The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dante and Exit13 went out of their way to answer questions for WSers.

Dante did not come here to solve the mystery of Casey/Caylee, nor was it his place to talk to or convince the Anthony's about what their daughter is/was/did.

Dante came here because he found HIS name plastered all over WS with rumors, lies and innuendos attached to his name. He came here to clarify his association and answer whatever questions he could. He was under NO obligation to answer any question he couldn't or didn't want to.

IMO, Dante (and Exit13) went above and beyond anything anyone had the right to ask them to do.

My views on Dante and this thread.

Seems he was here just to dispell rumors about himself. Added nothing new. Avoided many point blank questions. Admitted to knowing and having a friendship with Casey and her family for 8 years, lived at Sawgrass for over 3, yet never heard or knew of this nanny, but never really cleared up if he sat down with Cindy and George to discuss this bold faced lie about the nanny living at Sawgrass. It's clear both Cindy and George know the truth, and what may "appear" as denial to some may not be the case. I still don't get why this family has not gathered up family and friends in one big room to confront Casey with her lies so we can get to the bottom of this, but then again I don't live in a dysfunctional world like the Anthony's do.

There has been NO real concern here on behalf of the Grandparents to find out the truth and even less concern on the whereabouts of their granddaughgter Caylee. This is such a self absorbed case with Cindy and Casey at it's center it's enough to make one sick.

The final outcome? Casey will be charged with murder eventually and tried and convicted on the evidence in the trunk. Caylee will never be found and the Grandparents will continue to defend their daughter and claim Zanny has Caylee when we all now know that friends like Dante have told them otherwise and LE has found no trace that this woman exists. What the GP's are doing in this case IMO is putting Casey before Caylee. I am glad Dante came on, because for me, he finally dispelled that this woman Zanny had anything to do with the Sawgrass apartments and he also confirmed the GP's know that.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

My views on Dante and this thread.

Seems he was here just to dispell rumors about himself. Added nothing new. Avoided many point blank questions. Admitted to knowing and having a friendship with Casey and her family for 8 years, lived at Sawgrass for over 3, yet never heard or knew of this nanny, but never really cleared up if he sat down with Cindy and George to discuss this bold faced lie about the nanny living at Sawgrass.
*snipped*

With respect, but that is all he said he was here to do in his opeing post. Honestly, I am not expecting that anyone will come on here and said Casey told me what happened the night before she was arrested and "...da da da dunnnnnn... "

As far as no nanny at Sawgrass - well, that's already known. I also, don't get that he had a friendship with Casey's family. Casey yes, family no. I have friends from work I have known for over 20 years. We eat lunch - we occassionally will meet as a group at a club for a drink - but they have never even meet my husband. Go figure!

You don't think the Anthonys or their attorneys contacted Nitrous and Exit and sent them to ws and... and...
NO it can't be true. I think they were here to straighten things out. Do you?

Nope i don't think they were here to straighten things out. Reasonable doubt to be established for CA. They painted a very positive picture of themselves, Casey, their involvement with the Anthony's, Casey's alcohol and drug use, etc, etc , etc...

IMO Pictures speak louder than words and pics show a whole different story than what was shared her tonight...

I would just like to thank Dante and Exit13 for answering my question:)

not sure if they are still answering questions - but why would the A family tell you not to talk to the media?

Then you have to also count the many photos and videos showing Casey as a loving mom to Caylee. You can't have it both ways only take the drinking photos and throw out the others. IMO way way too much has been made of the party pictures. These "party" pictures all come from about 5 or 6 events.

I appreciate Dante and Exit coming here and answering questions, I feel they are shocked by what has happened and as they both said they came here to clear up rumors that involved them and they did just that.

Nope i don't think they were here to straighten things out. Reasonable doubt to be established for CA. They painted a very positive picture of themselves, Casey, their involvement with the Anthony's, Casey's alcohol and drug use, etc, etc , etc...

IMO Pictures speak louder than words and pics show a whole different story than what was shared her tonight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samijeansg
Cocoa Beach?

Of course... Only place to find a high life guard to buy beer

If you come back and read this:

LMAO! So true, I grew up there!

Did you ever know of Casey to bring Caylee over to C.B. was there a certain part of the beach you would head to? The Pier, 520, Minuteman Cswy?

But I DID see your youtube video telling your story. That was great... after that I realized how much of an innocent victim you were in this oh so tangled web. Hard to believe after hearing her friends speak of her (like you) that she was capable of spinning these huge (and pretty well-thought-out) scenarios. It must be weird for you to think about how much thought and effort it's taken for her to keep up the facade. Also how about the 30-DAY SCRIPT? Is that desperation or what?!

Does anyone have a link to this YouTube video? TIA!

What struck me as funny in both Exit and Dante's postings was the info about her not doing drugs. I think Dante said that she would have an attitude if anyone was even smoking pot. However, in the docs, repeatedly I read people say that she was smoking pot and whatever was around. Now one might say that she started it during her time with the new crowd, but on one of the myspace pages, (can't remember which one, but it was one of the guys who had died if that helps, will dig later) on April 20th, 2007, I believe, she left a comment that said something to the effect of Happy 420! I'll smoke a fatty for you! That is stoner terminology. Why would someone who did smoke leave a comment like that if they didn't smoke and didn't like when others did?

What struck me as funny in both Exit and Dante's postings was the info about her not doing drugs. I think Dante said that she would have an attitude if anyone was even smoking pot. However, in the docs, repeatedly I read people say that she was smoking pot and whatever was around. Now one might say that she started it during her time with the new crowd, but on one of the myspace pages, (can't remember which one, but it was one of the guys who had died if that helps, will dig later) on April 20th, 2007, I believe, she left a comment that said something to the effect of Happy 420! I'll smoke a fatty for you! That is stoner terminology. Why would someone who did smoke leave a comment like that if they didn't smoke and didn't like when others did?

You're right, in the docs they did mention that, so which is the truth? :confused:

I looked back on J.O. myspace and didnt find that comment, but some things may have been deleted by now. IRC in the documents it was stated that Casey had told one friend that she had started smoking pot. I just don't see alot of drug use in the friends she hung with. In all the pictures of her friends even the ones Casey is not in there is no indication of drug use. Usually you will see pictures with bongs or pipes being used etc and you just don't see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico