The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Dante, Casey may be one of the "pretty people," but you're the smarter one. You've got your head on straight to know that respect and trust are the bedrock of good relationships. :clap::clap::clap:

Oh, I live in a car-crazy-culture with a lot of commuting. I highly value my local dealership and the automotive technicians. They keep me on the road. Can't get along without them. :)

A big thanks goes out to people like you and all my customers from Don Reid. I felt horrible leaving there but I left them in good hands... Its people like you that understand what happens with vehicles and doesnt think they are just getting ripped off because the little independent shop will do it down the street cheaper. We have FACTORY TRAINED TECHS who know what they are doing. Experience and knowledge cost.

I know about websleuths because one day my mom told me my name was plastered all over the internet. I am not really following the case. I would just like to see an end to this and soon. Closure for the family. And no not upside down just a little bit sideways...

Dante, Do you think you could offer help to the family in the sense of closure by speaking with Cindy regarding Zenida not ever living at Sawgrass? Why does she insist this Zenida exists and why is she covering for her daughtger, when it's clear even amoung her friends there was NO Zenida. Have Casey's friends ever thought of a group discussion with Casey's parents to have everyone sit down in a room together and talk this out? That way there is NO question that Casey is lying?

Dante, Do you think you could offer help to the family in the sense of closure by speaking with Cindy regarding Zenida not ever living at Sawgrass? Why does she insist this Zenida exists and why is she covering for her daughtger, when it's clear even amoung her friends there was NO Zenida. Have Casey's friends ever thought of a group discussion with Casey's parents to have everyone sit down in a room together and talk this out? That way there is NO question that Casey is lying?

An intervention...Lord have mercy on you fellows should it have to come to that...

Nitrous-
Which (in your opinion) would be a more likely cause of stress for KC,

1. New relationship and friends
2. Family relations

I realize you may not know, but your opinion is appreciated :)

Cause of stress??? None of the above. Keeping up the lies...

caylee has never been to my house, and im not familiar with the picture

so i doubt it
Exit, I think you left by the time my message made it to the front last night, but you said Lee called you the morning after Caylee went missing? What did he say EXACTLY? That she had been kidnapped...or another story entirely? TIA You guys are great!!

Exit 13...
I asked Dante this but haven't seen a reply yet, but in all the time you have known Casey, have you ever seen her display any signs of animal abuse or cruelty towards animals? Whether it be someones pet dog, cat, bird, whatever...or even wild animals, I would love to know how she treated animals.
I ask because when people are found guilty of something like this, people usually come forward later and say they noticed they liked to torture animals, blah blah blah.
So, ever seen any signs of that with Casey?

never, she loved my dog

Exit13, in many of the pictures from your parties, there appears to be water, like a lake...Is there a lake anywhere near lake vaj where you guys would hang out?

Let me ask you this...Are you usually gone during certain hours and is your dog outside, where Casey MAYBE could have brought Caylee over when you were at work or something and let her play with the dog? Or is this not a "playful" type dog?

my dog is always inside, my yard isnt fenced in.

is Dutch a suspect??? lol

Ciao Dante! Thanks so much for joining us! A few of us have already asked and you haven't answered yet so...I thought that I would try again...

You were in High School with KC...Surely, there was talk as to who Caylee's father could have been? Any information you could share with us on this? Who were you told it was? Who do think it could be?

Never told, never asked

Dante and Exit -

Could you extend an invitation for Annie to come here, as you both have graciously done?

Thanks for all of your honesty and insight!

Nitrous, thanks for coming here and answering our questions. None of can imagine how crazy this must be for all of you and we all hope this ends soon.

How many times has LE interviewed you and Annie? Was it LE or FBI?

TIA

LE has interviewed me twice. Once over the phone and once in person with the second time being set up and requested by me

never, she loved my dog

So Casey and your dog were friends, meaning she would not have been afraid of him/her? What I am getting at is that Caylee saw a Puppy or a Dog somewhere, as Cindy said (Casey loved that puppy) when questioned about Zanny. So I am just wondering if Casey could have come there when you were not there and showed your dog to Caylee? Is that remotely possible?

An intervention...Lord have mercy on you fellows should it have to come to that...

Well I guess I am not getting my questions answered. I am just wondering how these two chaps can help. Seeing that Dante lived at Sawgrass for over 3 years and knows the parents, I guess I am confused about him not speaking directly with Casey's parents to say exactly what he is saying here. If there EVER was a Zanny, I would have known her or ran into her at some time.

Yet we still have 2 parents saying Zanny exists. If Casey's friends got together and sat down with the parents, perhaps instead of yelling at the media, her parents would be faced with the truth and put more pressure on Casey to tell us all where she buried or disposed of her daughter.

I don't get it? Had Casey been my daughter, Dante would be the first person I would be questioning.

Dante doesn't it strike you as ODD that neither parent are conducting their own investigation as to the whereabouts of their GD? Have they ever questioned you about Zenida? and have you ever told them point blank this woman does not exist????

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Straight-laced? Casey??

I suppose her laces could be straight....she doesn't seem to keep them "laced", though.

Were you invited to Caylee's 2nd BD party?

I probably was but didnt go. Between work, building engines and cars, and partying I dont have much free time

Yeah, that is a good question, have you ever discussed the nonexistent nanny with George and Cindy since this all happened? Have you told them there is no nanny>?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member