The Possible Abuse of Caylee REVISIT

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought someone said the picture taken at TL's apartment looked as if there may have been hair on Caylee's cheek and not a bruise. I don't know as I have not followed that closely. I think what is sad are the dark circles under Caylee's eyes in some of the more recent pictures. While the circles are not dark, they are still there. Also in some pictures Caylee seems to have a light red rash around her mouth. It could be something medical but wouldn't KC have brought her daughter to the doctors to see what was causing it?

Another thing I find disturbing is when RM stated he woke up one morning and Caylee was gone. He asked KC where she was KC stated her mother had called and told KC to bring Caylee home, yet CA denies this happened. Where was that child? Was she interferring with something KC wanted to do? I think we can see the fog lifting on this one and it's not very pretty.

Hi Lamb Chop,

Here's one of the pictures from Tony L's blown up. There's no hair on Caylee's face.

http://s975.photobucket.com/albums/...iew&current=Cayleewithbruiseunderrighteye.jpg

I just concluded reading this on Val's site (which I love!) And became nauseated. :(

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=1358

Thank You for sharing Val's site. My heart literally aches for Caylee left alone with Casey. I watched the nursing home video again today, and it still really bugs me. It has always been my opinion, Caylee looks haunted by something, and not well and there's hair loss and vacant eyes. In quite a few photos, Caylee does not look right, or really happy. This latest article really does make you wonder what was going on; and did CA and GA realize it?. Also, her jaw always seemed crooked in that one photo, and it is actually somewhat deformed it seems. Did the family notice, I wonder? Caylee was precious and I'm so sad she had to go through all that in less than 3 yrs of life.

...I don't believe caylee was physically abused,at least I hope not...the reason being is that I don't think her friends would have let that happen or would have been quiet about it.I do believe that kc loved her ,in her own way,she was just never hers,that's what she resented,I also believe in kc's fantasy world she believed what she did was justified,for caylee to be in a better place,when she talked about caylee being at the beach,the park etc. I think she really meant it....as for taking her along to parties or her bf house I don't see anything wrong with it.

BBM. Personally, anyone who takes their child to a party where there is drinking AND OR drugs involved need not have custody of that child. But then, I am from the old school where YOU as the parent set the examples for your child's upbringing.

BBM. Personally, anyone who takes their child to a party where there is drinking AND OR drugs involved need not have custody of that child. But then, I am from the old school where YOU as the parent set the examples for your child's upbringing.

BBM - Tulessa Oh I totally agree with you. KC made the choice to put her partying ahead of the welfare of her daughter... fullstop! and I don't want to get started about her sleeping with Riccardo while her baby was in the same bed as her. She makes me sick!

BBM - Tulessa Oh I totally agree with you. KC made the choice to put her partying ahead of the welfare of her daughter... fullstop! and I don't want to get started about her sleeping with Riccardo while her baby was in the same bed as her. She makes me sick!

Add to that the picture of Casey and Caylee, at Tony's, with the "lovely" poster of the female sitting prominently on the wall. BUT, at least Casey didn't allow Caylee to be around cigarette smoke (sarcasm).

...I don't believe caylee was physically abused,at least I hope not...the reason being is that I don't think her friends would have let that happen or would have been quiet about it.I do believe that kc loved her ,in her own way,she was just never hers,that's what she resented,I also believe in kc's fantasy world she believed what she did was justified,for caylee to be in a better place,when she talked about caylee being at the beach,the park etc. I think she really meant it....as for taking her along to parties or her bf house I don't see anything wrong with it.

BBM. read a little more on the forums than just caylee's case. you will soon see exactly what's wrong with both of these things.

Add to that the picture of Casey and Caylee, at Tony's, with the "lovely" poster of the female sitting prominently on the wall. BUT, at least Casey didn't allow Caylee to be around cigarette smoke (sarcasm).

I have always had the same train of thought!

Add to those instances, the candy necklaces at the party after Casey and Co. were beer wenches. First Casey is seen wearing a candy necklace, I have no idea if anyone had eaten any off Casey but Caylee later also has a candy necklace on in that same group of pictures.

Here is an example of why this is so weird and why I even bring it up. This is a newer movie, the kids at the party are in their early to mid 20's. Just before this scene, the first girl says "looks like your boyfriend is winning the necklace game..." and two girls are shown nibbling on his neck as he giggles.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E12wxH1qw4[/ame]

Girls wearing candy necklaces
c1.jpg

Beer pong cups behind Caylee
Caylee21.jpg

Here she is wearing her own candy necklace
caylee-1-1.jpg

JMO, a mother who brings her little daughter into bed with her current bf, and then a few months later another bf's is not thinking of the child's welfare. Can you imagine how many men's beds Caylee would have experienced by the time she was a mere 5 yrs old? As was reported, Caylee was also left wandering around TonE's apt while he and Casey were "busy". Casey was a totally selfish mother and a selfish person is what I'm saying, and she was/is capable of abusing everybody around her in one way or another.

Young children get bruises often, I agree, but usually can be protected from future bruises if you care enough. I just cringe knowing Caylee, an innocent little girl, had to navigate through Casey's selfishness and abuse to try to stay safe and alive. (until she wasn't alive anymore)

I think there are lots of ways a Mother can abuse her child without leaving bruises. There is rough handling when dressing them, pushing, shoving, pinching, slapping, the list goes on and on before we even start on emotional abuse.

I also think it's pretty clear Casey's role in life was to be a taker. Both a taker of things and a taker of emotions to feed her need. Anyone who's raised a child knows how demanding it is just to manage the every day to day tasks involved, and much of it can give a Mother real joy. But children can appear to take take take if your joy and happiness doesn't come from experiencing their happiness and well being.

Casey was in need overload - it had to be all about her all of the time. I can't picture her giving one iota of herself to Caylee unless there was someone there to witness it and admire Casey for it. Otherwise, yes, I can "see" her being spiteful, mean and then as Caylee got older and started expressing herself, just plain cruel. Am I making any sense?

Could shaking baby syndrome account for the skull displacement that Val pointed out?

Could shaking baby syndrome account for the skull displacement that Val pointed out?

Tulessa,

I do not recall the specific quoted answer to this question, but do recall that it is either specifically addressed in the blog by Val, or addressed in the comments portion of the blog by Val. But I do recall that it was stated that in Dr Green's opinion, shaken baby syndrome would not have attributed...(maybe go reread as I don't believe I can copy/paste from that forum into this one?)...just can't remember the reasoning

Short answer, no. Shaken baby syndrome is damage to the soft tissue as the brain suffers a "contrecoup" injury, smashing against the skull. Here the skull closing too soon but her brain was still growing as it should be.

It's MOO that any abuse Caylee was subjected to by KC was more purely psychological, and thus, emotional. I get the idea from looking at some of the videos that KC made, that she did so to harass Caylee. There's no interaction between KC and Caylee while KC is filming other than on one video the sinister, "I kill."

I just get the feeling that Caylee wanted to escape the camera at times, and that she was very bothered by it. Now I do believe that KC would've deliberately provided Caylee with non-nutrious meals while in her care. Just gotta remember that psychopaths derive pleasure from other's suffering.

KC wouldn't risk or risk often even minor physical abuse to Caylee because Cindy would be all over KC in a heartbeat. I actually think this may be why Cindy has trouble owning up to KC's guilt. We read here all the time about child abuse that leads up to the death of the child, and I have to wonder if Cindy can't compute that KC killed Caylee due to the absence of concrete physical abuse.

Like them or not, Cindy and George suffered great abuse themselves from KC. I'm not sure how they kept dealing with it on a day to day basis. Anyone who has had an older teen or young adult on drugs living with them experiences similar abuse, the lying, stealing, failure to conform to society or pay bills owed. It is emotionally and physically draining. And they do escalate when crossed. I feel sure the fear of KC escalating was what kept Cindy's outrage in check. I see I've managed to get OT so will stop here.

