The inappropriate relationship (sexting) with minor

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are people who have the compulsion. They have to do it, no matter what else is happening.

Not trying to debate mental health issues or illnesses,
but I'm going out on a limb and imagine that despite any 'compulsion'
Ross restrained himself from sexting women, while he was in the presence of Leanna.
Or while in meetings at work.
Or while in the church sanctuary during services.

Or maybe not.

More about Kik and it's target audience. FYI: 15 yr old son uses it- 16, 22 and 26 yr old sons don't.

" A Kik spokeswoman says: "Kik's user base skews strongly towards the youth demographic and Kik is very open to working with brands who are looking to engage with their target audience." Kik has created a new service "Kik Cards" which allow users and brands to post images and videos without leaving the app"

http://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/nov/20/marketing-to-kids-on-social-media-facebook-and-twitter-are-not-enough

I agree with your response and RH sexting that day also bothered me at first. It could also be that he might have thought that IF law enforcement did investigate and found out he was always sexting that'd it be stranger if he didn't that day. This would be in an effort to make it look like he was having a totally normal day. That's a pretty high level of wickedness so I prefer your answer.

She remained so calm during the time this was brought out in court, my money is on, she already knew it.

I don't think she knew. She appears to just be one of those people that hides her feelings. It is humiliating to discover that the person you love has cheatd on you. I haven't experienced that feeling in well over 35 years, but I remember it to this day.

I also remember that I acted as if it was no big deal when, in fact, I was devastated.

I could totally keep my cool when finding out my husband (or fiance' as it was for me) cheated.

However, I could not keep my cool when hearing the details of my child's death. Thank god, I never lost a child but I have lost too many beloved pets (not saying it is the same, I am only using my personal point of reference) and I fall apart just thinking about it.

IMO, it's is two very different emotions and too very different wells they spring from. At least for me it is, so I can accept the possiblity that she did not know about that.

Her reactions at the funeral and at the hearing when listening to details about her son's death are a totally different kettle of fish though. IMO

I agree that sexting multiple woman as a married man is horrible and sexting a minor is even more so. But why is it on the media as if him sexting equates with him murdering his son on purpose? I don't see it that way. I see it as a flaw in his character that many people didn't know about. But what does it have to do with making it more or less likely that he left his son in he car on purpose?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree that sexting multiple woman as a married man is horrible and sexting a minor is even more so. But why is it on the media as if him sexting equates with him murdering his son on purpose? I don't see it that way. I see it as a flaw in his character that many people didn't know about. But what does it have to do with making it more or less likely that he left his son in he car on purpose?

Goes to character, IMO, but also possibly points to motive if it is shown that such activities were an outward expression of his feeling that being a married father was 'cramping his style.' But personally I hope they charge him with sexting a minor and he goes on the RSO list for two reasons, both assuming he somehow beats the child cruelty charges in such a way that he escapes going down for felony murder and gets out of jail:

1. To keep him from sexting other minors, the disgusting creep. What he does with grown-*advertiser censored* women is one thing, but exchanging explicit sexual photos with a minor constitutes child *advertiser censored* and is a federal offense. And
2. To keep on the CPS radar in the event he ever fathers another child.

IMO.

The good,church going family man was living a double life with many personas.

It will be interesting to see what those personas were up to.

Pretty sure it has to do with sexting before, during and after his baby was killed/murdered. Goes to depraved indifference perhaps?

Like what's been said...it's only the tip of the iceberg.

The good,church going family man was living a double life with many personas.

It will be interesting to see what those personas were up to.

I wonder how old the minor thought he was? KWIM?

Anybody know the rules if the sexting partner tells you they are of age?

No idea, but if he was looking up age of consent he had some idea she wasn't 18. imo

Could have been for a different girl. I am curious to know the rules if they misrepresent themselves.

"Anybody know the rules if the sexting partner tells you they are of age?"
"Could have been for a different girl. I am curious to know the rules if they misrepresent themselves."

Are you implying the he may be innocent of the sex charges because a female lied to him?

I'm sure if you do some goggling, you'd find your answer.

"Anybody know the rules if the sexting partner tells you they are of age?"
"Could have been for a different girl. I am curious to know the rules if they misrepresent themselves."

Are you implying the he may be innocent of the sex charges because a female lied to him?

I'm sure if you do some goggling, you'd find your answer.

I tried before I posted, but all that came up were some creepy sites and places like ask and yahoo.

BTW, what I am doing is anticipating the defense. Which I assume the prosecution will be doing:)

Perhaps based on the pictures of his unit she thought he was 12.

SOB should be fed through a meat grinder dick first, in my humble opinion.

Could you please be a little clearer? I'm unsure of where you stand on this issue.

Oh :blowkiss:

How I've missed you.

I do not know, but I do look forward with great interest to whether he does get charged for this.

Ask the people who had to register as sex offenders after they had sexual contact with someone who told them they were 18, but turned out to be 15. They're probably pretty well versed about the laws regarding that now.

As a traffic court judge once told me, "Ignorance of the law you are breaking does not exclude you from prosecution."

SOB should be fed through a meat grinder dick first, in my humble opinion.

Geez, I almost just posted wanting to know what a "meat grinder dick" was. Duh.

What gets me is this.... dad knew sending photos of his private parts was crossing boundaries when he sent pics to a minor. But he kept sending them.

I'm curious to know the ages of the other recipients.
How many were minors?

Also did he actually meet any of these females?

Did his wife know about his obsession/addiction/hobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo