The Note Page

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Like I said I am not positive it is the same but the names Vonda white , Lebaron and rios all match. It was said in the books I read the children usually kept mothers name for legal reasons so they could get welfare and such and so they wouldn't face polygamy charges

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

I wonder FLEK was writing Kathleen Lish since Lish is under the name Kathleen? There is such a person on Facebook, in Idaho.

Hi everyone. Im new to this thread so i dont know the full story yet im gradually reading through. I just wanted to come in with a new pair of eyes on this note.

I have bi polar and anxiety and this note is exactly something you would find in my drawer. And imo its a nonsense note.. im not saying its all made up im saying i dont think anything is relevant for example.

Im having an argument with my husband. "Thats it ive had enough i want a divorce u make me misserable !!) I grab my note pad. Im looking online for lawyers . Houses to rent and in around 10 minutes ive planned my new life.. half hr later ive calmed down.. notepad back in the drawer.

I also changed my name when i was young .
(Not because im a convict ) i had a bad upbringing and simply didnt want to be part of the family anymore. I chose a random surname ( only surname) and walked away from my past and have never bwen back ..

(This is just from my life and am in no way saying this lady is the same..just some familiar similarities)

Hi everyone. Im new to this thread so i dont know the full story yet im gradually reading through. I just wanted to come in with a new pair of eyes on this note.

I have bi polar and anxiety and this note is exactly something you would find in my drawer. And imo its a nonsense note.. im not saying its all made up im saying i dont think anything is relevant for example.

Im having an argument with my husband. "Thats it ive had enough i want a divorce u make me misserable !!) I grab my note pad. Im looking online for lawyers . Houses to rent and in around 10 minutes ive planned my new life.. half hr later ive calmed down.. notepad back in the drawer.

I also changed my name when i was young .
(Not because im a convict ) i had a bad upbringing and simply didnt want to be part of the family anymore. I chose a random surname ( only surname) and walked away from my past and have never bwen back ..

(This is just from my life and am in no way saying this lady is the same..just some familiar similarities)

I agree about the note. Probably semi-unconnected ramblings of a person we know was mentally ill, and who was a notorious scribbler. And, for a moment, this paper seemed so important that she decided to save it.

As for her changing her identity, the thing is, she did it so thoroughly and so methodically and beyond even the textbooks, that the investigator in charge is convinced that she had professional help. She didn't just walk away from her old life and picked a new name, she legally became another person with no past, she crafted a new life from legal leftovers of one that barely got started. She didn't just want to not be found, she didn't want to give anyone even the opportunity to find her.

I don't know about methodical; she basically added one trick (the name change) to a technique that had been around for decades (and was pretty much fully documented in "Day of the Jackal" nearly twenty years before she went off the grid).

I don't think the note sheet is fully hers (only "These Eyes" matches the handwriting seen on later documents), but the telco and CNA connections make me wonder if she fell in with the late 70's/early 80's "phone phreak" community. The general technique behind the "dead baby birth certificate method" was common knowledge to them, specific names and dates may have been trade fodder on certain bulletin boards, and quite a few older phreaks in the SoCal area may have taken a young woman in, either seeing her as a victim of government persecution or for "other" reasons.

Here is a start of an analysis of some of the telephone numbers on the note page. In the spirit of full disclosure, I started with a list posted in the comment section from the Seattle Times article and checked the facts/made additions before posting it here.

I am posting it as something to build on. It is not complete.

Telephone numbers on Note page:

<snipped>

214-688-7092 with the word Library next to it is the current public number for the Tredyffrin Public Library in Wayne, PA. According to a post in the comments section of the Seattle Times article it has been listed as the library telephone number since 1985. Apparently the Directory of Libraries and Information Sources, published in 1985 contains this information.

214 is a Dallas area code, though. Where did you get that this is a number for a library in PA?

The Notes page doesn't include an area code. It just has the 7-digit # with "Library" after it.

Oh. I didn't look at the actual note. Just was going by the post that listed 214 as the area code, and having lived in Dallas, was very confused as to why the poster was saying that was a PA number.

Hey all,

First time posting here. This has probably been pointed out before, but while looking at the notes page I noticed that 'These Eyes' and '402 Months' have the same orientation on the page. Which makes me think they were written at the same time and probably connected.

402....could also mean 40.00 for two months.... rental fee of some kind?

Post Office - MAIN OFFICE LA 0.50 Miles
7101 S CENTRAL AVE,
LOS ANGELES, CA 90001
Phone: (323) 586-4415
On-site parking available: Yes
Size View Po Box Size information in a new window 3 months 6 months 12 months Availability View Po Box Availability information in a new window
1 (3 IN X 5.5 IN) $36.00 $62.00 $124.00 Yes
2 (5 IN X 5.5 IN) $54.00 $93.00 $186.00 Yes
3 (11 IN X 5.5 IN) $97.00 $165.00 $330.00 Yes
4 (11 IN X 11 IN) $190.00 $324.00 $648.00 Yes
5 (22.5 IN X 12 IN) $310.00 $530.00 $1060.00 Yes
PO Box lobby hours
Business hours

Special message: Automatic renewal payment is required for 3-month payment option.

Have you googled her misspelling in "quotes". Amazing how many people spell/mispell it this way. Is it on purpose? Or, is it indicate of a foreign born person who can't write English? Or is it a common foreign spelling in some countries?

Unless they were very sheltered, like in an LDS sect.

How much do you know about the GED test from that time... I don't know anything about it because I'm not American. She scored on the 93rd percentile for the social studies test, better than 92 out of a hundred other being being tested. Would that be possible or likely if she was very sheltered in that way?

Going back to the Hollywood misspelling, I noticed on the notes page that the Hollywood misspelling at the top of the page is differnt than the Hollywood spelling at the bottom right of the page. In fact at the bottom where she has written Lish, jeung, and Kathleen, it says "Hollywo" and I am not sure whether there is a space between "Holly" and "Wo". So it started me thinking, was she referencing another Asian name at the bottom, such as Holly Wo, or Holly Woo or Holly Wu? I started with "Holly Woo" and one of the first hits I got was a King County, Washington (Seattle) hit on someone who is a director of disability services there. I am now wondering whether Jeung is totally unrelated to the "Kathleen" and we should be looking for another Jeung. I had in the past kind of thought that the Kathleen notation may have gone with the Lish notation just below it.

Will have to dig deeper. Maybe look at Jeungs in Washington and Kathleen Lish in Washington? What do you think? If she had psychiatric or learning disability issues, she may have been involved with a department of disabilities. I don't know how long this "Holly Woo" has been in that Seattle office.

http://directory.kingcounty.gov/EmployeeDetail.asp?EmpID=227

There are also actresses, *advertiser censored* stars and a dentist in Torrance California with versions of those names.

The Washington State thing I previously referred to may be way off due to the area code 213 that is written near there. Previously when we focused on the bottom right hand corner of the notes page, we were thinking in line with the entertainment industry. But putting myself at her age and her goal of establishing an identity and a life, I started to think that maybe the "ING" that some folks thought was written there (it is hard to read) may be an "ins". That would lead me to think that perhaps she was looking for insurance so that she could drive. "Ins" in the sense of THE "INS" agency, would be a possibility as well I guess, but I'm thinking she was being more pragmatic and had no intention of making things right with the INS if she was an illegal. Could she have been looking for an insurance agent named Jeung? Or Lish?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back