The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
ttrachel, as someone who has lost both parents to cancer myself, I am NOT offended, because you're absolutely right. It turned my father into a live grenade, emotionally.

My mother was horrid when she had cancer, but she was horrid before so there's no way to gauge whether the cancer had an effect, LOL.

Been jumping around on these amazing threads. So many sharp observations and and piecing together of extraneous info.

Quick question --- may be WAY off --- but is there any relevance to the TIMING of the announcement clearing the family now that Burke has turned 21? Just a jumble of these thoughts: maybe the grand jury knew a child had killed a child without understanding of it; nothing to do about it; he couldn't be prosecuted; in the past a juvenile would be released at 21, etc. This is probably stupid --- or, if it's not, it's probably already been mentioned!

Been jumping around on these amazing threads. So many sharp observations and and piecing together of extraneous info.

Quick question --- may be WAY off --- but is there any relevance to the TIMING of the announcement clearing the family now that Burke has turned 21? Just a jumble of these thoughts: maybe the grand jury knew a child had killed a child without understanding of it; nothing to do about it; he couldn't be prosecuted; in the past a juvenile would be released at 21, etc. This is probably stupid --- or, if it's not, it's probably already been mentioned!

That's not stupid at all.

How old is Burke now? Anyone know?

Karole, you're welcome. My so-called memory is, well, enjoying vacations....

I double-checked and found this --courtesy of the Crime and Justice Forum:

01/27/1987 Burke Hamilton Ramsey born Northside Hospital Atlanta Georgia

Reefshadow,

Those are some good points, in fact those are the only posts I've read that do a credible job of putting forth reasons why it might NOT have been one of the parents.

I relooked at the autopsy photos and the neck ligatures were pretty gruesome. But if as everyone assumes the ligatures came after the head injury and not before it still looks like staging to me, not a ritual attack, which I still believe a ritualized sex attacker would have abducted her...not done all this quietly in the house.

I'm no MD but it seems to me that if you shoved a 6 year old child who fell and hit her head on a hard bathroom surface, it could easily cause that severe of a head injury.

I've never felt Burke had anything to do with it. He was NINE. He isn't legally capable of 'murder' even if he pushed his sister on purpose. Lionel Tate was convicted of murder at 11 because his victim suffered a sustained, purposeful beating over many minutes. There is absolutely no way a 9 year old with no history of violence would have been put in a juvenile facility until he was 21 for what appears to be an accident, and I think there is no way a 9 year old could have done any staging, nor do I believe his parents staged the scene to cover up for him. NINE. Not 12 or 14 or 16.

That looks like a great link. I'll be sure to read it more carefully when I'm not at work but I did skim the part about the fiber evidence. It seems to me that the fiber analysis, like the DNA analysis, is too easy to dismiss due to the possibility of transference. Do you think that's an accurate statement?

Since the Ramseys lived in the house, you'd expect to find THEIR fibers, prints & DNA all over the place.

I guess it depends WHERE the evidence is transferred TO that makes it interesting.

Except Burke had officially been cleared very early into the case.

I think this has more to do with Lacy thinking of Lacy than anything else.

Since the Ramseys lived in the house, you'd expect to find THEIR fibers, prints & DNA all over the place.

I guess it depends WHERE the evidence is transferred TO that makes it interesting.

Hi LI

As Steve Thomas says none of the fibers on the tape can prove anything as John "dropped it" when he removed it from his daughters mouth.

Never count the Man Behind the Mask out!

In all seriousness, that was just the tip of my iceberg.

What's really sad is that we ALL should have seen this move coming from Mary Lacy.

I did When the Masters case was turned over on this Trace DNA and he was released from prison I sat and I told my husband they will use this to empty the prisons because this trace or touch dna could come from the waitress handing you a plate of food or someone bumping into you at WalMart. I looked over at my darling husband and I said you wait once they figure this out it will be used to clear The Ramseys That was only a few months ago

Chemotherapy Impacts Cognitive Functioning Up to Ten Years After Treatment

Results of a study on long term effects of chemotherapy and in addition, bloggers mention 'mood swings, depression and anxiety'.

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cach...rapy+and+mood+swings&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

And they put my darling husband on chemo 3 weeks ago. I know the side effects are awful. He is loosing hair already and they said one of the side effects could be death ...........:praying:

And they put my darling husband on chemo 3 weeks ago. I know the side effects are awful. He is loosing hair already and they said one of the side effects could be death ...........:praying:

I'll keep your husband in my prayers.

Oh I'm so sorry.

Prayers to hubby & strength for you in this hard time.

The only theory that I have heard that makes any sense to me is the saliva on the paintbrush theory. It could be sweat or whatever.

The killer is wearing gloves but gets transfer DNA on them from the paintbrush. The paintbrush penetrates JonBenet making her bleed and the blood blends with the paintbrush DNA. The killer puts the long johns back on JonBenet and transfers the paintbrush DNA onto the longjohns.

That concept makes so much sense to me.

None of the other theories make any sense to me.

I do not think that someone put on gloves, took off gloves, put on gloves etc.

Oh, coloradokares, I'm so very sorry to hear about your dear husband. He is in my thoughts and prayers as are you and the rest of your loved ones. May You All be Blest~
AW

For years, as with many of you, i have pondered this case and been on the fence at times, other times believing the Ramseys' couldnt have did this to their daughter,than reading at a dear friends very informative forum about the case :rolleyes: and getting chills with evidence pointed out ---( that lower case q made that looks like an 8 that both Patsy made and the RN write made ) convincing me that , "Omg , she (PR) had to be involved,had to be the one who wrote that note" ...

However, something that really struck me is when i listen to Patsy's 911 call, it right away reminded me of Brenda VanDams 911 call--- and Brenda ,who, we know was innocent victim -- theres a panic , a lot of "OMG , help me"..etc. same as or similar to Patsy's (sorry tried to find both 911 calls to post but couldnt come across actual link to them)-- and it made me re think her involvement in Jonbenet's murder----both mothers ,IMO sound similar in their fear, their panic and utter horror of whats going on---

Patsy, just a great actress or innocent?

So with the new DNA "touch evidence" , im not super convinced now the Rameys were involved ..but not totally convinced they didnt. Just more friggin confused then ever!:waitasec:

Once again .. Im on the fence again. .(with all due respect to my dear friend's forum and opinion :blowkiss:)

If not for that ransom note --i may well not have as hard a time with that to think of who did it or be as confused.. but the similarities with PR's writing and the amount of money ( JR's bonus amount --) if it werent them it had to be someone who work for John or very close knew their finances... ( wonder if thier accountant was looked into?:eek:) I could see if they ask for 1 million dollars but $118,000...odd.

Great opinions here from many of you here--- its interesting reading -and you guys should be detectives yourselves!

Back to my corner now .:chicken:

Prayers going out for your hubby, you and family:blowkiss:

The article says John Ramsey was not molesting JonBenet.

I'm sure you already know what Thomas thought of the case, that the sexual abuse was done by Patsy Ramsey as punishment for being a bed wetter and that Patsy Ramsey accidentally killed her in a rage over a bed wetting incident that night and she staged the rest of the scene.

And I agree wholehearteldyl with Thomas on this theory and that John Ramsey was not molesting his daughter.

I believe this theory. Didn't the autopsy report scratches inside JonBenet showing abuse over a long period of time - to me that goes along with the paint stick concept.

The DNA evidence on the long johns actually is what finally convinced me of Patsy. It puts all of the pieces together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back