The question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #83

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A big thank you to all my fellow Websleuths friends who sent well wishes to me last nite,lost my beloved Golden Retriever yesterday,she was 9 1/2, her name was Lucy,and I loved her very much.I couldn't sleep last nite ,so came on the board,and all your words meant so much to me. thank you again.

I want to add my sympathies... Dog owners sadly know this pain all too well, I am just one of many dog lovers here on WS.. I had two goldens before the dog I have now and they were furry angels, chosen family who bless our lives. The words all come up short but I know your beautiful Lucy is so grateful for the life you gave her. It's really such a special bond and it will never be broken. My :beats: is with you

HLN discussion about the bent finger. Arias trapped herself in police interview, however, in story #2. She stated that she suffered that injury on June 4 in the attack by the murdering invaders. Even though that was a whopping lie, it does provide a date for the relatively fresh injury. If the "break" dated back to January 22, it would not have intruded into the story of June 4.

Okay! Who's the culprit who blew the margins? ;)

Can someone answer what res their screen is set at that has blown margins? If it is something like 800x600 that is not conducive with the web today, not even five years ago.

Hi All!
Family & Friends have been put ON NOTICE:

DON"T EVEN THINK OF BOTHERING ME!

So if they start at 10:30 and don't delay further, we start in 12 minutes. . .

Jimmy, Elmo and I are very excited. . . .

jimmyelmo.gif

A big thank you to all my fellow Websleuths friends who sent well wishes to me last nite,lost my beloved Golden Retriever yesterday,she was 9 1/2, her name was Lucy,and I loved her very much.I couldn't sleep last nite ,so came on the board,and all your words meant so much to me. thank you again.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I know how you feel. I lost my little Scooby dachsund the day after Thanksgiving. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Lots of hugs.

I put money on a pair of night vision glasses now in the bathroom which were near her hands as she rolled left, 40 degree's latitude from the Bermuda triangle which is just offside to the bathtub. This gave her dark closet vision
nightvision.jpg

Bah hahahahaha

TIGERBALM...just wanted to say that the "real" tiger Balm is my favorite cure all for everything related to headaches, sinus, etc. Little jar lasts forever and ever too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankfurtfun