The jury - VERDICT IS IN! GUILTY!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember you telling me this now - sorry for the repetiveness. I have my son (OJ's) 2 kids today while they are moving closer to me and my hubby is helping them move. Sad though he can't keep the boxer so have to find good home for Murphy Lee. (pic in my photo album)

ETA = pic
picture.php

Boxers are very special dogs. I have two of them, Oscar and Maggie. Oscar was my husband's companion dog prior to his death. They are my two furry babies.

Juries often like to mull their verdict over lunch and come back with the verdict afterward. Just a pattern I have noticed over the years, may mean nothing here.

On the other hand, you would think that after 9 days they'd be tired of sub-sandwiches and want to get home for real food :)

I'm making a prediction... they're going to come back and deliver their verdict between 2:45 & 3:15 because today is my carpool day. :crazy:

Hope so!

Good to see you - been a long time! Did we Coleman-posters wear you out back in "the day"? :innocent:

Poor ... i still feel sorry for him dealing with us 2 years ago! How many warnings did he have to pass out? Probably set a record LOL

I'm trying to be optimistic, but "reasonable doubt" is obviously subjective and I fear that the public defender on this jury is interpreting the concept quite liberally. I hate to say it, but at this point I am reduced to hoping for at least one strong-willed individual to hang the jury.

If a "regular joe" has reasonable doubts, the rest of the jury might be able to sway him. If a public defender has reasonable doubts, he is likely to dig in his heels, and the rest of the jurors might be too intimidated by his experience and "expertise" to keep up their arguments. Please let there be ONE person who is willing to stay there as long as it takes!!!

Can anyone here post the definition of "reasonable doubt?" I know it's not "beyond a shadow of a doubt," but how exactly is it worded?

Poor ... i still feel sorry for him dealing with us 2 years ago! How many warnings did he have to pass out? Probably set a record LOL

I'm sure it was an ALL-Time record!! There were lots of to's, a few banned, and a LOT of warnings! Probably more warnings than we deserved!

At least you will only be gone 30 minutes! I leave at 2:15 and drive my granddaughter 75 miles for gymnastics and dance lessons twice a week - and tonight's one of the nights! Won't get home until around 9:45 - gonna take my laptop because they have wireless at the gym. Hopefully I can check on WS and Twitter occasionally!

Hi folks, been watching this case since day one and checking on the trial as well. Thought I would verdict watch with you.

Ps. I'm a bit concerned that an ex- Public Defender is a juror. Not quite sure how he managed to be seated on this jury. :waitasec:

Same here. I don't think they should even be allowed to be on a jury.

I'm sure it was an ALL-Time record!! There were lots of to's, a few banned, and a LOT of warnings! Probably more warnings than we deserved!

At least you will only be gone 30 minutes! I leave at 2:15 and drive my granddaughter 75 miles for gymnastics and dance lessons twice a week - and tonight's one of the nights! Won't get home until around 9:45 - gonna take my laptop because they have wireless at the gym. Hopefully I can check on WS and Twitter occasionally!

I remember him coming back from dinner with his wife upset with all the alerts he had received... I felt so bad for him! I know we deserved a lot back then arguing with the he didn't do it crowd.

Twitter has now been reluctantly downloaded on my smartphone, and will check in here from that as well. I really, really need to go to the grocery store.

Last update I saw was defense attorneys left for lunch... so it could be awhile.

@ChrisHayesTV
Chris Hayes
#colemantrial hard to explain how antsy people are getting as we approach the end of hour 8 in deliberations. Judge just left for lunch.

I think he looks like he thinks he's beating the charge. I sure hope not.

BTW - what did Sheri and Tara see in him? He looks like a little boy - not good looking - and apparently, very selfish and bad tempered. Or was Tara just using him...........

BTW - what did Sheri and Tara see in him? He looks like a little boy - not good looking - and apparently, very selfish and bad tempered. Or was Tara just using him...........

I agree he looks pretty darn confident! What happened to the story of him losing so much weight because he was so depressed about his family being killed, etc... looks like he recovered pretty darn quick! I have no idea what they saw in him, he's nasty. I've often wondered if TL was using him... or trying to hurt Sheri because she was jealous.
Sick killer!!!

I don't know what they saw in him. If you ask me he looks very unattractive and looks like he could stand to miss a meal or two but then again I can't stand to even look at him knowing what he did to his family. There is no way he will beat this! He can take that smile off his face...his little bout with fame is about to end.

fyi re:the ex-pd... Chris Hayes on Fox2 We reported quite about this when she was questioned & then again when she was chosen. She appeared very open minded. I would find it hard to believe she would be the one risking a hung jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx