the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #84

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What woman chooses to go on a camping trip with a bunch of men and buys a gun to kill one of them should he 'get out of line'???:what:

This testimony was so incredibly unbelievable when she said it. I don't know a single sane woman who would go camping with a bunch of guys she felt threatened enough by to buy a gun. IMO it also goes to the fact that she would have no problem shooting someone if it suited her.

No kidding. She has no memory at all. I hope someone helps her find her way back to her jail cell at the end of the day.. And reminds her that she "is" in jail..she probably forgot that too
Bet $10,000 (ty Mitt) a flood of memories come rushing back once she signs a book deal.

Why is Mr. Martinez bringing up the Book of Mormon? Nephi murdered Laban by chopping off his head!!???

I have said from the outset, the judge seems partial to the defense.
I may not know what I am talking about but sure looks that way to me. She seems to be ruled by Nurmi.

No she is not. She is just giving the defendant every opportunity to defend herself. Like it or not, Nurmi is doing his job.. as best he can with these circumstances.

I bet JA's supporters are so proud. Keep cheering her on, fools. You won't be able to visit her on death row. You will just be able to keep posting your nonsense, which is all you really want to do anyway.

why even go there? the book of Mormom really???? why didnt he bring up the stab wounds?? oh well waited for 5 days and the anticipation was better than the actual questioning today so far.

LOL ! SheSkank just called herself a "Lady"....just another lie.

It's very interesting how she contradicts herself in regards to memory. Juan asks if she read the book of mormon cover to cover and she says yes. She then corrects herself a minute later and states 'well not cover to cover, there is an index I did not read'

The jury has to see how she is so detailed in some areas but yet is so vague when the prosecutor tries to back her against the wall.

I hope we get a "BOOM" today at some point.I feel like I cleaned my house early for no good reason.Damnit!

For the sake of my physical health and mental well-being, whenever Nurmi takes over again (which I'm assuming he will because he's ALWAYS got to chime in with more questioning), I will be taking a temporary leave of viewing. I can't take the droning and the prolonged drivel anymore. And the indifferent enabling by the Judge.

Enough is enough already. Get this thing OFF THE STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this just is RIDICULOUS ... how can she get away with running her court in this fashion??

I need some anxiety medication ... any suggestions ... :banghead:

colonapin (sp). just start ot with
.5 and move your way up

I so admire JM's patience, but I wonder how long he can endure this stupidty. Do you think she has been coached by Wormy to try to aggravate him so he will lose his cool. If I were him I would ask the judge to make her answer the questions properly or I am not going on with this charade. jmo

She is a classic psychopath. No respect for rules or authority. Thinks she is above the law.

I think the Judge gave Nurmi a good dose of STFU during that last approach. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member