The Nanny

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the phone number she gave was invalid? Maybe it was also poorly written and they dialed the wrong number. Though it may not be relevant to the case, I am curious anyway! Maybe someone will ask that question - and ask why she didn't tell LE that it was June and not April that she went to the apartments.

Boy - now it is really a mystery as to how Casey got that name.

I would like to know how Casey knew this woman was at this apt. building?

Is Casey a psychic now?

:waitasec:

I feel sorry for this woman. I'm assuming Casey either looked at the card with Z's info on it or else she was in the rental agent's office and overheard the name being given out, and used it.

I don't know what that rental agency is like, but at one apt, I used to live in, the rental office was in the building and there were always at least one or two other prospective tenants and/or current tenants in the office at any given time.

Okay I listened to the news story.
Something smells fishy in Orlando and it's not Sea World.

Why did she call in and why no pic of this person anywhere. Would love to see a pic.
Also, I found it interesting that she said she cant find a job because of this, this is key. Why? Because she was looking at an apartment for rent at a complex and they verify employment.. No job no apartment.
She also said that she has kids why would she want Caylee? Well I can think of several reasons, money, drug debt, etc.

Brought this post over here from the general discussion thread:

For anyone who is questioning whether Zenaida is telling the truth or not, in the affidavit from one of the police officers, he states he showed a picture of Zenaida to Casey and she did not recognize the woman. That pretty much exonerates Zenaida. The only one really lying here is Casey.<snip>

Playing devil's advocate here. IF Casey was really afraid for Caylee's life as she claims to be, would she admit to recognizing 'the Zenaida' even if it was her?

And IF 'that Zenaida' was really the one to have kidnapped Caylee, would she just outright admit to it, and get immediately arrested?

(But honestly I don't believe in Zanny. She's a Phantom Nanny, imo!)

Eyewitness News learned Thursday that Caylee's so-called babysitter Zenaida Gonzales was nothing but another lie in the case. Sources close to the Anthony investigation have told Eyewitness News that, in going through all of Casey Anthony's phone call records, not one call was ever placed to someone named Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

I don't think she called in, I think News6 called her. We shall see if we get a picture. It is interesting....... How did Casey know about her? She had to be at those apts or someone Casey KNOWS was at those apts. Has LE talked to the Rental/Leasing Employee? Did Casey know her/him? Did they give Casey the name? Is there a gardner or maintenance employee that Casey knows? Was Casey there that day? and if so, Why?

Salem

Okay I listened to the news story.
Something smells fishy in Orlando and it's not Sea World.

Why did she call in and why no pic of this person anywhere. Would love to see a pic.
Also, I found it interesting that she said she cant find a job because of this, this is key. Why? Because she was looking at an apartment for rent at a complex and they verify employment.. No job no apartment.
She also said that she has kids why would she want Caylee? Well I can think of several reasons, money, drug debt, etc.

We would love to see a pic, yes, but if I were her, I probably wouldn't want my pic posted either. There will still be people who don't believe she doesn't have Caylee, and might start harassing her.

I have kids and wouldn't want to kidnap someone else's kids either. I'll take what she says at face value. I cant assume she's in a lot of debt or into drugs by one phone conversation.

I don't think she has Caylee, and I'm not going to read too far into what she says. I think the poor girl is just trying to clear her good name by doing this. My sister in law has the same name as me (as I'm sure there are many many others in the world too) I coudln't imagine if my world was turned upside down, because of mistaken identity or an unfortunate coincidence.

Eyewitness News learned Thursday that Caylee's so-called babysitter Zenaida Gonzales was nothing but another lie in the case. Sources close to the Anthony investigation have told Eyewitness News that, in going through all of Casey Anthony's phone call records, not one call was ever placed to someone named Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

Well something concrete finally! Did Casey really think that LE would not figure this out? What did she say.... her phone was broken but she was using the same Sims card for both phones right? So, she is definitely busted here. I thought between parties, she was trying to call ZG to get Caylee back.

Salem

Things aren't looking good if LE has verified there is NO Zenaida. :(

I mean, everyone suspected it from the start, but now that it's confirmed, it doesn't look good for Caylee. :'(

Did anyone notice that at the end of this interview with ZG, when asked if she had any relatives in NC, she said no but that she had relatives in Boston, NY and Puerto Rico?

http://www.local6.com/video/17124345/index.html

So, here's another reference to NY and Puerto Rico. It could, and probably is, a coincidence but it's still freaky.

I do not believe there is a Nanny. Not a "Nanny"....they lived at home forever....her friends, family, would know this person..IMO..that I have scratched that from day one....there is no "Nanny of 3 yrs".

Now, babysitter, someone she may not have known very well, possible, doubtful, but possible, IMO, FWIW.

Has Cindy ever stated how long they thought there was a nanny named Zanny? I mean has Casey been telling them about this so called Nanny for a few years or is this someone they just heard about when the baby went missing? Any help, thanks.

So WHO was watching this child and WHY has nobody come forward and said, I used to watch that little girl?

I am wondering if she was left alone a lot :(

I'm curious. Casey said Zaneida's mom's name was Gloria. The Zaneida that talked to the news station today, what was her mother's name?

Please accept my apologies if this has been discussed. I can't find it.

The Nanny. Casey and her mother say the Nanny has Caylee. They have given the name of the Nanny to law enforcement.
Has anyone from L.E. come out and said that the Nanny doesn't exist?

I heard that L.E. did check out a lady with the same name provided by the family and that woman has no idea who Casey or Caylee are.

Any update you can provide would be appreciated.

Tricia.
PS. If LE can prove to Casey's mom that there is no "nanny" you would hope that mom would see the need to get Casey to talk to authorities.

http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

You will see the newsman interviewing the Zenaida Gonzalez who was at the Sawgrass Apartments on june 17th...
lost her ID back ion Feb-march maybe Casey found it/She lost it in ORLANDO...

http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

You will see the newsman interviewing the Zenaida Gonzalez who was at the Sawgrass Apartments on june 17th...
lost her ID back ion Feb-march maybe Casey found it/She lost it in ORLANDO...
Dang..ty.

ETA, as it sinks in...so, a lot were correct, no nanny...well not Zenaida anyways....but she DID exist.....how would we like our crow?

Did anyone notice that at the end of this interview with ZG, when asked if she had any relatives in NC, she said no but that she had relatives in Boston, NY and Puerto Rico?

http://www.local6.com/video/17124345/index.html

So, here's another reference to NY and Puerto Rico. It could, and probably is, a coincidence but it's still freaky.

Who knows anything about this case but confusion now/
this lady says she is innocent.
Casey says she is also.
the thing is ZG says she was at the aprtment,she lost her ID card in Feb-March.
Casey may have been using other Ids somehow she steals her mothers card and gas..so it would not be such a stretch that she did take ZG 's Id?

But even if she found the ID, stole it, or bought it from someone...how could she possibly have known that ZG would then, months later, go look at the Sawgrass Apartments? I think it more likely that she was that apartment complex and saw the guest card...or overheard ZG giving her name to the manager.

One thing I am still wondering is about the hyphen name. Casey said her name was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Is that this woman's name - hyphened like that? Or was that added by Casey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member