The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think any killer is a high risk taker and certainly think they are smarter than the average bear. He would know that they must have an exemplar of his writing in order for it to ever be tied to him. I feel assured he knew they would not be able to identify who he was, which has proven to be correct for almost 12 years thus far.

Now that his dna has been found again, I hope DA Lacy has other things sent to the lab and tested as well. It is very far fetched for me to believe that if the Ramseys partook in this crime that Patsy would handwrite the note herself and use her own paintbrush in the garrote. By all accounts some have said she was an intelligent woman although I think some of that is based on the ransom note which I believe was never written by her. She nor John would be so dumb to use their own paintbrush or leave the handwritten note when it could have been typed just as easily as if the killer brought it there when he came.

imoo
Patsy intelligent-yes, but her ego overrode her intelligence, and her arrogance in staging took over, as does many a killer. They (like Scott Peterson and Hans Reiser) think they are fooling the public, when they really are not.

Don't be confused. I wasn't arguing the admissibility of Cherokee's analysis, I was pointing out the absurdity of relying on the 4.5 crock when attempting to make any point regarding Patsy's handwriting.

Cite any handwriting experts measurement of Patsy's handwriting to the ransom note that was said to be other than 4.5 out of 5 (with 1 being a match).

To settle the libel/defamation lawsuit against him, Steve Thomas paid the Ramseys. That does not inspire in me the thought that Thomas had much faith or hope in being able to prevail on his very own "speculative theory" in court. I would say that supports that the D.A., Hunter, showed good judgment.

Steve Thomas did not pay a dime. His publisher did and he was not required to retract one WORD. Now had those words proved libelous I am sure you can answer that one yourself. He would have paid dearly.

Take away the ransom note and staging and you have a six year old little girl with a head wound so severe it would appear she was dead. Call 911 at that point and guess what happens to Patsy? She wasn't stupid, arrogant and self-righteous oh yeah, but stupid no she was not and it only took a nanosecond for her to figure (crystal clear) "I'm screwed" .... you look at the evidence and that is the only plausible explanation for everything else that got 'added' to this tragedy.

completely off the topic, but i have a confession ...

while reading and complete absorbed by this thread, i ate 1/4 a tub (big tub) of duncan hines chocolate icing.

Lol :crazy:... the pubic hair could not be matched to any of the Ramseys, and I don't believe they were able to get DNA off of it at that time with the technology available. THAT would surely be an item that should be retested, hopefully it wasn't destroyed attempting to get DNA from it.

The Pubocc hair was NOT a Pubic hair but rather an ancilliary hair arm nost likely and that was determined to be from Patsy.

completely off the topic, but i have a confession ...

while reading and complete absorbed by this thread, i ate 1/4 a tub (big tub) of duncan hines chocolate icing.

LOL!!!

Don't you feel better now that you confessed? Did you dispose of the evidence at least? lol

Patsy let hairs grow on her arms that were long enough to be visible and found? I'd think that she would have removed them since she was so conscious of her looks, clothes, style, make up, etc.

Ummm - Patsy was not a survivor though. She was only in remission and lacking clarity on anything real.

sometimes cancer survivor's can become deranged.

i dont mean to offend anyone here. i have many cancer survivors' in my family, and know that it's a huge struggle. but my best friend's mom was the most amazing person in the world. then she got cancer. since she's been in remission, she's been an absolutely horrible person. my friend is the "perfect daughter" and the mom takes everything out on her. i don't want to get into details, but it's truly devastating. doc's blamed it as an aftermath of cancer.

another friend of mine was beat up many times by her mom who had severe cancer.

im just saying, just because you have cancer doesn't mean that you suddenly become an amazing person overnight.

Patsy let hairs grow on her arms that were long enough to be visible and found? I'd think that she would have removed them since she was so conscious of her looks, clothes, style, make up, etc.

The hair didn't seem to match anyone they tested.

Don't forget the Ramsey home had been open to the public right around the time of the murder.... people were traipsing all over their house probably leaving minuscule pieces of themselves behind that might not be picked up by a regular vacuuming.

sometimes cancer survivor's can become deranged.

i dont mean to offend anyone here. i have many cancer survivors' in my family, and know that it's a huge struggle. but my best friend's mom was the most amazing person in the world. then she got cancer. since she's been in remission, she's been an absolutely horrible person. my friend is the "perfect daughter" and the mom takes everything out on her. i don't want to get into details, but it's truly devastating. doc's blamed it as an aftermath of cancer.

another friend of mine was beat up many times by her mom who had severe cancer.

im just saying, just because you have cancer doesn't mean that you suddenly become an amazing person overnight.

Very interesting point. We don't know how the cancer or all the meds affected Patsy when she was behind closed doors.

Steve Thomas did not pay a dime. His publisher did and he was not required to retract one WORD. Now had those words proved libelous I am sure you can answer that one yourself. He would have paid dearly.

Steve said that he, personally, did not pay anything. As I said elsewhere, a maze bright reading is that his his lawyer or the publisher or their accountants paid.

Moreover, Steve went underground after that. He never again factually claimed that Patsy killed JonBenet due to her allegedly wetting the bed -- and people wonder why Hunter had problems with the stupidity that the BPD brought into his office.

We all have forearm hair. PR didn't look to be the type that was overly furry, so I doubt she'd wax her forearms. Most women do shave or wax their legs, and shave armpits but most don't wax or shave their forearms. We all shed hair from our heads and bodies every day. The "ancillary" hair was a forearm hair and not an "axillary" (armpit) hair. It's not a matter of "letting the hair on her arms grow long". Hair in this part of the body does not grow very long anyway, unlike underarm hair which will grow much longer. In most women, forearm hair is not very noticeable, but it can be found and identified when shed.

Cite any handwriting experts measurement of Patsy's handwriting to the ransom note that was said to be other than 4.5 out of 5 (with 1 being a match).

That's easy: all of them.

Steve said that he, personally, did not pay anything. As I said elsewhere, a maze bright reading is that his his lawyer or the publisher or their accountants paid.

Moreover, Steve went underground after that. He never again factually claimed that Patsy killed JonBenet due to her allegedly wetting the bed -- and people wonder why Hunter had problems with the stupidity that the BPD brought into his office.

Why would he have to repeat himself anyway.... we know his THEORY & it's as good as any other theory.... better than many theories as a matter of fact.

Besides... if anyone HASN'T heard his theory.... it's in his book for all to read.

Google: steve thomas jonbenet

and the very first entry on the page is:

JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation
by Steve Thomas - 2000 - 434 pages
books.google.com - About this book - More book results »

Why would he have to repeat himself anyway.... we know his THEORY & it's as good as any other theory.... better than many theories as a matter of fact.

Besides... if anyone HASN'T heard his theory.... it's in his book for all to read.

Google: steve thomas jonbenet

and the very first entry on the page is:

JonBenet: Inside the Ramsey Murder Investigation
by Steve Thomas - 2000 - 434 pages
books.google.com - About this book - More book results »

A neophyte homicide detective stirs his cauldron and comes up with an idea that a tier 4 cancer patient survivor killed the daughter she adored on Christmas because he suspects she might have wet her bed.

I'll tell you this much, if I were the D.A and Thomas brought that asinine motive into my office, he would have left my office with a shoe's imprint on his backside.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo
Back