The padilla's knew this was coming down.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sorry, no disrespect intended, but I am not buying that the Padilla's knew this was going to happen.

Of course, it does make them look better and like they know more about the case but really people here know more about the case than they do.

LE aren't going to be telling them anything cause they act like they are working for Baez. Besides most LE don't really like Bounty Hunters. If LE finds out that someone in their office leaked any of this to them, we will be seeing some serious repremands.

Not going to say anything else because I don't want to get put in time out so......

Smoke and mirrors, IMHO!

And you have to wonder why they waited to show it on live tv via the NG show. lol

I think LE has the goods on her & would really still prefer if she confessed so the people who are actually SEARCHING for Caylee can find her & move on to searching for children who really ARE missing.

I liked that she was re-arrested wearing the "Have You Seen Caylee" shirt. How ironic can you get? lol

LE are the ones playing this smart. They didn't combine charges on her bond...they're going to keep doing this...let someone bail her out, they'll have new charges to put her back in.

And, oh yeah, the shirt was the icing on the cake...wonder if she was wearing pink handcuffs. :p

I think the cops play cards better than LP. They were holding this card in their back pocket for a case like tonight when things were starting to get out of control. It's their job to control and protect the public and they have just let LP pretend until tonight. Game over.

In my opinion they created the circus that we just witnessed. If they would have left her in jail and let LE do their jobs then none of this would have happened.

JMO

I agree 100% that none of this would have went down tonight had they just revolked the bond this morning. Looks like she could be back out in a couple of hours with the petty theft charges, unless of course Tony and Leonard do the right thing and leave her there.

LE are the ones playing this smart. They didn't combine charges on her bond...they're going to keep doing this...let someone bail her out, they'll have new charges to put her back in.

And, oh yeah, the shirt was the icing on the cake...wonder if she was wearing pink handcuffs. :p

Hi Quick -- I also got the impression that the LE spokesman was hinting at the fact that they have plenty more where this came from and could keep charging her and rearresting her. I bet there are tons of these money-related charges they can keep hitting her with...sure hope so!

I also think the timing was smart by LE, putting Casey into the throes of what was going on outside her home, adding to the pressure and stress so that she's hopefully more likely to crack and give them what they need to find Caylee.

I bet Casey is home in the morning when we all get up. We will find she was brought home late tonite. All they need is $300.

That's right. The talking-head on nancy grace just said the same thing.

So I really don't see how this demonstrates some Padilla plan or foreknowledge.

With all due respect to my fellow WS friends:
The Padillas had absolutely nothing to do with this. How could they haver any knowledge of this? There is new evidence.
At the beginning of the show Jane Velez Mitchell mentioned something about not to be surprised if it happens while we are on the air.
GIVE LE the credit they deserve!
Probably more on GVS.

100% Agreed!!!

This is just a fortuitous thing that happened to fall in the Padillas' lap. I don't believe that he knew last night.

She can easily bond out if the bond is only $3000, unless Florida law is different from other state laws. It's not anywhere close to revoking a $500K bond.

I agree. Leonard and Tony were lucky alright. This totally worked in their favor. Or maybe this was it all along?? :eek:

Hi Quick -- I got the impression that LE spokesman was hinting at the fact that they have plenty more where this came from and could keep charging her and rearresting her. Hope so!

Fingers crossed!

Yes.... they're going to keep her off balance & hope she has no comfort zone.

I still say the ONLY way to force the Anthonys to stop feeding into Caseys sick games is if THEY put up her bond(s) themselves.

What did he say that makes you think that? I didn't hear anything like that. I think they have arrested her on everything they can except the big charge we are all waiting for.

Hi Quick -- I got the impression that LE spokesman was hinting at the fact that they have plenty more where this came from and could keep charging her and rearresting her. Hope so!

Tony P was online last night and if you go to General 145 starting at post 453 into General 146, post 163 ... you have to read in-between the lines to see, they knew this was going to happen.

In Florida the bond paid to the Bondsman is 300 or 10% of the $3000.
I believe the surity put up is still $3,000.
I could be mistaken.

Nieves said they got an arrest warrant signed by a judge.

Someone had to type it up, someone had to present it to judge. Meetings, phone calls, emails.... it's entirely possible that the Padilla crew was tipped off that this was imminent.

That is entirely possible and if they did know that is most likely the reason why.

As far as them working closely with LE as some posters are suggesting I doubt that very much.

And if they did get tipped off I don't understand why they are getting praised as if they had something to do with Casey's arrest.

LE deserves all the credit here - Not the Padillas !

Jmo

Jose Baez is at the home, and he's going to make a statement.

Bet he bonds her out.

Tony P was online last night and if you go to General 145 starting at post 453 into General 146, post 163 ... you have to read in-between the lines to see, they knew this was going to happen.

The LE spokesman just clearly said that they didn't seek a warrant until "late tonight."

Maybe Tony's psychic. :confused:

The Padillas should have never gotten involved in the first place. Maybe their motives were honorable-maybe not. Tony Padilla's statements on the thread were vague enough that they could read like a horoscope. Basically anything that happens could be a match. Sorry--this is LE doing their job plain and simple. If LP did a 180 today it wasn't cause LE trusted him with info--it was probably some journalist that has a source inside LE and Padilla has him on the payroll. Sorry no kudos here--Caylee is still out there alone.

If Baez knew this was going to happen, he would have arranged for KC to surrender herself instead of exposing her to the perp walk in front of the cameras.

In my opinion they created the circus that we just witnessed. If they would have left her in jail and let LE do their jobs then none of this would have happened.

JMO

:clap::clap::clap: JMO as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche