The Phone Calls in the early morning of Dec.18, 2013 (both PayPhone & cells)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really hope Heather was the one who photoshopped her pictures, and they were not photoshopped after she went missing. I hope there is a good explanation.

If they were being used for advertisements, why wouldn't they use the original photos for the posters?

Yes, if you google her name with TK you can see the marked difference in the photos. They must be for TK ads. They are known as "breasturants" sorry to use the term but it is out there. I do not know why some of the missing photos are the "enhanced" ones. I assume they are well meaning strangers copying pics from the web and using them for missing flyers. The sights are not ones that WS is linking to.

Yes, if you google her name with TK you can see the marked difference in the photos. They must be for TK ads. They are known as "breasturants" sorry to use the term but it is out there. I do not know why some of the missing photos are the "enhanced" ones. I assume they are well meaning strangers copying pics from the web and using them for missing flyers. The sights are not ones that WS is linking to.

Do you have a link to the TK ad? Or do you mean that there was supposed t be an ad but it was shelved because Heather went missing?

How did the strangers get the pictures? They were on TK's website? From Heather's FB?

***Respectfully snipped the official story interpretation written here for space***

Despite Heather making it clear on Twitter that she sought out a physical relationship with Sidney, the official story seems to push the idea that she was madly in love with him. If Heather was in love with Sidney, if she was ready to move in with him, it makes the affair slightly more acceptable, than if she simply decided she wanted a hook-up.

But what if Heather went to PTL to hook up with Sidney? What if she didn’t go there because she was in love? I can definitely see that being kept quiet. This is a case where the most popular pictures shown of the victim are professional photos, that are years old. Appearances are extremely important here. This is also a case that happened in a conservative area, which could play a part in why the story is what it is.

The whole story seems to be created with the task of making Heather as sympathetic and innocent as possible. Right down to Heather crying before she went to PTL. Her Twitter is just so different from the official story, that I am shocked it is still up. I wonder if the PR game is still being played.
BBM: I haven't seen the official story pushing the idea that Heather was madly in love with SM. In fact, I have seen the opposite: a young woman who was with, then no longer with a married man, and a married man who, after breaking up with the young woman, contacted her first on the night she went missing. Going out for a "hookup" is not in keeping with her recent actions. (stopping the relationship with SM, TM not needing to worry about her anymore, going out with a new guy, etc). The thought that Heather cared enough about SM to go and talk to him is far more reasonable to me than thinking she was heading out for a "hookup". (Although there are probably a lot of girls that have an affair with a married man, break up with said married man---wait, doesn't a break up indicate a romantic component, since most hookups are just casual? We'll overlook that for now...-- wait for a month or so then decide they need to go have a hookup with him since he called in the middle of the night, after she had a nice date with a new guy, because that makes a LOT more sense than possibly caring about said married guy)

Do I think Heather's father chose the best pictures to get the most sympathy. Yes. That was only smart. Do I also think he didn't have access to many of her most recent pictures. Yes to that as well. I haven't got a single picture of my daughter that wasn't taken by me. Which means, in the past three months, because she is so busy, I have only one of her with her brother I snapped while they were goofing around, and it would be useless as an identification picture. Once she moves out of my house, I won't have any pictures of her, unless she sends me one. In Heather's case, that means a good portion of any pictures good for identification her dad had might be 2 years old.

FWIW, it is my opinion that the average person's social media presence is not even remotely 100% indicative of their true personality. Especially teens and young 20's.

Eileenhawkeye, I can't figure out how to get you the link without breaking the rules. There is a H.F.H.E tumbl, that has as it's picture the most obvious altered pic. I assume these were taken by the TK, as she is in her uniform.

Do you have a link to the TK ad? Or do you mean that there was supposed t be an ad but it was shelved because Heather went missing?

How did the strangers get the pictures? They were on TK's website? From Heather's FB?

Ok, I'm getting confused here...now we're focusing on pictures of HE from TK and whether they were photo shopped BEFORE or AFTER she went missing? And WHERE these supposed pictures came from? That's what on the table now? Seriously? I don't believe her work uniform dictated who she was as a person, nor do I believe the photos are even relevant, untouched or not. JMO

Sounds more like a way to create a distraction if you ask me. :floorlaugh:

I think the Elvis family knew pretty much from the beginning that this was a homicide case. So I think the picture montage we've seen has been intended to draw attention to Heather and keep it there, as opposed to giving people an everyday image of her as a point of reference for finding a missing person in a crowd.

I'll leave the photo issue there for now.

As for her social media, nothing anyone says on Twitter, particularly a 20-something, should be viewed as a guide into who the person is in daily mundane or routine life, or even in the drama of relationship. Twitter is very fluid and reactive, and therefore mostly superficial.

The problem with posting the first 140 characters that pop in your head is they're forever. This is why tweeting train-wrecks in the celebrity world so often have their accounts taken over by professional PR people.

Who Heather was as a vulnerable person making a phone call to her roommate that early morning is probably closer to the real Heather than anything she ever said on Twitter.

Did LE say that BW told them about the conversation? Or did someone else say that BW told LE that?

Does this mean you saying that TE is a liar? Or someone else that BW told about Heather's call? And if you are saying that, then I guess that means you feel BW is going along with that lie. Which, to me, means that she would be a liar.

Have I got that right?

I went back to look, IDK if we are allowed screen caps or not. But there are two distinctly different sets of HE images in her TK uniform. Some have definitely been modified, IMO these photos were taken to be used in TK advertisements.

Thank you for pointing this out. I had no idea they were photoshopping her TK photos.

Does this mean you saying that TE is a liar? Or someone else that BW told about Heather's call? And if you are saying that, then I guess that means you feel BW is going along with that lie. Which, to me, means that she would be a liar.

Have I got that right?

I would not call it a lie. Heather is still missing, and they need to keep interest going. Not just with FHE people, but with the general public too. The best way to do that is to tell people the "official" story---that Heather dropped contact, that she was in love, etc. A lot of people are judgmental because of the affair....You have to frame the story in a certain way. Since this is a case where the pictures shown of the victim are years old, never once made a poster with her tattoos, it tells me that someone knows how these cases work in regards to attention/interest, how to represent the victim, etc.

So I am not saying the official story is completely made up, perhaps only parts of it are a bit away from the truth. Maybe the affair never ended, for instance. It just does not add up to me. Heather was so in love yet she completely stopped contact with Sidney? Tammy was harassing her, she never once replied, did she even block her number? Sidney told her over the phone he was leaving Tammy....um, that sounds like a pretty big thing to say over the phone.

Heck, the official story almost makes the affair irrelevant. Tammy killed Heather weeks after it ended, she planned it for weeks, she killed and disposed of her in a sadistic, uncommon way. It makes it sound like Heather could have looked at Sidney, and would still be a victim of Tammy's.

Ok, I'm getting confused here...now we're focusing on pictures of HE from TK and whether they were photo shopped BEFORE or AFTER she went missing? And WHERE these supposed pictures came from? That's what on the table now? Seriously? I don't believe her work uniform dictated who she was as a person, nor do I believe the photos are even relevant, untouched or not. JMO

Yes, this is intended to be a distraction from the current focus, a petition against an online blogger.

]Ok, I'm getting confused here...now we're focusing on pictures of HE from TK and whether they were photo shopped BEFORE or AFTER she went missing? And WHERE these supposed pictures came from? That's what on the table now?[/B] Seriously? I don't believe her work uniform dictated who she was as a person, nor do I believe the photos are even relevant, untouched or not. JMO

Hi Scrdmomof2, I am an artist, as such I almost unconsciously critique most images I come across. It went into a sort of mental file of mine at the beginning of this case-that the TK's advertisement photos were altered- to make all the women, not just Heather more "busty". When I saw a post commenting on her flier photos being younger and more innocent, I posted my observation. I do not feel that anything HE did, saw, wore, posted on social media gave a 3 dimensional view of who HE really was-and none of it caused her death. I personally could care less if she was a young innocent or a home wrecker. She was a young girl, who was somehow lured to her death in part by a man she trusted.

BBM: I haven't seen the official story pushing the idea that Heather was madly in love with SM. In fact, I have seen the opposite: a young woman who was with, then no longer with a married man, and a married man who, after breaking up with the young woman, contacted her first on the night she went missing. Going out for a "hookup" is not in keeping with her recent actions. (stopping the relationship with SM, TM not needing to worry about her anymore, going out with a new guy, etc). The thought that Heather cared enough about SM to go and talk to him is far more reasonable to me than thinking she was heading out for a "hookup". (Although there are probably a lot of girls that have an affair with a married man, break up with said married man---wait, doesn't a break up indicate a romantic component, since most hookups are just casual? We'll overlook that for now...-- wait for a month or so then decide they need to go have a hookup with him since he called in the middle of the night, after she had a nice date with a new guy, because that makes a LOT more sense than possibly caring about said married guy)

Do I think Heather's father chose the best pictures to get the most sympathy. Yes. That was only smart. Do I also think he didn't have access to many of her most recent pictures. Yes to that as well. I haven't got a single picture of my daughter that wasn't taken by me. Which means, in the past three months, because she is so busy, I have only one of her with her brother I snapped while they were goofing around, and it would be useless as an identification picture. Once she moves out of my house, I won't have any pictures of her, unless she sends me one. In Heather's case, that means a good portion of any pictures good for identification her dad had might be 2 years old.

FWIW, it is my opinion that the average person's social media presence is not even remotely 100% indicative of their true personality. Especially teens and young 20's.

Ghostwheel, I absolutely agree with your statements. I look forward to your posts as you seem to point out areas of logic in a thought provoking, succinct manner. I do not think that HE who was reportedly "tired" after her date, would run out to PTL for a Hook-up, when she had a perfectly good and empty condo that could have been used for this purpose.

I have no idea what Heather felt for SM but I don't believe she went to PTL for a hookup.

I believe a tale was spun by the Moorer's in a manner that became compelling to Heather over a relatively short period of time that morning, as she thought about it, and as she sought and had further communication with SM. We may never know the extent of those communications. The roommate may not fully know Heather's frame of mind. Or, the roommate may know far more than has made the news.

I've always thought Heather's back to back calls to SM after reaching PTL were odd. I'd like to know what that was about. But we'll never know since he didn't answer and she can't explain her motivation.

However, I believe that Heather was ambivalent about the meeting.

I have no idea what Heather felt for SM but I don't believe she went to PTL for a hookup.

I believe a tale was spun by the Moorer's in a manner that became compelling to Heather over a relatively short period of time that morning, as she thought about it, and as she sought and had further communication with SM. We may never know the extent of those communications. The roommate may not fully know Heather's frame of mind. Or, the roommate may know far more than has made the news.

I've always thought Heather's back to back calls to SM after reaching PTL were odd. I'd like to know what that was about. But we'll never know since he didn't answer and she can't explain her motivation.

However, I believe that Heather was ambivalent about the meeting.

I have wondered about Heather calling SM from the landing as well. It almost seems as if she was told to call when she got there. The M's live closer to PTL than Heather. I wonder if they wanted her to call when she got there...that way they wouldn't get there first and take the risk of being seen sitting there waiting for her? Heather calls when she arrives...they don't answer,they just head for PTL. They were in and out as quick as possible. JMO

Have I got that right?

:tyou:

I have wondered about Heather calling SM from the landing as well. It almost seems as if she was told to call when she got there. The M's live closer to PTL than Heather. I wonder if they wanted her to call when she got there...that way they wouldn't get there first and take the risk of being seen sitting there waiting for her? Heather calls when she arrives...they don't answer,they just head for PTL. They were in and out as quick as possible. JMO

She called 4 times. I don't see this as a response to a request to call once she arrived.

