have caused :confused:

On Friday a second Georgia law enforcement agency said it is now inquiring about Justin Ross Harris’ activities.

Woodstock Police Department has contacted Cobb County Police Department, “in regards to any alleged criminal activity within our jurisdiction,” Public Information Officer Brittany Duncan said.

During the probable cause hearing, a detective with the Cobb County Police Department alleged Harris met one of the women with whom he exchanged explicit messages at Olde Rope Mill Park, in Woodstock.

“We have reached out to Cobb County and will coordinate with them on anything actionable,” Duncan said. But at this point Woodstock Police say they don’t have an active investigation.

http://wtkr.com/2014/07/11/paypal-to-refund-donations-sent-to-family-of-toddler-who-died-in-hot-car/

Assuming that Woodstock wanted to know from Cobb County if the female RH met at the park was the minor or the other and was just checking up with Cobb County to determine if any criminal actions had been undertaken in their jurisdiction.

No more has been said about this so who knows if it will go any further.

On Friday a second Georgia law enforcement agency said it is now inquiring about Justin Ross Harris’ activities.

Woodstock Police Department has contacted Cobb County Police Department, “in regards to any alleged criminal activity within our jurisdiction,” Public Information Officer Brittany Duncan said.

During the probable cause hearing, a detective with the Cobb County Police Department alleged Harris met one of the women with whom he exchanged explicit messages at Olde Rope Mill Park, in Woodstock.

“We have reached out to Cobb County and will coordinate with them on anything actionable,” Duncan said. But at this point Woodstock Police say they don’t have an active investigation.

http://wtkr.com/2014/07/11/paypal-to-refund-donations-sent-to-family-of-toddler-who-died-in-hot-car/

Assuming that Woodstock county wanted to know from Cobb County if the female RH met at the park was the minor or the other and was just checking up with Cobb County to determine if any criminal actions had been undertaken in their county.

No more has been said about this so who knows if it will go any further.
Woodstock is the city.
The County is Cherokee, not a big deal, but I wanted to clarify.

During the probable cause hearing, July 3, Cobb County Police Sgt. Phil Stoddard testified that the department's preliminary investigation had revealed Harris had committed the computer-based crime of sexual exploitation of a minor. When asked if Harris had also committed two misdemeanor violations of illegal contact with a minor, sexually -- Stoddard agreed he had.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/11/justice/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death/index.html?hpt=us_c2

by all means, thank you, I do not want to spread misinformation, even accidently if it can be helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo