The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thanks to you also... great thread and great answers

In your opinion, did Ricardo and Caylee like each other? Is Ricardo a mechanic?

Yes. Ricardo is not a mechanic, nor was I at Don Reid. I was a service advisor. Basically a mechanic with nice clothes, a clean shave, and good people skills. It was my job to communicate to people what was wrong with their vehicle. Ricardo worked in the BDC which is the Business Developement Center. He basically did internet sales and service appointments

Now we have both exit and Dante on the thread - you guys are too cool. Thanks again.

Casey mentioned Blanchard Park - does that mean anything to you?

How bout Lake Underhill?

Any shady underground type things ever go on at these places that you know of?

she never mentioned jay blanchard, but i was there sometimes as many as 3 times a week running. and i never came accross her.

Dante, did Casey ever ride in the car with you or your girlfriend into your apartment complex - could she have seen that you dial your phone number to open the gate?

Exit13, when is the last time you saw Casey's car?

Did you ever notice if Casey carried a purse or a backpack or any kind of "bag"?

I am greatful for your time and want to say I feel bad for you and your friends for being thrust into this 3-4-5 ring circus!
I would like to ask do you know if it is true that little Caylee was around at diffrent parties while Casey was getting a buzz?
I want to know if it seemed to you that Caylee took a back seat to Caseys men?
I want to ask if you could possibly fathom of anyone that would help her dispose of a body.

Caylee was never at any parties and she always was of the utmost importance to Casey

Hi Dante,

Pardon me for jumping in here late, so you may have answered this already, but I think one of the most frustrating parts of this case is the parents denial that Casey could have done this to their GD. Since you have lived at Sawgrass for over 3 years and never heard or seen this Zenida, have you spoken to either Cindy or George, and what do of they way they are handling this case as parents and as GP's protecting Casey as they do?
Thank you

This is for Dante:
Why would Casey KNOW that chloroform could be made from mixing household chemicals?

When you went to the Anthony house approximately one month ago, was it for the express reason of talking to Jose B.? or were you just there for a visit or to get flyers or HOW did you come to be there on that date? and is that the only time you have been there since Casey was arrested?

Hey Dante, welcome to WS.

Did you ever see Casey run out of gas in her car before? What do you think about the car being left at Amscot instead of her coming back and putting gas into the tank?

I never knew her to run out of gas... Dont know what to make of it. May have been hoping it would get stolen. Not a commonly stolen vehicle though.

Caylee was never at any parties and she always was of the utmost importance to Casey

Do you have any knowledge why Amy H and others (I'm guessing 'new friends') would say that caylee was at 'adult' parties adn could 'sleep' thru anything...any knowledge why someone would call it 'adult' parties instead of a kegger or drinking party (okay im 32 do they even use those terms anymore)....

This is for Exit13:
There is a picture circulating online with a couple of girls including Casey and Caylee and it appears to be taken in a garage...I wondered if there was ever an ocassion when Casey may have brought Caylee over BEFORE a party and then took her home and came back alone?

Dante, do any of the friends think that Casey may have suffered a blackout of some type? Cindy referred to Jesse taking her to the hosp due to a seizure at the first of the yr so a lot of people wonder about seizures and blackouts as a possible happening during Caylees disappearance.

It's pretty obvious that Casey has woven bits and pieces of her life around her into her lies - you guys can probably see that better than we can.

Does anything about her story maybe stand out to you - more so than other parts?

Her mother said she felt that "the beach" might be a kernal of truth in Caseys story - do you see any relavence there? (Dante - I know you said you drank and partied there?) Did you guys ever go there to hang out - and joke around and bury one of your friends in the sand or anything? (Sorry if that sounds morbid)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member