The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do YOU think that KC is responsible for whatever happened to Caylee?

Any out of the way places you guys hung out at??

When I was in high school we hung out on top of an abandoned crematorium in the woods behind a cemetary to drink and smoke and whatnot--You guys have anything like that?

Dante,

What was Casey's favorite thing to do or talk about? When you have known someone for a long time you know their likes and dislikes. Example: Was she a runner, did she play video games, etc.?

Ummm, there are many people I've known for eight years, and I wouldn't be able to begin to answer such a question.

Dante's credibility has been established here - let's stick to asking questions directly related to the case. Thanks.

Dante....
Thank you so much for stopping by.

What do you and/or friends think happened to Caylee? Do you/friends think she is alive or dead?

Thank you

Have George and Cindy asked you not to talk to the media?

Dante,
In attempting to put some type of a timeline togehter as what and where Casey was in the month of June through when Caylee was finaly declared missing on July 15th it looks like Casey may have giving Caylee to someone or taking Caylee somewhere especialy at night.
Does anyplace or anyone come to mind?
Do you know anyone that Casey knows that has a 'puppy'? [Caylee had mentiond a puppy to her grandmother; any adult dog would be a puppy in a toddlers mind]

OMG ~ the server is so busy I can't even read!!!! GGRRRRRR

Welcome Dante,
Did you ever go to Fusion wwith Casey?

Do you know where Lee or George work?
How close were you with Casey?
Has Casey ever told you or Annie anything about Caylee's biological father?

Would you and Exit 13 be willing to go on the Nancy Grace show? I know she can be rude, but it would really help to clear up any misconceptions about you.

I would do it. It would probably stop all the calling and new friends on myspace. I get so many new friends in a day that I dont know, its ridiculous

Ummm, there are many people I've known for eight years, and I wouldn't be able to begin to answer such a question.

Dante's credibility has been established here - let's stick to asking questions directly related to the case. Thanks.

With all due respect, I asked if he knows what she likes to do and gave an example of "running" because Casey told LE that her mother did not like her running at Blanchard Park. As you may know, per LP and RD Casey allegedly claims ZFG and Sister Sam stole Caylee from her at Blanchard. I think asking if Casey really is a runner is a viable question.

:waitasec: DUMB. IMO
IIRC there was mention of LE having in their possession pictures of Caylee submitted by a hairstylist that showed possible signs of bruising. I believe that this was in the bond hearing.

Dante--thanks for answering questions :)

Did either Nejame or Baez have any contact with you?

Has anyone you know been in Casey's car during the month of June up until she was arrested?

Any out of the way places you guys hung out at??

When I was in high school we hung out on top of an abandoned crematorium in the woods behind a cemetary to drink and smoke and whatnot--You guys have anything like that?

Actually it is ingenious...a girl talks in the beauty parlor, and her stylist might recall some tidbit that could be important...but I doubt Dant is the right one to ask this question of...:)

LOL, That's what I was getting at, a guy would not know about a hairstylist, IMO.:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmeyer