The Ramseys are Cleared

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And Nancy Grace, Wendy Murphy and their ilk will slither into the nearest rock pile.

So, Jon Benet lay growing colder in the basement for 5+ (at least) hours while the Ramseys did what, exactly?

You know your child is missing from her bed, and she's found 5-6 hours later, in YOUR BASEMENT?

Riiiight. :rolleyes:

Writing the ransom note on their notepad would be a great way to avoid any telltale evidence from your own house being left behind. How many killers have been caught by the police finding the same type of notepaper in the suspects house, a practice copy, etc.?

I don't know how or why - heck - I don't know how Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper did it, how Couey pulled it off in such a small house. Maybe someone close enough to the family that he figured he could explain his presence away if caught. Maybe someone who was in the house earlier, grabbed the notepad and returend it. Maybe just plain nutjob with delusions of godhood.

But, DNA in the panties matching DNA in the tights tells me we have the DNA of the killer, one of them at the least, and to me, that's the end of the story. I wonder - anyone think two killers are possible? One more interested in kidnapping, writing the note as the other, a pedophile, takes JBR from her room, and goes too far, too fast?

Pedophiles and other house invaders are, almost by definition, not reasonable people.

All but the real crazies have an intrinsic logic.

The pedophile does not write ransom notes, neither does the home invader.

The burglar doesn't go through an elaborate ritualistic abuse and murder of a child.

The kidnapper steals the child and come to the house with plan, including a note already written.

it's not normal for a child that age to wet the bed. It doesn't mean that he's being abused, indeed, if not I'd be very suspicious there was something biologically wrong.

His doctor says it's quite normal. Just means his bladder isn't developing fast enough to keep up, like many children, plus he's a deep sleeper.

His doctor says it's quite normal. Just means his bladder isn't developing fast enough to keep up, like many children, plus he's a deep sleeper.

Mine is deep sleeper, so they tell me. Nothing wrong with her bladder. She is as normal as normal can be, well except for the bedwetting.

Patsy's handwriting completely matches the ransom note found in HER HOME, using HER PEN on HER LEGAL PAD?

That's a coincidence?

Oh, I forgot, and the child ends up garrotted using a paintbrush taken from your paint tray?

What kind of sadistic, murdering, kidnapping, pedophile comes that unprepared?

Patsy's handwriting completely matches the ransom note found in HER HOME, using HER PEN on HER LEGAL PAD?

That's a coincidence?

"Completely matches"? Her handwriting was not excluded, which is quite a different thing.

I agree with you Angelwings, I still think they did it. What perp would come into your house, remove your child, take them to YOUR basement, molest them, kill them, redress them and not worry about getting caught? It just doens't make sense.

If soemone was going to do all of that they would of taken her out of the house

ITA! :clap::clap::clap:

No, that's speculation.

I see, and it escapes you that Patsy may have known about this play (she was told about it) and perhaps that planted a seed and she retrieved that information when under duress as to how to plant Jon Benet's body?

I would just like to say this is not true. There is no way you can back this up and JonBenet was a young 6 not 8.

Children of all ages wet the bed for a lot of different reasons that have nothing to do molestation.

Who wrote the note? The "intruder"?

It wasn't the behavior of the Ramseys it was the fact that the ransom note was written in their house, on their memo pad, using their pencil with a practice note discarded in their waste basket. And the fact that the "intruder" spent a lot of time with JonBenet, dressing her, undressing her, moving her from room to room, putting on light restraints, the head bash, the garrot.

All of this doesn't disappear because some inknown DNA was found on her clothing.

The DNA on the tights matching the DNA on the panties is exonerating evidence.

Oh, I forgot, and the child ends up garrotted using a paintbrush taken from your paint tray?

What kind of sadistic, murdering, kidnapping, pedophile comes that unprepared?

I don't know Karole since I don't know any personally.

The paintbrush and paint tray were in the basement. Maybe the way JonBenet ended up is not what the perp had originally intended and he picked up any type of instrument to use.

Smartazz

Writing the ransom note on their notepad would be a great way to avoid any telltale evidence from your own house being left behind. How many killers have been caught by the police finding the same type of notepaper in the suspects house, a practice copy, etc.?

I don't know how or why - heck - I don't know how Elizabeth Smart's kidnapper did it, how Couey pulled it off in such a small house. Maybe someone close enough to the family that he figured he could explain his presence away if caught. Maybe someone who was in the house earlier, grabbed the notepad and returend it. Maybe just plain nutjob with delusions of godhood.

But, DNA in the panties matching DNA in the tights tells me we have the DNA of the killer, one of them at the least, and to me, that's the end of the story. I wonder - anyone think two killers are possible? One more interested in kidnapping, writing the note as the other, a pedophile, takes JBR from her room, and goes too far, too fast?

I think the odds of a kidnapper so dumb he doesn't have a ready ransom note teaming up with a pedophile so dumb he kills his victim before getting her out of the house are billions to one.

There are always unexplained pieces of evidence, random unidentified DNA under the victims fingernails that the defense will say is hte 'real' killer.

NOTHING can change the evidence of the crime being committed inside the house and staged by someone inside the house and fitting exactly the profile of such a crime and not fitting any crimes of intruders.

Why hasn't this touch DNA been found on the tape, the garotte and other obvious places?

Exactly!

This alleged intruder breaks in wears gloves during the entire crime EXCEPT for these 2 instances?

The same dna should also be found in the glass (with tea bag?) they found on the kitchen table next to JB's pineapple.... their little snack before he decided to murder her.

Children of all ages wet the bed for a lot of different reasons that have nothing to do molestation.

Very true. None of them are NORMAL.

There is something wrong when a child willfully sleeps in a wet bed of their own making.

Animals won't even do that (unless sick, or disturbed about something).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back