Just wondering here if those videos were trophies? :(

It's MOO that any abuse Caylee was subjected to by KC was more purely psychological, and thus, emotional. I get the idea from looking at some of the videos that KC made, that she did so to harass Caylee. There's no interaction between KC and Caylee while KC is filming other than on one video the sinister, "I kill."

I just get the feeling that Caylee wanted to escape the camera at times, and that she was very bothered by it. Now I do believe that KC would've deliberately provided Caylee with non-nutrious meals while in her care. Just gotta remember that psychopaths derive pleasure from other's suffering.

KC wouldn't risk or risk often even minor physical abuse to Caylee because Cindy would be all over KC in a heartbeat. I actually think this may be why Cindy has trouble owning up to KC's guilt. We read here all the time about child abuse that leads up to the death of the child, and I have to wonder if Cindy can't compute that KC killed Caylee due to the absence of concrete physical abuse.

Like them or not, Cindy and George suffered great abuse themselves from KC. I'm not sure how they kept dealing with it on a day to day basis. Anyone who has had an older teen or young adult on drugs living with them experiences similar abuse, the lying, stealing, failure to conform to society or pay bills owed. It is emotionally and physically draining. And they do escalate when crossed. I feel sure the fear of KC escalating was what kept Cindy's outrage in check. I see I've managed to get OT so will stop here.

I SO want to say that I agree with you 100%....but just can't.

I just cannot get that image out of my head of seeing KC lose complete control and anger, fists and teeth clenched, in that jail video during a visit with her parents. (And keep in mind, her anger was unleashed because they "wouldn't let her talk"...)

As much as I hate to consider it, I suspect Caylee may have been at the receiving end of more than one similar outburst by KC...

Just wondering here if those videos were trophies? :(

You have to wonder too if KC became pregnant to keep her standing in the home. Since GA and CA were the only ones who would put up with her, KC may have felt Caylee would keep KC's parents from booting her out on her own. Seems most of her friends are out of their parent's homes so she may have felt free room and board and no worries. After Caylee was born she realized what a big mistake and how do I resolve this problem. Not as easy as getting rid of a hamster.

Love to hear what an expert would say about those videos. No talking??? I talk on the video when there is no one around, just scenery...it's not like you can write on the back of each scene you film. For the person taking the video not to talk to the baby is disturbing.

You have to wonder too if KC became pregnant to keep her standing in the home. Since GA and CA were the only ones who would put up with her, KC may have felt Caylee would keep KC's parents from booting her out on her own. Seems most of her friends are out of their parent's homes so she may have felt free room and board and no worries. After Caylee was born she realized what a big mistake and how do I resolve this problem. Not as easy as getting rid of a hamster.

Love to hear what an expert would say about those videos. No talking??? I talk on the video when there is no one around, just scenery...it's not like you can write on the back of each scene you film. For the person taking the video not to talk to the baby is disturbing.

I meant that in a morbid way. You here of killers keeping trophies of their victims and I'm wondering if those are Casey's trophies? :(

I actually just posted this on another thread in PL since I thought it would be OT here, but now may relate to the bolded above?

You know, I got thinking (while replying on another thread)...

You know what the "skills" of the cameraman (shooting GA hands, etc) during this interview (GA "microscope") reminded me of......

The video of Caylee sitting in the high chair, no one engaging with her, but eventually the camera pans to UNDER the high chair tray and videotapes Caylee's legs (remember, Caylee even bends over at the waist to try to engage the camera person?)

So possible that the same person videotaped BOTH these events...Cindy??

Do we know for a FACT that Holly B was actually in that room...or that it was ACTUALLY Holly's voice we were hearing asking questions?

Is it possible that this "video shoot" involved George, Cindy, and ? (insert cohort name here) and was given to Holly B as an "exclusive" to post online? (This never actually aired on television, correct?)

This would certainly give Cindy ALL the control over the shoot, including questions asked.

Could it have been CINDY as opposed to KC who was taping the "silent" videos as documentation for ???????

I just cannot think of any other reason why she would have silent videos?:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
froggy4
Back