The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you and Exit are two really stand up kind of guys, you didn't have to come here and take a grillin', but you did and that speaks volumes with me. Thank you and I do hope your life gets back to normal.

7 hours worth and I only met with John Allen for forty minutes
Why did you think you were getting the "brush off"? He wanted YOU to contact HIM? I'm confused. Obviously, you felt you had something really important to say. Care to share? (Sorry, I am guilty of reading only 399 pages of the 400 page doc so may have missed your interview)

Wow, I just got all caught up, Dante, Exit 13, thanks for your honesty and time. I think all my questions have been answered by reading, but just wanted to say Ya'll Rock!! Let me know when the get together is at Dante's LOL! I am "racing/pit crew girl" so when ya need help with the big block, lemme know!

Your in for sure. But no big blocks in this house. Gen III Chevrolet small blocks only. Cant beat em

I am not yelling at anyone, just want this thread to stay on topic, with the chat regarding questions about what he knows etc., and giving him the opportunity to respond.

The beer, wine etc., is all "Off Topic" :)

I'm really glad you and Exit came online to clear things up. I'm sure it was a HUGE benefit to you guys! In a smaller way, it was a benefit to us. All the speculation kept people from the true task at hand - finding Caylee!

Exit answered this question last night and now I'd like to pose the same to you: Where do you think people should search for Caylee?

(I hope you and your friends can get back to your "normal" lives now!)

He already answered this one earlier in the thread ;)

Hey everybody, I know I am not "prosecuting" this case, but my time is limited and so are these guys, and so if it takes less time to post several questions into one post and then come back later when I can get back on and type in several more, then that is what I have to do. I apologize if that is unacceptable to some...I have 5 children in my home, 4 of which use the computer and I have to take it as it comes and this is a BIG chance to discover some REALITY in the midst of all of this hell of lies, and I am taking it...I do apologize if it affects you negatively.

Teehee - you mean that cutie pie you're holding might east up your time??? Can't imagine that one! LOL

It's been taking him some time to get through all the questions. He said he did not see Caylee on the first. And in other posts he stated that Casey was focused on Caylee when they were together. But, that Casey did not bring Caylee to any of the parties, restaurants -etc.,. that he was at. Hope that helps; so he doesn't have to keep repeating answers.

Thanks. :) I read all of the posts before I posted my recent ones. I don't feel he's answered what I've asked, and I'm interested in a direct answer if possible, rather than having to read between the lines, else I wouldn't have asked. If he doesn't get to it, that's cool - he doesn't get to it. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member