The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dante....Appreciate you coming forward and giving us all some insight. May I aks:
Have you already or are you thinking about participating in the physical search for this innocent child?

I will not be participating due to time constraints. I have work during the day and then side jobs after work. Gotta make money!!!

As usual we aren't getting to the meat of the topic here. Where the heck is Caylee? And clearly Casey's friends know Casey is a liar and this Zenida does not exist. Why hasn't anyone convinced the parents of this??????

Perhaps when Cindy and George stop the BS and sit their daughter down without this denial crap in their head, perhaps they can get the truth out of her. By standing by Casey's blatent lies, IMO they are only making this process of recovering the body a longer one.

Exit, I think you left by the time my message made it to the front last night, but you said Lee called you the morning after Caylee went missing? What did he say EXACTLY? That she had been kidnapped...or another story entirely? TIA You guys are great!!

from what i remember he said something along the lines of, "we just found out caylee has been missing for a month, i need you to spread the word to everybody as fast as possible"

Yeah, that is a good question, have you ever discussed the nonexistent nanny with George and Cindy since this all happened? Have you told them there is no nanny>?
This seems to be a question they are avoiding, which makes me wonder

WHY??????

my dog is always inside, my yard isnt fenced in.

is Dutch a suspect??? lol

Have you always locked your house while you are gone to work, etc? If not has it been a known fact that you do not? Could Casey have had Caylee there with one of your roommates while you were gone and they just did not mention it to you?

As usual we aren't getting to the meat of the topic here. Where the heck is Caylee? And clearly Casey's friends know Casey is a liar and this Zenida does not exist. Why hasn't anyone convinced the parents of this??????

Perhaps when Cindy and George stop the BS and sit their daughter down without this denial crap in their head, perhaps they can get the truth out of her. By standing by Casey's blatent lies, IMO they are only making this process of recovering the body a longer one.

I'm sorry, what do you want people to say? People can't magically divine where Caylee is. This thread is for people that knew her to answer questions that they CAN answer. They obviously do not know, or cannot think of any place to look that the police have not.

What would you have us do? I'm confused:(

LE has interviewed me twice. Once over the phone and once in person with the second time being set up and requested by me

I don't expect you to share the details, but did you have anything to tell them that might shed some light on what happened to Caylee or on Casey's guilt or innocence? It sounds like you didn't really have much involvement in Casey's life during June and July. Why did you feel it was necessary to set up the 2nd interview?

IMO George and Cindy know she doesnt exists. I don't think it matters who or how many people tell them that they are not going to come out and admit to the public that she doesnt, because then they would have to admit that Casey did something to Caylee.

Dante, a lot of people are saying that you possibly had access to chloroform through your work. Is that true and have the police asked you about any connection there?

So Casey and your dog were friends, meaning she would not have been afraid of him/her? What I am getting at is that Caylee saw a Puppy or a Dog somewhere, as Cindy said (Casey loved that puppy) when questioned about Zanny. So I am just wondering if Casey could have come there when you were not there and showed your dog to Caylee? Is that remotely possible?

hes not a puppy. but i find it impossible for casey to have come to my house with caylee to play with it, all my roommates work from early morning to around 5-6 pm. im always there during the day. im not a workaholic like them.
im 100% caylee has never seen my dog

When Casey came to your house at Sawgrass(if she did) did you buzz her in,or did she just show up at the door.

Now that I think of it she just showed up. But that was when Annie lived there and the gate code was common knowledge amongst our friends

This is for both of u and sorry if it has been asked, have either of u been asked to take a lie dector test? or if u would ask would u take it? tia

from what i remember he said something along the lines of, "we just found out caylee has been missing for a month, i need you to spread the word to everybody as fast as possible"
Ok...thanks...so no mention of a kidnapper out there? Did you ask?
I have to say it again, you guys are just great for taking your time to come here.

For an even more accurate reference to the cameras, I'd read back through or listen to the interviews. I think Yuri's second interview with Casey:

(Paraphrased...)
"You said you dropped Caylee off, and that you sat there. We have the surveillance videos which they are required by law to keep for several days, and we don't see you coming or going!"

I'm sure someone can pin-point the interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nelib87