The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
IF and that is a big if, IF it clears everyone in CODIS everyone that was DNA tested at the time and since in other words this person apparently does not exist . Sounds Like a parting gift that Mary Lacy gave to the Ramseys to me and I frankly dont buy it!!

Saying this person doesn't exist is ridiculous. This killer is obviously extremely clever, ruthless, and careful. To have committed this crime and to get away with it for as long as he has means that we're dealing with an extremely intelligent pervert. He has simply eluded arrest and conviction.

To say that Mary Lacy is giving a parting gift is also ridiculous. Have you no sense of justice? The important thing is to find the real killer. It's not the Ramseys.

Saying this person doesn't exist is ridiculous. This killer is obviously extremely clever, ruthless, and careful. To have committed this crime and to get away with it for as long as he has means that we're dealing with an extremely intelligent pervert. He has simply eluded arrest and conviction.

To say that Mary Lacy is giving a parting gift is also ridiculous. Have you no sense of justice? The important thing is to find the real killer. It's not the Ramseys.

I disagree, I expect Lacy will go work for Hal Haddon or one of his big clients.

I don't think the crime scene evidence fits an intruder and I have never believed that, random non semen DNA on the girls clothes doesn't change the fact that the intruder theory does not make any sense.

Intruders don't hang around in the home for huge lengths of time, dressing and undressing their victim, moving the victim around, writing practice notes and so forth.

Oh, we agree that they're ruthless and clever.
Anyone who knows Patsy will tell you she was smart.

Yeah, it's a parting gift.

This is crazy! An "intruder" who did all the things that were done to JonBenet and who was in many rooms in the house would leave a lot more than a scrap of DNA that took YEARS to discover.

Something's crooked in Boulder. Patsy wrote that note..........there was no intruder in their house that night.......and Patsy and John knew exactly what went on.

There are people cleared now of crimes years later because of new te4sting methods. That's what happened here.

More than a scrap of dna? There's no way they could test every surface of that house. The only important tests are on and around the body. And they now have matching dna tests from 2 different items on her body. That's enough for conclusive evidence.

Like I said this is NOT news DR Baden even said so ...... A parting gift from Lacy BAH I will trust Baden before Lacy any day!!

Oh yes, Dr. Baden - the same genius who testified FOR THE DEFENSE in the OJ case. His word is certainly the last for justice!

Didn't they come up with some bull like this a few years back? And the same arguments were used to shoot it down? I got excited for a moment. I don't think this clears the Ramseys.

the really good thing is it doesn't matter if YOU think the evidence clears the Ramseys, the only person that matters has cleared them and they will never be dragged through the mud by those people again. it sure is amazing to me how difficult it is for people around here to admit they were wrong. I was one of the ones who thought they did it for a long time. Forensics proved me wrong.Three different sources that match and don't match the ramseys.....that's cut and dry.forensics don't lie.The only way people can disprove this is to come up with cockamaimy stories about the ramseys paying someone off....that's speculation.....not science. I'll go with the science.

Another voice of reason!:clap:

the really good thing is it doesn't matter if YOU think the evidence clears the Ramseys, the only person that matters has cleared them and they will never be dragged through the mud by those people again. it sure is amazing to me how difficult it is for people around here to admit they were wrong. I was one of the ones who thought they did it for a long time. Forensics proved me wrong.Three different sources that match and don't match the ramseys.....that's cut and dry.forensics don't lie.The only way people can disprove this is to come up with cockamaimy stories about the ramseys paying someone off....that's speculation.....not science. I'll go with the science.

So, when this new DNA is used on old cases and miniscule skin cell DNA turns up on old evidence, are you going to also throw open the prison doors and exonerate anyone whose victim has other 'touch DNA' later found on them and simply ignore the rest of the inculpatory evidence?

I disagree, I expect Lacy will go work for Hal Haddon or one of his big clients.

I don't think the crime scene evidence fits an intruder and I have never believed that, random non semen DNA on the girls clothes doesn't change the fact that the intruder theory does not make any sense.

Intruders don't hang around in the home for huge lengths of time, dressing and undressing their victim, moving the victim around, writing practice notes and so forth.

That is way off. The Btk killer hung out for a while at his crime scenes as did the Manson's(they ate in the kitchen for heavens sake). Lots of criminals hang out to stage a crime scene or pose the body and its all part of the fantasy.Dna doesn't lie.

And wore gloves through out the entire commission of the crime except when re-dressing her. I have my doubts
You didn't hear that the SAME DNA was found in 3 places?

I think much of the house, especially the basement was swabbed for fingerprints. The action of doing that probably destroyed whatever touch DNA evidence may have been elsewhere.

