The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know this is the sub forum for conversation regarding the phone calls, but with all the camera talk going in, I figured I would post my question in here.

Mods, please feel free to move or copy to another sub forum if you see fit, and please accept my apologies in advanced.

The evening of the bond hearing, I recall reading an article, that stated (not in these exact words, but very similar) that "After analysis of the video, we were able to exclude everyone *except* the Ms from our investigation" - talking about video footage captured from one of the cameras in the area of PTL.

Does anyone else recall this?

I have searched and tried to locate the quote, to no avail. I see several articles where they are talking about them narrowing down the search of the truck, being it was one of about 80 in the state, but not that specific quote.

I don't remember what news site I read it on, or who the quote came from, but I am 99% certain I read it, and it is now driving me crazy not being able to find it again.

I don't know if it was removed for some reason, but for the life of me, I cannot find it. If someone here recalls what I am talking about, please inform me. I have been racking my brain over this for the past week. It is literally driving me crazy.

The reason I am so adamant to find this quote is because I want to see in what context this quote is said, and if they are talking about the truck in general, or being able to see inside the truck as to who the occupants were.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks guys.

-Restless in Horry County

-JL

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I know I posted something about this awhile ago (and now am so frustrated about it - I'm going to have to drive down to ISM to see for myself because it's been awhile since I've been there....)

But it was reported that the photo Heather sent to her dad was her driving a stick 'at inlet square mall' --- however --- in that pic - it sure doesn't LOOK like ISM - it LOOKS to me like Coastal Grand mall in the background?

If she was at CGM - then the whole dynamic of being at a payphone at seaboard/10th changes dramatically in my mind. If they'd been at BATB - then to CGM -- that gas station is right in between the route a local might very well take to go from Broadway to the mall.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-desperate-plea-information-whereabouts.html

Notice the oval top shape at Coastal Grand mall in this photo: http://www.oyster.com/myrtle-beach/...wntown-street-at-the-aqua-beach-inn-v1682799/

Then the square type store entrances in the Inlet Square photo:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kmart_Inlet_Square_Mall_Murrells_Inlet,_SC_(6790657336).jpg

Am I crazy?

I know I posted something about this awhile ago (and now am so frustrated about it - I'm going to have to drive down to ISM to see for myself because it's been awhile since I've been there....)

But it was reported that the photo Heather sent to her dad was her driving a stick 'at inlet square mall' --- however --- in that pic - it sure doesn't LOOK like ISM - it LOOKS to me like Coastal Grand mall in the background?

If she was at CGM - then the whole dynamic of being at a payphone at seaboard/10th changes dramatically in my mind. If they'd been at BATB - then to CGM -- that gas station is right in between the route a local might very well take to go from Broadway to the mall.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-desperate-plea-information-whereabouts.html

Notice the oval top shape at Coastal Grand mall in this photo: http://www.oyster.com/myrtle-beach/...wntown-street-at-the-aqua-beach-inn-v1682799/

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kmart_Inlet_Square_Mall_Murrells_Inlet,_SC_(6790657336).jpg

Am I crazy?

I thought from the beginning it was Coastal Grand Mall as well. Which concerned me, where the info about it being for sure at Inlet Square came in and if it was mentioned by the date to LE or TE ....was it true? Why would he lie if it wasn't?

Hoppy, this may confuse you even more, but this video was taken by GMA and looks like the ISM. I do see in the picture of Heather driving the arched feature you are talking about.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKi4yDr54yc&feature=youtu.be

NO! That video shows EXACTLY what I am talking about! :) :) :)

Inlet square has a straight line across the top of the entrance. Coastal Grand entrance is arched! Go look again and pay attention to the TOP of the entrance areas! In fact - it doesn't look like inlet square even has the LIGHTS above the entrance?

I don't know where or why they stated Inlet Square (maybe an honest mistake?) - but there's a difference.

Hoppy, this may confuse you even more, but this video was taken by GMA and looks like the ISM. I do see in the picture of Heather driving the arched feature you are talking about.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKi4yDr54yc&feature=youtu.be

At 1:11 in that video they DO show IS mall. At 1:16 they show the photo of Heather with the 'mall entrance' showing. They look COMPLETELY different!

I AM going to have to drive down to IS mall and see if there is ANY arched entrance there with lights -- otherwise this is going to drive me crazy!! LOL

WOW! Heather went to a Mexican restaurant with her date in Murrells Inlet. Does either mall have one there? She and her date also looked at Christmas lights.