She called 4 times. I don't see this as a response to a request to call once she arrived.

If she had been told to call when she got to PTL and then called but got no answer...perhaps she might keep trying. When she tried to call SM back after his pay phone call,she got no answer and kept trying. I wasn't asking you to agree with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your post is in an interesting manner. From what you have here, do you believe that Heather went to PTL knowing that both TM and SM were going to be there? I don't have any kind of good reason I can think of where Heather would go to PTL knowing both TM and SM were going to be there. I am just asking if you have one, or am I just interpreting it a different way than intended?

It is my opinion that Heather was supposed to meet SM at PTL at 3:30. When she arrived, she either saw TM only, or more likely no one was there, so she frantically called SM's phone at 3:38, but I'm open to other possibilities.

And another random thought, if no one else mentioned it:
The original missing persons police report from Dec. 19, 2013 said Terry Elvis showed police T-Mobile phone records indicating phone activity between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18.
Lt Kegler is now saying (per the bond hearing) all phone data ended for Heather Elvis’ cell phone at 3:41 a.m.

But that doesn't mean that SM's phone wasn't trying to contact Heather's phone (and failing if it had been accidentally destroyed, fallen into the water, etc) if the Ms got somewhere with Heather (alive or deceased) and/or her purse, and her phone was not readily apparent. And I suspect that because you cannot tell me that there was no one who tried to call, text, anything to Heather's number after 3:41 am on Dec 18, including the following days. My daughter isn't a prolific texter or Social Media maven, but her phone is always going off about something (incoming email, text, phone call, notification about something, etc).

Your post is in an interesting manner. From what you have here, do you believe that Heather went to PTL knowing that both TM and SM were going to be there? I don't have any kind of good reason I can think of where Heather would go to PTL knowing both TM and SM were going to be there. I am just asking if you have one, or am I just interpreting it a different way than intended?

It is my opinion that Heather was supposed to meet SM at PTL at 3:30. When she arrived, she either saw TM only, or more likely no one was there, so she frantically called SM's phone at 3:38, but I'm open to other possibilities.

And another random thought, if no one else mentioned it:
The original missing persons police report from Dec. 19, 2013 said Terry Elvis showed police T-Mobile phone records indicating phone activity between Heather Elvis and Sidney Moorer as late as 6 a.m. Dec. 18.
Lt Kegler is now saying (per the bond hearing) all phone data ended for Heather Elvis’ cell phone at 3:41 a.m.

But that doesn't mean that SM's phone wasn't trying to contact Heather's phone (and failing if it had been accidentally destroyed, fallen into the water, etc) if the Ms got somewhere with Heather (alive or deceased) and/or her purse, and her phone was not readily apparent. And I suspect that because you cannot tell me that there was no one who tried to call, text, anything to Heather's number after 3:41 am on Dec 18, including the following days. My daughter isn't a prolific texter or Social Media maven, but her phone is always going off about something (incoming email, text, phone call, notification about something, etc).

So does that mean mutual communication, both phones were making/receiving calls or text until 6? But now we are told that Terry was mistaken? Odd

If she had been told to call when she got to PTL and then called but got no answer...perhaps she might keep trying. When she tried to call SM back after his pay phone call,she got no answer and kept trying. I wasn't asking you to agree with me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWIW, my responses to posts don't reflect my assumption that someone seeks my agreement.

My point, in response to your remarks, was that Heather calling SM 4 times when she reached the landing, with only 46 seconds between two of the calls, strikes me as more a case of anxiety than a heads up that she had arrived.

My view is that Heather's thoughts and emotions about the situation that morning were evolving, and perhaps this was no less true after she reached PTL.

In regard to the Moorer's waiting to leave for PTL until they knew Heather was there, they were already two minutes and 1.7 miles into their drive before her first call.
http://www.wbtw.com/story/24992456/...-accused-of-killing-20-year-old-missing-woman

My view of any desire of the Moorer's to arrive last, if that was their preference, was that it allowed them to block Heather's access to a way out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back