Here's what I don't understand. Why do so many people WANT the Ramsey's to be guilty of this crime? Why can't you rejoice that there is evidence pointing away from the parents? Is it because you are so vested in your opinion that you can't let go of it no matter what new evidence surfaces? Why do you hate them so?

I don't see those cases as being similar. This "intruder" got into the house, got JonBenet in her room, took her downstairs, abused her and killed her including garroting her and the paintbrush, then goes back upstairs, sits down, does a couple dry runs with the ransom note, writes the ransom note and leaves it.

It's one thing to come in, abduct a person and leave straight away, its another to drag them around the house from upstairs to downstairs, riffle through the note pad and all the rest of it.

The killer was in the house while the Ramseys were out for the evening. The note was written while he roamed about the house before they returned.

Those of us who are normal will never understand the mind of the person who committed this unbelievably heinous crime. We can't get into their mind! It's different from ours! DNA doesn't lie - that's the beauty. That's why people in prison for years due to eye-witness testimony are freed because of new methods of testing dna. It doesn't lie.

I would like to say something about those who are saying Mary Lacy is giving this as a parting gift, or that the lab was "bought" off. Are you all serious??? I mean really serious??? First of all TWO separate labs did this test, one for the underwear one for the long johns. The SAME DNA was found in the underwear as was on the long johns. Mary Lacy my be corrupt (of that I'm not sure, so I can't state otherwise) but DNA does not LIE! And it's all a bunch of hogwash that it could have come from anywhere. Maybe if it was found in 1 place, but 3????

I think much of the house, especially the basement was swabbed for fingerprints. The action of doing that probably destroyed whatever touch DNA evidence may have been elsewhere.

Here's what I don't understand. Why do so many people WANT the Ramsey's to be guilty of this crime? Why can't you rejoice that there is evidence pointing away from the parents? Is it because you are so vested in your opinion that you can't let go of it no matter what new evidence surfaces? Why do you hate them so?

There are people who will walk over to someone they see lying in the street and kick them.

I would like to say something about those who are saying Mary Lacy is giving this as a parting gift, or that the lab was "bought" off. Are you all serious??? I mean really serious??? First of all TWO separate labs did this test, one for the underwear one for the long johns. The SAME DNA was found in the underwear as was on the long johns. Mary Lacy my be corrupt (of that I'm not sure, so I can't state otherwise) but DNA does not LIE! And it's all a bunch of hogwash that it could have come from anywhere. Maybe if it was found in 1 place, but 3????

Whatever Mary Lacys motivations are or are not is not really relevant IMO. I deffinitly do not believe any labs were paid off or are corrupt. Where I think Mary Lacy has made a mystake is that she has cleared the Ramseys based on evidence that can not clear anyone. All this evidence can tell us is that in all likleyhood an unknown person was involved with this crime. It does not tell us that anyone else was not involved with this crime.

mjak

There are people who will walk over to someone they see lying in the street and kick them.

You are correct, but that does not apply to the ones who see through smoke and mirrors in this case.

Jameson announced that she was offering free memberships this year, so that's an alternative for the posters here that are in to that kind of thing....

That is way off. The Btk killer hung out for a while at his crime scenes as did the Manson's(they ate in the kitchen for heavens sake). Lots of criminals hang out to stage a crime scene or pose the body and its all part of the fantasy.Dna doesn't lie.

Yes. But they killed EVERYBODY, that's the difference. They didn't kill one person in the house full of people and leave everyone else alive while they hung around.

Now you're blaming tech's for messing the prints? What about John destroying evidence?

Why do so many people want these killers to not be punished.

I don't believe this exonerates the Ramseys. The unknown DNA profile has been known about since 97, all this does is say that the same DNA that was known about before is also in other places and its NOT semen. Good grief, it could be from some teacher, nurse, anybody.

It doens't account for the rest of the evidence that indicates there was no intruder.

The same dna evidence on 2 separate items of clothing - one being pyjamas and one being underwear most likely fresh that evening - wouldn't have a chance of being contaminated by those you named.

Since evidence was cited of there being an intruder, how can there be evidence to the contrary?

Or are you saying that an investigator hired by the boulder Police Department to find evidence AGAINST the Ramseys - who then did what an investigator should do and that is investigate with an open mind - found evidence of an intruder simply can't be believed?

What evidence is there that there was no intruder?

Yes - very serious.

And yes - Lacy is corrupt enough to suddenly have this mystery dust show up at the end of her term.....did you know that several of her lead investigators just up and left her office not too long ago........this new scam is probably why.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back