DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
flirty looks or stares at the jury with pouty lips :(

" NO WIRE HANGERS!!! EVER!!! "

in the closet???

More jury questions were just handed to the judge!

I was cracking up when JM asked if she was going to throw the gun at him!! :floorlaugh:

She DID say she thought it was unloaded! She said she was always taught that unloaded or not... you HALT. Or whatever. It makes me think of when Mark Eiglarsh was talking about it and he said WHAT?? LMAO :floorlaugh:

The story has failed because she's such a lazy sociopath.

She wasn't so lazy when she was preparing for the murder bumming gas cans and helio cell phones off ex-boyfriends, was she? And grinding on Ryan Burns to create an alibi? Arrogant stupid sociopath. :furious: Hate is too kind a word for my feelings towards the disease known as JA. :furious:

Here, 911 calls back on every hang up call. And if they see fit, they send a state trooper by to check things out.

Grrrr

If the gun was unloaded as you testified to the jury , why would Travis care if you're pointing a gun to him?

Oh and the gun was loaded at some point! :banghead:

Is JM done with her? Good grief I don't want to listen to more Nurmi :furious: Looks like they are looking at more juror questions.

Watching on azfamily. They just did a close up of her eyes as she is watching the jury leave - she did this horrible narrowing a couple of times that just looked so wicked. Another time she would not meet the eyes of one of them (presumably), touched her glasses, and looked down. I hope our local trial watchers were able to see that.

I'm focusing on the live feed and not following along on WS so I don't know if this has been discussed. Has anyone with the same type of shelving tried stepping on a shelf like Jodi says she did? I'm assuming the shelf will either tip or break.[/QUOTE

BAM! just tried it and shelf came crashing down... Wonder how many people just did that?

Caught in the 911 lie. No way that the dispatcher would call back and let a man say ' everything is OK.' No freakin way.

ITA! Not a chance! I was babysitting my cousins years back and was letting one of the kids play with my phone... they accidently called 911. I spoke to the person and told them it was an accident and apologized, etc. About 15-20 minutes later 2 officers showed up at the door to make sure everything was ok. There's no way that happened the way she said it did.

I think what I'm seeing in her eyes when she just looked at the jurors was, "Please, even though I have been proven guilty, find me innocent."
Not going to work Arias. They know you inside out by now.

Do we know if her fingerprints were in the closet? She just admitted she used a hand on one of the shelves when she reached up - that's new. I think.

Wasn't there a shoe impression in the closet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scyna0895