The Ramsey case in general

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's a good idea to go over a few things about the Ramsey forum/case every so often.
Law enforcement has not cleared anyone in the Ramsey house. Law enforcement has not identified any suspects outside of the Ramsey house.
Therefore, in accordance with Websleuths rules, we do not allow accusations of random people outside the house. That is why if someone brings up anyone outside of the house that night and accuses them of being the killer, their post is removed.
As a reminder the DNA in the Ramsey case has been called a red herring by many. Here is a great article about the DNA
The ransome note is the key in my opinion.
I will be posting a few more links in the next couple of days.
It is very frustrating when an organization like CrimeCon gives John Ramsey a platform. Everything he says about an intruder I can disprove with the truth. The problem is no one is allowed to challenge Ramsey when he is given a huge platform.
Don't let the recent John Ramsey comments that have been covered by mainstream media fool you.
There was no intruder. Patsy wrote the note.
All in my opinion of course.
Take care,
Tricia

Thank you, Tricia. Completely agree that the ransom note is the key to this case. I am also convinced that PR was the author. There is virtually no credible evidence that points to an intruder. Mary Lacy never should have "cleared" the Ramseys based upon DNA evidence that she had been informed did not prove the presence of anyone other than the 3 other family members.

I think it calls into question the credibility of events like CrimeCon with a stated purpose of education, when they give a platform to someone like John Ramsey who despite the ill advised (and meaningless) statement by Mary Lacy, remains under the umbrella of suspicion for the death of JonBenet. The Ramsey family has for years publicly vilified and discredited law enforcement who have tirelessly worked this case.

I’ve followed this case closely at first, less so over the last five years. IMO, there was never an intruder.

Curious to hear from those of you that stuck with the case. What happened in the Ramsey house the night JonBenet died?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Natasja
Back