The Perfect Crime?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is far from over - The fat lady isnt even in the building yet
let alone sung her solo .

Unless Caylee walks into the courtroom on Jan 5, KC's life is pretty much over. Even if she only spends a few years in prison, her record will keep her from obtaining employment, getting into schools, etc. and she will be known forever as the woman who killed her baby.

My sense is LE has a bit more but not a lot more. I think this is going to be a very tough case to get murder 1 on. I think it depends on the jury. The defense will try and get as many "mothers" on that jury who never in a million years would think any mother could kill her own daughter. In the end, barring a bombshell piece of evidence emerging, I think KC does a few years, and gets out to consult on the Lifetime movie based on her life.

WHOAHHHHHHHHHHH..............If the defense gets mothers on that jury KC is dead meat............they will see right through all the BS..........

They will try to get MEN.......men in their 40s who would be vulnerable to her seductive style.

Unless Caylee walks into the courtroom on Jan 5, KC's life is pretty much over. Even if she only spends a few years in prison, her record will keep her from obtaining employment, getting into schools, etc. and she will be known forever as the woman who killed her baby.

Before all of this went down, Casey showed no interest in getting a job or going to school. imo the only thing different is that now so many of her lies have had the light of day shone on them, it will indeed be difficult for her now to find more "friends" to impress with made up tales and to leach off of. Can you imagine one day having your son or daughter tell you they have a new friend and her name is Casey A!

VB

WHOAHHHHHHHHHHH..............If the defense gets mothers on that jury KC is dead meat............they will see right through all the BS..........

They will try to get MEN.......men in their 40s who would be vulnerable to her seductive style.

nahhh, most men have had at least one crazy X like KC. :crazy:

If Susan Smith never told the truth do you think she would be in prison today?

I don't think they'll seek the DP. I think they'll go with LWOP.

It's far from the perfect crime. There is some evidence. Perfect crime = no evidence whatsoever.

My sense is LE has a bit more but not a lot more. I think this is going to be a very tough case to get murder 1 on. I think it depends on the jury. The defense will try and get as many "mothers" on that jury who never in a million years would think any mother could kill her own daughter. In the end, barring a bombshell piece of evidence emerging, I think KC does a few years, and gets out to consult on the Lifetime movie based on her life.

I agree with your post. I think LE may have a bit more evidence than has been released, but not enough for a Jury to convict on 1st degree murder. Hope it turns out that I'm wrong on this.

I have to disagree. Mothers on that jury would be asking, "How could you?" rather than saying "I don't believe she could." Society in general is fed up with mothers who kill their children and incidents of that is and has been on the rise.

I think it's the State who will be pushing to get mothers on that jury.

If Susan Smith never told the truth do you think she would be in prison today?
you know, she probably would not but for as much comparison as I have seen there is nothing in common but 2 mothers, murdered babies.

If KC had raised of the alarm immediately claiming a kidnapping then none of us would be here now talking about this. LE would have has their suspicions as the parent(s) as always looked at first but not able to prove anything IF she had gotten rid of the body right away and IF she had raised the alarm and acted grieved immediately.

as we are here, we know none of this occured.

waiting 31 days, evidence in trunk, her partying while baby is missing, she will go to jail for atleast manslaughter, negligence, something. I doubt if she will ever talk, unless she gets scared in the general population in the big girls prison. Add the theft charges and who knows what else FBI?LE has up their sleeve, all the lies and guilty things parents did, lie and clean up.............we won't see KC for a long time. IMO, no perfect murder, might take years but something always comes to light, look at Ted Bundy...........IMO

I have to disagree. Mothers on that jury would be asking, "How could you?" rather than saying "I don't believe she could." Society in general is fed up with mothers who kill their children and incidents of that is and has been on the rise.

I think it's the State who will be pushing to get mothers on that jury.

ITA. JB will be hard pressed to find sympathetic jurors. He will have to pull a humongous rabbit out of his ???? :eek: something, to take the focus off of the very incriminating evidence against KC. IMO

Justice- is that a generic dog photo or your dog?? Skeery

I don't think the DA would have charged her with M1 and I don't think the Grand Jury would have come back as quickly as they did if they didn't have an "Ace in the Hole". She could have spent decades in jail just on the Fraud and Grand Theft charges alone, and the DA would have had much more time to charge her with M1. There's no doubt in my mind that they know a lot more than the public does.

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, time is running out KC. Time to tell where Caylee is.

Gosh, when I saw this I got real upset. Now I know it was started a while ago.

ITA. JB will be hard pressed to find sympathetic jurors. He will have to pull a humongous rabbit out of his ???? :eek: something, to take the focus off of the very incriminating evidence against KC. IMO

Justice- is that a generic dog photo or your dog?? Skeery

I wonder if KC will be wearing her issued clothes or if she will dress up? I hope she doesn't hint to JB to have younger guys on the jury cause all we need is her showing some skin to get sympathy votes

Sssssh! Don't tell him, but the worst scenario for Baez would be to have any mothers on the jury. The second they hear KC did not report, and it took CA 31 days, their hinky meters will go off, and it will be a fast ride downhill from then on for the defence.

Edited to add, if it truly was a "jury of our peers", can you imagine how long twelve young mothers would deliberate? One hour, max?

I wonder if KC will be wearing her issued clothes or if she will dress up? I hope she doesn't hint to JB to have younger guys on the jury cause all we need is her showing some skin to get sympathy votes

If the court in Florida is like the court here- she will be allowed to wear "street clothes" and use make-up.
Jury selection for her trial will be very interesting....

I think it's been shown over and over again that mothers can and do murder their children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megaera
Back