Thanks for taking your time to go and check for us.

At 1:11 in that video they DO show IS mall. At 1:16 they show the photo of Heather with the 'mall entrance' showing. They look COMPLETELY different!

I AM going to have to drive down to IS mall and see if there is ANY arched entrance there with lights -- otherwise this is going to drive me crazy!! LOL

On Google street view, the arched entrance of the Belk store at ISM looks very much like the one in the driving pic. I imagine it would be lighted at night.

I used to be quite the regular at the local bar (Bumstead's) located right behind that gas station and the doorman always walks women to their cars when they're leaving alone.
Wonder what the odds are that we may have been belly-up, next to each other, at some point. Especially on a Sunday for football. :seeya:

On Google street view, the arched entrance of the Belk store at ISM looks very much like the one in the driving pic. I imagine it would be lighted at night.

If you go to google images and type inlet square mall belk, there is a photo.

JulesInVA, the period could have been "neutral" symbol, almost seemingly accidental, in order to test TM and to see if she was bluffing about SM no longer having his phone? Does anyone remember if HE responded immediately or was her response delayed? TIA, there are so many minor details in this case it's hard to keep them all straight
I've always been of the impression that sending just a period (.) in a reply, means, "conversation over" or "the end."

Am I crazy?
The pic below is Inlet Square. I think it's, maybe, a Belk entrance, which is the corner parking lot I've pictured the driving lesson in, all the while.

inlet-square-mall-6081435223-6edb259438-o_28_550x370.jpg

Here's a side by side of the driving pic on the left and the Belk store entrance at ISM on the right:

a90cb74d-00c1-44e4-94ed-cc34618148c9_zpsc6502ff9.png

The angle is a little different but they do have the same architectural features, IMO.

The pic below is Inlet Square. I think it's, maybe, a Belk entrance, which is the corner parking lot I've pictured the driving lesson in, all the while.

inlet-square-mall-6081435223-6edb259438-o_28_550x370.jpg

The Belk store is further to the right of this doorway, on the south end of ISM.

I thought from the beginning it was Coastal Grand Mall as well. Which concerned me, where the info about it being for sure at Inlet Square came in and if it was mentioned by the date to LE or TE ....was it true? Why would he lie if it wasn't?
I guess I always bought the story that it was Inlet Square. I assumed the Mexican restaurant, where they ate, was nearby El Cerro Grande, but for some reason, I don't remember the name ever being revealed. Plus, he lives in the Inlet. I thought it was strange that he would leave the Inlet, go pick Heather up off 501, and turn around, and head back to the Inlet. Then again, maybe she wanted to be on the Southend, away from work and all things associated with SM.

I guess I always bought the story that it was Inlet Square. I assumed the Mexican restaurant, where they ate, was nearby El Cerro Grande, but for some reason, I don't remember the name ever being revealed. Plus, he lives in the Inlet. I thought it was strange that he would leave the Inlet, go pick Heather up off 501, and turn around, and head back to the Inlet. Then again, maybe she wanted to be on the Southend, away from work and all things associated with SM.

Whose house is closer to the Christmas lights?

The Belk store is further to the right of this doorway, on the south end of ISM.
What? I don't follow. Belk is the anchor store at the south end of the mall. So if this is the side I think it is (East side), to the right of that door, would be north. If this is the south tip, to the right of that door is parking lot. And if it's the west side, to the right of that door is more parking lot. I can run over there before lunch, though, to verify, if it helps.

ETA: Now that I think about it, the pic I posted may be Steinmart, in which case, I get exactly what you're saying.

Whose house is closer to the Christmas lights?
It depends on which Christmas lights, really. In addition to the drive-thru show, at Pelican Stadium (which is far closer to Heather's), there are countless neighborhoods that take great pride in their light displays. One that comes to mind for me, is Mt. Gilead, which is directly across form ISM, and would be in SS's neck of the woods.

It depends on which Christmas lights, really. In addition to the drive-thru show, at Pelican Stadium (which is far closer to Heather's), there are countless neighborhoods that take great pride in their light displays. One that comes to mind for me, is Mt. Gilead, which is directly across form ISM, and would be in SS's neck of the woods.

Media reported they walked the neighborhoods looking at the lights, so does that rule anything out?

Media reported they walked the neighborhoods looking at the lights, so does that rule anything out?
Other than the drive-thru light show at Pelican Stadium, not really.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer
Back