The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which question was this in response to???
Sorry...you said the person you've seen on tv was not the friend that you knew...but I also wondered if you went over to the As alone.

You are one brave soul and I admire you for the courage you've shown by coming here and answering all these questions. As I'm sure you know, we are very passionate about this case. Caylee needs a voice. Caylee needs to be found.

Well I may have skipped a couple but it looks like yall are slacking because I am caught up. Please know this though. I am going home now. Gonna put my head on that pillow and pass out but I will be on myspace for a little while when I get home. Take care and thanks for coming... Hope you enjoyed the show

Yes...if you trust and believe him. Just saying...

Are you saying you think Jesse G's father, whose son has supposedly been accused in some fashipn by the ANthonys, would say this if it weren't something he did hear? Please expand upon why you think he'd lie about hearing Casey say this please...:waitasec:

Dante,

Thanks again for being here....Just wanted to share that I think Casey has been pulling a "keyser soze" throughout this case. She seems to just grab details from around her and her life and has weaved this ludicrous story.

Her capacity to lie is astounding. I'm sorry that you were dragged into this. There was no reason for it.

Oh..one last question please...don't think I saw it answered...did the family try to contact you when they couldn't find Casey and Caylee the month they were "missing" (well obviously not Casey...you saw her)?

I'm only on page 10, so please ignore/skip if you've already been asked this or answered. Someone asked Exit if he knows of any fears Casey might have (he didn't). This could be helpful in ruling out places to look for Caylee, so asking you the same question. Thank you for coming here and clarifying things / answering questions!! :bow:

Dante - thanks for hanging with us for so long - way cool.

Was Casey extra generous with money that you knew of - buying people things and such?

We've heard that she purchsed like 4 tickets to Puerto Rico for friends or something - anything like that with your group of friends?

Is Matt C in your group of friends or is that another group? She seemed to run into him quite a bit before and after June 16.

Have any of the friends heard where Casey spent the 26th or the 27th? Fusion night was 27th AWP but it was never said if she went or if she went off with Jesse. She also had an invite from Ricardo, all on the 27th. Anyway, she got drunk that night, threatened to kill a person, and had good times!

Dante,
How many Orange County Police officers live at Sawgrass Apartments? Any idea?

Not sure if anyone asked… but do you think any of Casey's (GIRL) friends would like to speak up
Maybe they know more about why her behavior has totally changed

Girls usually tend to confide with each other

I havent been on camera doing anything stupid lately
But I DID see your youtube video telling your story. That was great... after that I realized how much of an innocent victim you were in this oh so tangled web. Hard to believe after hearing her friends speak of her (like you) that she was capable of spinning these huge (and pretty well-thought-out) scenarios. It must be weird for you to think about how much thought and effort it's taken for her to keep up the facade. Also how about the 30-DAY SCRIPT? Is that desperation or what?!

Oh..one last question please...don't think I saw it answered...did the family try to contact you when they couldn't find Casey and Caylee the month they were "missing" (well obviously not Casey...you saw her)?

No...

Thanks Dante, Have a good night. Hope you can join us again...

But I DID see your youtube video telling your story. That was great... after that I realized how much of an innocent victim you were in this oh so tangled web. Hard to believe after hearing her friends speak of her (like you) that she was capable of spinning these huge (and pretty well-thought-out) scenarios. It must be weird for you to think about how much thought and effort it's taken for her to keep up the facade. Also how about the 30-DAY SCRIPT? Is that desperation or what?!

Sorry sweetie but the vid was not me

Darn it, and I was just going to ask him about the tranny leak I think I may have in my chevy and if it could smell like a gas leak. :(

Oh well, maybe he will come back again another day soon and give me engine advice, Lord knows I can't find a good mechanic up here in East Bumble.

Thanks for the Q&A, you have all (Dante, Exit and David) been great sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member