The inappropriate relationship (sexting) with minor

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chances that anybody would want to try her are slim to none.
If she actually send him any nekkid pictures, I am sure she will get immunity in exchange for testimony.

Are there any cases in which parents have been held legally responsible for their child's sending nude or naked photos of themselves? I'll be honest.... I can see that day on the horizon, if it isn't already here. Especially since parents in some states are required to give permission for their teens to have an abortion.

Maybe my big question is: How are parents liable for their children's sexual behavior under the age of 16?

I have never heard of a case where a parent was held responsible for their minor's sexting. I have seen cases where the parents themselves were sharing images of their minor children, way too often. But can't recall any where the parents of a teen who sexted were held accountable.

the laws are changing in the way teens are held accountable tho, to account for how many teens are sexting with other teens. It is all considered child *advertiser censored* by the govt but it is now being understood that much of this is teen to teen minor to minor.

During the probable cause hearing, July 3, Cobb County Police Sgt. Phil Stoddard testified that the department's preliminary investigation had revealed Harris had committed the computer-based crime of sexual exploitation of a minor. When asked if Harris had also committed two misdemeanor violations of illegal contact with a minor, sexually -- Stoddard agreed he had.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/11/justice/georgia-hot-car-toddler-death/index.html?hpt=us_c2

BBM

I wonder if this is 2 separate acts with the same minor OR if there is another minor he had contact with.

Maybe they are both swingers? Otherwise, I cannot imagine LH being ok with all his extra-martial affairs and sexting of minors! Too bad she didn't report his sorry arse to the authorities before Cooper died.
So, if she was aware why was she ok with it? Swingers, open marriage, kinky? abused? or?

I wondered the same thing re: open marriage/swingers. I would normally think "no way" but after living in Alabama in my 20's and meeting some of the most super religulous people EVAR and then finding out about them being swingers, I am shocked by nothing now. It's insane. The most seemingly straight edge people can be totally wild behind the scenes. Of course that may not be the case here, but her demeanor- the shell of a person she seems to be....

Makes me wonder- abused? Even if he was "just" cheating - that's still a form of emotional abuse.

My ex husband was physically/emotionally/everything abusive. Thank god I escaped. But I get the dead inside feeling.

It's a combination of feeling numb/dead and remaining steely so you don't lose your **** and hide in your closet for days at a time rocking and sobbing. At the mess that your life has become....

Sent from my iPhone

Here is a website about Georgia's laws concerning sexual abuse etc...

"Georgia has some good legislation which encompasses some very specific offenses, such as Internet grooming or inappropriate telephone contact. Sentencing is robust and the state’s laws have been updated in recent years to amend classifications of some crimes involving children and sex offenders in general. In addition, the state has legislated to ensure that Internet safety is taught in all public schools. The state is well-served by various Government and Non-Government bodies who seek to educate individuals on Internet safety and apprehend and prosecute those who seek to harm children."

http://www.fosigrid.org/united-states/georgia

All posts are MOO. Sent via Insignia Flex Tablet.

Finally! They are reporting about Woodstock PD contacting Cobb County PD. Jean Casarez is in for Nancy.

Does anyone think any of these women are gonna start going to tabloids soon? I am really surprised they haven't already.

:censored:

:floorlaugh:

:shutup:

A spokesman with the Woodstock, GA Police Department has told CNN that the agency is inquiring about the activities of Justin Ross Harris.

Cobb County police have alleged that Harris was "sexting" up to six different women at the time his son, Cooper, died. Woodstock police believe Harris met up with one of those women at a Woodstock park.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/07/14/another-police-dept-eyeing-justin-ross-harris

Does anyone think any of these women are gonna start going to tabloids soon? I am really surprised they haven't already.

Me too but I think they're trying to crawl under a rock and hide at this point. I don't think they're at fault at all for what RH did but I'm guessing the press isn't going to treat them well when and/if they're outed.

Did they get face shot too? lol
wow. I need to get my thoughts out of the gutter !
I am gagging right now! and laughing at myself.

I haven't heard. I bet yes.

I would think so, but then again, if you slept or sexted with that thing, would you tell anyone? Ewwww. I would take a Silkwood shower.

I would think so, but then again, if you slept or sexted with that thing, would you tell anyone? Ewwww. I would take a Silkwood shower.
How much are they willing to pay me? -j/k

Bottom line, no.
I'd hide.

6 women?
I'm still shaking my head!
Who? Where? Why!

Moo, he was paying for some of that interaction. Like a webcam or something.

Bottom line, no.
I'd hide.

6 women?
Who? Where? Why!

Lol. I agree, 6 is pretty incredible for any guy. Usually guys complain about the ridiculous ratio of girls to guys on even a regular dating site so I imagine he was working overtime to make connections.

People are able to present a very different side to themselves on the internet. Maybe some of these women were just impressed by his online persona and he was stroking their egos the right way. I think tinder and Ashley Madison have opened a door for even people like RH to find a willing sexting participant and the occasional person willing to meet in person. But yea, I won't be surprised if that $4000 went to illicit things.

MOO.

:happydance: Hooray! Someone besides me says that! I say it and people look at me so strangely... I always have to explain and then it's just not funny after that

Me too but I think they're trying to crawl under a rock and hide at this point. I don't think they're at fault at all for what RH did but I'm guessing the press isn't going to treat them well when and/if they're outed.

Agreed. I think the reality of trying to hook up with a married man looks different in the real world than it does in the virtual world. I'm sure many of these girls/women are ashamed, and I hope they modify their behaviors as a result.

Bottom line, no.
I'd hide.

6 women?
Who? Where? Why!

I know, right? The imprisoned one sent and received images of private body parts to as many as six women on the day Cooper died. In at least a couple of instances, this crime transpired with minors. Stoddard testified that JRH met w/one of the minors at the park in a nearby city/county.

We do not know yet what transpired between the two of them while at the park. Did Ross pay this minor bc I just cannot image? ykwim? There isn't enough money in it for me. ykwim? Maddox sure didn't go there w/Stoddard and wouldn't without already knowing that answer himself.

Why would a 33yoewm [year old educated white male] want sexual involvement with an underage girl? It is the underage part that is abnormal and that is disturbing. Besides, it is illegal. How long has he had this fetish for younger women? Leanna married an older man who was pretending to be younger than his actual age to other, younger women.

What was the descriptive term that Stoddard used for their marriage? "Theirs was not a traditional marriage" or words to that effect. Why would he say this unless LH was aware of, accepting of and maybe participated in these unsavory inappropriate behaviors alongside Ross.

But, then, I hesitate to wonder if two psychopaths could meet, marry, then later cause horrific harm to their own child because there will never be an acceptable excuse for what sweet Cooper suffered in those extremes temps. Planning to intentionally leave your 22mo baby boy in a hot car is evil. This was not a fast kill. Cooper's was a slow, agonizing death. Would JRH plan to kill this baby boy in this way so he could continue to have inappropriate relations? Surely there was more than sex in it for him to commit such a heinous deed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac