the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows she's on tv worldwide! Her only time to shine! So she's playing it up for all its worth.
She's evil, cold, and combative. Arrogant!
Ice runs thru her veins!
If she had it over to do again! If released! She would no doubt kill again.

It's almost 3pm Central time, and for the sake of Jodi getting her Sloppy Joe sammich on time tonight, we should be ending about 6:30pm Central time. I predict lots of husbands bringing home Taco Bell tonight! :what: :great: Ladies, call your hubbys and place your dinner orders!

Ends about 7:30 my time (EST). Hubby is bringing pizza home for dinner tonight and even volunteered to take care of the kids' bath duty. :rocker:

One time announcement: Katiecoolady has the honor of being with Janine Driver today. She has sent me one pic so far and I expect more. All pics will be posted in this thread: KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
(Title of thread: KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread)

So, for those interested - check back there for any new photos.

Here is the lunch photo from today: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

thx for the info...

Go Katie Go! :rocker:

Will there ever be a point that the jury cannot ask her any more questions? I feel like we are caught in and endless loop here that is going to keep her on the stand forever.

OT but loving the JC nod ... :)

Ugh, I can't keep up with the threads. I found this on another site and thought it was too:floorlaugh:
weathergirl_zps1b0f6492.jpg
[/IMG]

LOL - And why is her RIGHT ring finger crooked, and NOT the left???????????

To embed a video (this is how I do it, there is probably an easier way but I typically do things the harder way, so ... there's that!):

"Go Advanced" when posting

Click "Insert Link" button (it's the Globe with the link, I think?), Under the Smilies Icon.

Then paste the URL of your link /video

Add anything else to your post and Submit Reply.

Does this make sense?

bbm

let's see...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNXHQMImN_A&feature=youtu.be&t=37m59s

eta .... didn't work :(

lol This is pretty sad when this farce lead us to :drink:

I'm going to have to drink some wine to slow my heart beat down. It's been trying to beat right out of my chest since JM started today. Having Nurmi interrupt constantly is like waiting in a traffic jam and moving an inch every five minutes.

Lol...omg that weather pic is priceless.

But it's not working. She's pathological and robotic. Her emotions are flat-lined If this is Juans' objective then it'll be like watching someone put out a forest fire with an eye dropper!

All he does is trip himself up, lose momentum and prolong the case.

If he's got an "I gotcha" moment then he needs to present it and stop allowing Jodi to take 8 minutes to answer one yes or no question.

I think Juan Marinez is doing a good job considering what he has to deal with, but seriously, I wish he would by pass all this BS and just ask JA to explain how Travis was attcking her while she was defending herself by stabbing him in the back.
She is so evil!!!!

You know what ... it's worth all the delays just to watch JA try to make up her story as she goes along. I mean really, how ridiculous. She gets guiltier and guiltier the longer she stays up there, if that's possible.

I've followed other cases on Websleuths, but I have to say that this trial boasts the very best that this site has to offer. So many masterful contributors and experts who have shared their knowledge and insights with us. Not to mention the fabulous crew of moderators who have kept the discussion moving well and with very few issues. :clap:

Juan is being tough with her today. Jodi snapping back at him with no fog like when meanies yell at her

ITA, I think this court is completely disrespecting these jurors. To begin they are sitting on a very high stress, high profile, death penalty case expected to last 4+ months. That is a huge sacrifice in every area of their lives. This trial has got to be taking an emotional toll on them. Even if a juror is retired this is going to interfere greatly, forget about taking care of children, grandchildren, spouses, pets, home, one's own health, etc.

Meanwhile Arizona taxpayers are footing the bill for this entire trial including the defense including Nurmi and his drawn out irrelevant questioning and delay tactics and constant sidebars. Surely issues will always arise but I don't see this court making an effort to keep proceedings running efficiently and THAT is why citizens don't want to participate in the jury system, IMO.

The judge especially should be ensuring the ship runs smoothly, allowing the jury to focus on the evidence, not the sideshows and that's what this has become.

Really unfortunate.

It really makes me miss Judge Perry. He was so respectful of the jurors and their time. He made it clear to both sides that they had better not waste any of the jurys' time or he would make them make that time up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039